Chauvin Will Be Convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.
Didn't happen---------there would be physical damage if the knee had killed the violent criminal. There was no damage from the knee-----but there was plenty of documented damage from the drug abuse.
Damn you’re gullible. You honestly think it was just a coincidence that he had a drug induced heart attack at the exact time a cop was kneeling on his neck and he was pleading because he couldn’t breath?! Let’s just ignore the fact that the cop kept his knee on that mans lifeless body for minutes. Fuck that cop, he’s gonna have plenty of time to think about all of it behind bars
No fuck you boing boing boy. The prosecution even quit saying his knee was on druggie Floyd’s neck after the other body cam footage destroyed that arguments. Now it’s the “neck area”. Thanks for showing you didn’t watch a damn thing.
I saw all the little semantics the defense tried. But there’s a video showing everything that happened so we all saw that cop kill that man as he laid there begging for his life and then died while that cop remained on top of him. Off to jail with the pig and another failed argument for you to chalk up to the big bad deep state or whomever else’s you're surely gonna blame for being wrong again.
Sorry fuckwit. YOU fail to state that the prosecution changed their story. Your video (from ONE angle idiot) got countered by police body cam footage. Another point you fail at. Your blithering and blubbering about a video while ignoring all the other evidence shows you to be a hack who doesn’t care about justice. See asshole, doxxing jurors is not necessary if you have a case. Turn again loser.
I don’t need angles. I don’t care if his knee was on his neck or upper back or back area or whatever you want to call it. That argument is a distraction and irrelevant. Nobody is claiming strangulation. You can’t seem to make an argument without childish insults. That shows you speak with emotion over intellect. Try stepping it up a bit if you want to land some substantial.
And there we have it. The typical libtard reactions of “I don’t care” about facts, just feels. You don’t care are about facts asshole. Where did I say strangulation boy? You have to invent shit because you can’t defend your pathetic whining. You’re the one who needs to step up. You made no coherent argument, just screeching about one angle from a video. But you don’t care about truth.
typical dumbass, you need to lie to make an argument. I didn’t say I don’t care about facts. Facts are great as long as they are relevant. You were bringing up irrelevant facts as I pointed out and now you’re responding by lying about my words. I never claimed you said strangulation but that’s what would make the knee on the neck issue relevant which you were trying to steer the discussion towards. You following? Doubt it.
Now backpedaling. Your words “I don t care about another angle”. YOUR WORDS. You didn’t care about ALL the evidence. Just what you wanted to see. You’re jumping all over the place inserting random bullshit to cover your ignorance. Your words again. “Nobody is claiming strangulation”. I never mentioned it so why deflect to that? Seems you’re the one lost here. As usual.
Yes I don’t care about the other angle showing something that is not relevant to anything substantial in this debate. Did you not understand that? Did you think when I said I don’t care about another angle you thought I meant I don’t care about facts? Are you that dumb?

Why would I care about polluting the discussing with irrelevant things? You brought up another angle to try and pin point where the cops knee was exactly sitting. That doesn’t matter so why would I care. Knee can be on his neck, back or back areas. Doesn’t matter. Now I’m repeating myself because you don’t seem to understand basic shit. Do you get it now?
Who cares? Another worthless Junkie bit the dust. Jury should rule 'Justifiable".
Justified because the guy was a “junkie”?! That has zero relevance. You lose
That guy was destined to catch a bullet or OD. Or do 50 years. Like I said, no human involved.
Again irrelevant... you lose again
It is relevant. Hopefully ,at least ONE guy on Jury has been assaulted or mugged.

1618896185016.png

Looking forward to a mistrial and Maxine Waters being brought up on charges.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'll bet you 100:1 that he's found innocent.

If you win, I give you $10. If I win, you give me $1,000.

What do you say?
I am thinking Manslaughter
The jury could get assassinated if they don’t convict
I think this is a mistrial due to the WH and Maxine water threatening the jury

