Chauvin will be acquitted

This cop must get 2nd degree murder
He acted just like the thugs of the community and killed a guy
You’re in the jury, privy to all of the evidence?
He killed him
We saw the video
You don’t know that. He died while in custody but no established proof that the cop caused it.
His knee on his neck for 8 min
I am siding with the black dude on this one
I’m siding with the justice system and due process. But that’s because I’m American.
That is fine but this cop is a murderer
We shall see but the trial won’t be fair
If Chavin is found guilty the 'Primates' will loot and burn what's left of their shitholes out of joy.
If Chavin is acquitted the 'Primates' will loot and burn what's left of their shitholes out of anger.

So many cops and civilians murdered, businesses and homes destroyed, livelihoods wiped out, people set at each other's throats by the Democrats' media manipulation.

George Floyd was neither a hero nor a victim. Just a piece of propaganda.

Nobody said he was a hero. Merely a human being who did not deserve to die of asphyxiation after 9 minutes of torture.
Sure, except that's not what happened.

Keep telling yourself that.
The autopsy said he died of a drug overdose. He wasn't asphyxiated. George Floyd was a really big, strong guy who could easily withstand a knee on the side of his neck, not his throat, where breathing could have been obstructed. He also had serious medical conditions including COVID, but the toxic amount of drugs killed him.
People like you used the image of George Floyd to cause the deaths of dozens of people; law enforcement and civilians and millions of dollars in damage to business, homes, infrastructure and even works of art just to push an agenda of, AMERICANS ARE RACIST because of TRUMP.
It was all lies, but you have no shame.

Post where the autopsy stated that. Could you take someone putting their knee on your neck?
It's the same autopsy information that's been posted from the beginning of this media manipulated debacle. Look it up yourself.
Could I survive a knee on my neck? Sure, on the side of my neck since people take in air through the throat located at front of the neck......but that probably wouldn't happen to me because I'm not very big or threatening and I wouldn't resist arrest.

3^^^^^racists happy that a black man died.
Your hoods are showing.
Criminal died of overdose---what assholes especially among BLM to go after the cops for a violent criminal dying from his drug abuse.
l90ba1jph7s61.jpg

With the disaster of the Prosecution case as each of their witnesses helps the defense with reasonable doubt, the only verdict possible, if truth and justice were the sole issues, would be not guilty on all charges...

Each of the prosecution witnesses have created more and more doubt about the prosecution case......Andrew Branca at his Podcast "Law of Self Defense," pointed out the destruction of the medical examiner and the medical expert on Friday.....

Or you can read his commentary here...

If you can watch his commentary as he plays the questions that wreck the prosecution case and not see that the only verdict is not guilty, you don't care about what actually happened....you just want to convict an innocent cop.

Here...........this is the disaster of the prosecution expert witnesses...

On cross examination, however, both Thomas and Baker agreed that every single one of those factors, by themselves, even in the absence of any police involvement, or any of the other factors, if viewed in isolation could be an entirely reasonable cause of death for an official death certificate. (I’m amalgamating the responses of both Thomas and Baker, as they were so similar—video of their individual cross-examination testimony is embedded below for those wishing a more granular sense of what each said.)

In other words, had Floyd been found dead at home and autopsy revealed the 75% to 90% occlusion of his three major coronary arteries, would it have been reasonable for a medical examiner to attribute cause of death to that heart condition? Yes.

You’ve signed thousands of death certificates listing cause of death as atherosclerotic disease in patients with similar levels of occlusion as Floyd? Yes.

You’ve signed death certificates listing cause of death as hypertensive cardiomegalopathy in patients have a similar degree of enlarged heart as Floyd? Yes.

Did you tell investigators when interviewed that cardiovascular disease was a significant contributo rto Floyd’s death? Yes.

If Floyd had been found dead at home, and toxicology had revealed 11 ng/ml of fentanyl in his system, would it have been reasonable for a medical examiner to attribute cause of death to fentanyl overdose? Yes.

Have you signed death certificates as overdose deaths in cases where fentanyl levels were at 11 ng/ml? Yes. Below 11 ng/ml? Yes. As low as 3 ng/ml? Yes.

Would the presence of a combination of drugs, like fentanyl and methamphetamine, make overdose a more likely cause of death? Yes.

Could asphyxia of the heart be induced by methamphetamine creating a higher demand for oxygen by the heart than Floyd’s body could deliver? Yes.

However low the level of methamphetamine in Floyd’s system, is there any level which is safe? No. Would you recommend methamphetamine or even prescription amphetamine for a patient with Floyd’s cardiac status? No.

Would this the demand for oxygen of Floyd’s heart, and the inability of his body to deliver on that demand, be worsened by adrenaline resulting from Floyd’s physical confrontation with the officers? Yes.

So, even if we don’t consider Floyd’s exertion in fighting police, take the police out of the question entirely , pretend there was no impact made by the illicit drugs in Floyd’s system, a reasonable call on cause of death was simply Floyd’s existing cardiovascular disease and hypertension? Yes.

What percentage of restriction of the coronary arteries would be potentially fatal? 70% to 90%. What was the restriction of the coronary arteries in Floyd’s heart? 75% to 90%. Does a 90% stenosis of a carotid artery limit blood to the heart? Yes. Does adrenaline increase the heart’s demand for blood? Yes. Does meth increase demand for blood? Yes.

In the context of death being purportedly afflicted by subdual restraint and neck compression, Nelson also hammered on the absence of any objective evidence of actual force sufficient to achieve such a result.

He killed him
We saw the video
You don’t know that. He died while in custody but no established proof that the cop caused it.
The evidence does not show the officer's knee on Floyd's neck.

He killed him
We saw the video
The evidence does not show the officer's knee on Floyd's neck.

Yep....just about the last 6 prosecution experts created reasonable doubt in this case........if the defense simply rested their case without calling a witness, the verdict would have to be not guilty.

He killed him
We saw the video
I’m siding with the justice system and due process. But that’s because I’m American.
That is fine but this cop is a murderer
We shall see but the trial won’t be fair
If Chavin is found guilty the 'Primates' will loot and burn what's left of their shitholes out of joy.
If Chavin is acquitted the 'Primates' will loot and burn what's left of their shitholes out of anger.
We see you.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
Racist Trash have NOTHING to say about the knife he held to a pregnant woman’s belly and threatened to use it. Karma’s a bitch
You seem confused as to who is on trial here.

Forum List

Back