Chauvin Will Be Convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer

The jury lives in Hennepin County, if they vote to exonerate, they will be lynched by the BLM/Antifa/Coffee Party mobs.

They know that as well, and will never vote for innocence. Better for them for Chauvin to fry than to have their homes burned down.

If I were on the jury, I'd feign a heart attack or other medical emergency.

Floyd was dying---not Chauvin's fault. Chauvin was only trying to stop a large violent criminal from hurting anyone else.

Floyd was handcuffed. He was outnumbered three or four to one. He couldn't hurt anyone. Stop it. Manslaughter and he could be paroled in five or six years. Murderers have been many times.

Floyd was dying---not Chauvin's fault. Chauvin was only trying to stop a large violent criminal from hurting anyone else.

Floyd was handcuffed. He was outnumbered three or four to one. He couldn't hurt anyone. Stop it.
Never been around a large violent druggy? They are more than capable of hurting 10 men....
Ah..the big scary black man defense. I think that was tried by Chauvin's lawyer....among all those other things he threw against the wall to see if any of it stuck.

I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer

The jury lives in Hennepin County, if they vote to exonerate, they will be lynched by the BLM/Antifa/Coffee Party mobs.

They know that as well, and will never vote for innocence. Better for them for Chauvin to fry than to have their homes burned down.

If I were on the jury, I'd feign a heart attack or other medical emergency.
They also understand now that Maxine's diatribe opens the door for a mistrial so they can vote to convict and STILL be safe while knowing he'll get another bite at the apple. If he followed training procedures then he needs to be acquitted but our "justice" system doesn't have much "justice" on offer any longer. Waters threatened the jurors openly and that ignorant bitch needs to be held accountable before she sets another city on fire. Fecking racist rabble-rouser...

Floyd had become motionless for over 3 minutes while Chauvin stayed on
his neck all the way until paramedics arrived and had to tap him on the shoulder - personally I believe God made him do it - He works in mysterious ways -- and God will make the jury do the right thing and convict him. Most good cops deep in their hearts know he was wrong, and even the police chief said in his testimony that he did not follow proper procedure and at the very least after 5 or 6 minutes should have checked his pulse and vitals.

His drug of choice -adrenaline, got ahead of his common sense.

No, that’s not at all what happened. Sorry but it’s on video. We can all see what happened so stop lying

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.

What evidence do you have that says kneeling on a neck like that for 9 minutes will kill someone? Serious question. Do you have any other examples of that killing someone? Are you SURE that kills people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back