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.
Didn't happen---------there would be physical damage if the knee had killed the violent criminal. There was no damage from the knee-----but there was plenty of documented damage from the drug abuse.
Damn you’re gullible. You honestly think it was just a coincidence that he had a drug induced heart attack at the exact time a cop was kneeling on his neck and he was pleading because he couldn’t breath?! Let’s just ignore the fact that the cop kept his knee on that mans lifeless body for minutes. Fuck that cop, he’s gonna have plenty of time to think about all of it behind bars
No fuck you boing boing boy. The prosecution even quit saying his knee was on druggie Floyd’s neck after the other body cam footage destroyed that arguments. Now it’s the “neck area”. Thanks for showing you didn’t watch a damn thing.
I saw all the little semantics the defense tried. But there’s a video showing everything that happened so we all saw that cop kill that man as he laid there begging for his life and then died while that cop remained on top of him. Off to jail with the pig and another failed argument for you to chalk up to the big bad deep state or whomever else’s you're surely gonna blame for being wrong again.
Sorry fuckwit. YOU fail to state that the prosecution changed their story. Your video (from ONE angle idiot) got countered by police body cam footage. Another point you fail at. Your blithering and blubbering about a video while ignoring all the other evidence shows you to be a hack who doesn’t care about justice. See asshole, doxxing jurors is not necessary if you have a case. Turn again loser.
I don’t need angles. I don’t care if his knee was on his neck or upper back or back area or whatever you want to call it. That argument is a distraction and irrelevant. Nobody is claiming strangulation. You can’t seem to make an argument without childish insults. That shows you speak with emotion over intellect. Try stepping it up a bit if you want to land some substantial.
And there we have it. The typical libtard reactions of “I don’t care” about facts, just feels. You don’t care are about facts asshole. Where did I say strangulation boy? You have to invent shit because you can’t defend your pathetic whining. You’re the one who needs to step up. You made no coherent argument, just screeching about one angle from a video. But you don’t care about truth.
typical dumbass, you need to lie to make an argument. I didn’t say I don’t care about facts. Facts are great as long as they are relevant. You were bringing up irrelevant facts as I pointed out and now you’re responding by lying about my words. I never claimed you said strangulation but that’s what would make the knee on the neck issue relevant which you were trying to steer the discussion towards. You following? Doubt it.
Now backpedaling. Your words “I don t care about another angle”. YOUR WORDS. You didn’t care about ALL the evidence. Just what you wanted to see. You’re jumping all over the place inserting random bullshit to cover your ignorance. Your words again. “Nobody is claiming strangulation”. I never mentioned it so why deflect to that? Seems you’re the one lost here. As usual.
Yes I don’t care about the other angle showing something that is not relevant to anything substantial in this debate. Did you not understand that? Did you think when I said I don’t care about another angle you thought I meant I don’t care about facts? Are you that dumb?

Why would I care about polluting the discussing with irrelevant things? You brought up another angle to try and pin point where the cops knee was exactly sitting. That doesn’t matter so why would I care. Knee can be on his neck, back or back areas. Doesn’t matter. Now I’m repeating myself because you don’t seem to understand basic shit. Do you get it now?
Who cares? Another worthless Junkie bit the dust. Jury should rule 'Justifiable".
That guy was destined to catch a bullet or OD. Or do 50 years. Like I said, no human involved.
It is relevant. Hopefully ,at least ONE guy on Jury has been assaulted or mugged.
Who Floyd was has nothing to do with a cop killing him. That’s what’s on trial. Cops don’t have license to abuser their power and kill people. Guess you’re too dumb to understand that.

Who Floyd was has nothing to do with a cop killing him. That’s what’s on trial. Cops don’t have license to abuser their power and kill people. Guess you’re too dumb to understand that.

I think this is manslaughter

"I can't breathe man. What was that shit ?"
View attachment 481912
What was it? the same chit he was trying even before the cop put him on ground and or even in the car. Remember he was claiming that he couldn't breathe before he was even on the ground--------
The dude was fucking panicking, that’s not shit he was pulling. He was begging for his life and douchbag sat on him while he died and then kept sitting on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this guy. It’s straight up evil

Jurors are Human. Maybe at least one of 'em won't be intimidated by MOB rule. I am hoping for a hung jury. Then let the scum RIOT. Might FINALLY wake up Regular Americans.

Are you to dumb to get that the cop didnt kill floyd---that his drug abuse did.

The cop clearly accelerated his death
I don’t know the affect the drugs had
GF was very belligerent and pugnacious to the cops

I think it was both !!
He was on big league drugs but this information is classified in court

Jurors are Human. Maybe at least one of 'em won't be intimidated by MOB rule. I am hoping for a hung jury. Then let the scum RIOT. Might FINALLY wake up Regular Americans.
It’s not about mob rule. It’s about common sense and the law

We all saw the cop kill Floyd. To say it was drugs is straight up retarded

I think it was both !!
He was on big league drugs but this information is classified in court
If it was both then he was guilty of second or third-degree murder. Those are two of the charges. Read exactly what the charges are

I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer
I am betting a hung jury. The evidence is over-whelmingly in support of his innocence and the media distorted to the narrative once again. However, the black jurors already made up there minds (blacks see no irony convicting an innocent man simply because of his race, so hypocritical) and a few white jurors will convict out of cowardness; however, there will be at least 3 brave white jurors that vote not guilty

I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer
I am betting a hung jury. The evidence is over-whelmingly in support of his innocence and the media distorted to the narrative once again. However, the black jurors already made up there minds (blacks see no irony convicting an innocent man simply because of his race, so hypocritical) and a few white jurors will convict out of cowardness; however, there will be at least 3 brave white jurors that vote not guilty
There is no distortion there is a video. The cop sat on the handcuffed man for 10 minutes as he pled it for his life and then he died and the cop kept sitting on him. Murder. Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back