Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.
Rightist are confused as to why a corporation would allow anyone to invade their programs..

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.
View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
And on national TV in front of millions of viewers saying, I'm going to shut down the fossil fuel industry. Promises made, promise kept. Too bad, it isn't for the good of the country.

Heads need to roll.

Does that extend to private airlines that are hujacked by foreign criminals?

We're not blaming him for it happening.

We're blaming him for shrugging his shoulders at a outside attack on a American company that effects millions of people across multiple states and will cost us a lot of time and even effects airlines.

Biden even called a emergency over it. Emergency declaration issued in 17 states and D.C. over fuel pipeline cyberattack

So if it's big enough to call a emergency declaration in 17 states then why shouldn't he do something about it?

And ultimately this is about also making us look weak and easy pickings. Because someone put the hurt on our countries resources effecting millions of people and our president said "it's not our problem".

You're hand waving is disgusting.
What did he do about it?
The answer's in your own post.
Emergency declaration issued in 17 states and D.C. over fuel pipeline cyberattack

The companies were responsible for securing their internet connections, before and after the attack, The Government is responsible for bringing the hackers to justice and fining the hacked companies for lack of security.

Last edited:
Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

Actually, Biden May have colluded with the Russians to take down our oil and gas pipelines. He’s already declared war on the industry, but doesn’t have all the power yet to shut them down. Maybe Putin offered to help.

Heads need to roll.

Rightist are confused as to why a corporation would allow anyone to invade their programs..
I'm confused as to why the U.S Govt is unconcerned about attacks on National security, and more interested in spying on tweets and forums.

He’s responsible for the pathetic response to the hacked. His administration said it’s a private company and they have to weigh the pros and cons of paying a ransom. WTF. If there’s a crime I think that’s the government’s business
I heard that. Astonishing.
Talk about incentivising other hackers.
I hear lots of things. Doesn't make them true. Who has taken responsibility for this? No one? So now what?

Being a hack can be fun but sometimes you're better off being HONEST WITH YOURSELF.

I have seen no proof this is on Russia. In fact I have see no proof that justifies blaming anyone.
Didn't we hack Iran's nuclear shit? Who's to say it wasn't them.

I am so sick of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hysteria we've endured for the last 5 years.
Got proof? Post it then forward it to uncle sam

Stop it already. I don't care what it is, but I will continue to blame Little Joey for everything that goes wrong in this country.

If I go to poop and only fart, it's Biden's fault.

Can't get it up in the morning? Joe's fault.

Cat's puke on the floor and I have to clean it up? Biden's fault.

My wife leaves me for a Negro? Biden's fault.
You voted for him, then deal with it!

The companies were responsible for securing their internet connections and before and after the attack, The Government is responsible for bringing the hackers to justice and fining the hacked companies for lack of security.
Exactly.
Imagine the Feds said "Pffft. Credit card fraud? Not my job"

What does Q say about it?
How are we supposed to know what to think?

Heads need to roll.

Except the federal government already does impose cyber security standards on utility corporations.

Heads need to roll.

Is it the government’s responsibility to investigate crimes and bring criminals to justice? The Biden administration doesn’t seem to think so

The companies were responsible for securing their internet connections and before and after the attack, The Government is responsible for bringing the hackers to justice and fining the hacked companies for lack of security.
Exactly.
Imagine the Feds said "Pffft. Credit card fraud? Not my job"
Crimes require investigations which take time. This shit doesn’t happen overnight.

Heads need to roll.

Except the federal government already does impose cyber security standards on utility corporations.
Then they need to raise the standards!!!!

Heads need to roll.

Is it the government’s responsibility to investigate crimes and bring criminals to justice? The Biden administration doesn’t seem to think so
They have not done shit to the rioters in Seattle and Portland.

The companies were responsible for securing their internet connections, before and after the attack, The Government is responsible for bringing the hackers to justice and fining the hacked companies for lack of security.

I agree that companies are responsible for securing Internet connections.

But I don't know what federal law exists for lack of cyber security.

Heads need to roll.

Yes it is.

But it is not the government's responsibility to protect everyone's network.

Forum List

Back