Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

It's why politicians shouldn't weigh in on apparently objective justice. It not only creates these situations when people are rioting, but, it tells citizens "justice is not actually blind or objective, we have our marching orders".

Guess what this also dangerously damages? American National Security. Why you ask? Canada has a former Huawei executive arrested (Meng is her last name) at the request of the U.S, China has two of our citizens as well. They are telling us that Canada can release her because this is a political matter, Canadian politicians, even Trudeau, are telling them "we don't interfere in the justice system".

Rest assured, one day something similar will impact America, especially with CCPs massive expansion and the West bending of their knee to them. You will arrest a foreign spy, or even a Chinese serial killer (I ever tell you the story of a Chinese citizen who murdered someone in Toronto and was held in a mental ward and escaped back to China and will never be found again? It happened. One wonders exactly who he was now...), the Chinese government will tell America "this is political, your system isn't objective or just, your politicians weigh in all the time".

What does this mean for the future of your courts? Of your National Security and even national agencies who are supposed to defend your nation...

Last edited:
For all intents and purposes, Democrat fascists have achieved one-party rule. Their reach now extends down to our judicial system where people follow democrat orders OR ELSE.

I always thought that if fascism were ever to rear its ugly head in this country, it would arrive "wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross". Boy, was I ever wrong! It has arrived with an intense hatred of both.

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack
Do we think you are dumb?

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

The judge also chose not to sequester the jury, so they saw all of it.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.
You want me to repeat myself?

Do you really think that will help you understand any better?

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

I voted for Joe Biden, take that you lover of tramp cult.

I knew their was atleast one person who actually voted for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

He got more votes than tramp.

Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.
Bald garbage piece. Sounds like Breitbart.
Why don't you believe in Due Process?
WTF?
I do believe in sound reporting though. And clear thinking.
So why do you think it's garage that a juror was concerned about riots in response to her verdict?
It's garbage that her consideration about that BEFORE the trial somehow means it influenced her final decision, or that it means ALL the actual jurors felt that way. Of course, anyone would think of that when they were called up. But at least this particular woman was relieved to find she didn't have to worry about it because he was clearly guilty.

I have an ex friend that was found guilty in federal court and sentenced to 5 years in prison. When he was in prison he found out that one of the jurors in his case looked at his LinkedIn profile before his case. His attorney filed an appeal and won it. Now there’s going to be another trial.

A juror aware of the possible implications of violence his decision could lead to gives a reasonable enough theory that outside influences might have played a roll in his decision. Jurors are not supposed to know anything regarding the case of what is outside the courtroom.

The video evidence does speak for itself, but due process is important no matter how heinous the crime.

I watched the interview with her. She clearly said the threat of riots had NOTHING to do with her decision and that he was clearly guilty based upon the evidence and she even covered the evidence.

You race baiters are disgusting.
The quote says the exact opposite. You’re the one full of shit...as usual.

I watched the interview with her. She clearly said the threat of riots had NOTHING to do with her decision and that he was clearly guilty based upon the evidence and she even covered the evidence.

You race baiters are disgusting.

Where’s the race baiting?

This is a mistrial, and now Chauvin can appeal the decision and get the trial declared a mistrial, and it's a slam dunk.

-------------

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

'I Didn't Want to Go Through the Rioting': Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over 'Guilty' Verdict - Becker News
Did any of them hear Mad Maxie Pads statements before verdict. That is a defiite mistrial.lolol

Thanks for such good and joyous news on this blessed day.
Just sentence him to time served.
Fine. If the judge delays sentencing until 2061
The judge is already aware of jury intimidation. He was one step away from declaring a mistrial himself.

He also made it very clear that on an appeal, a mistrial could very easily be declared.

Now it's a slam dunk.

He needs to spend life in prison.
Floyd? He's dead. Move on.
WOW. Do you say that of every murder victim? That there's no need to punish the person who killed them?
He wasn't murdered. He O.D. on fentanyl. He had three times the amount of an overdose in his system. Had he not been a junkie hopped up on a deadly dose of fentanyl, he'd be alive today. He killed himself.

This is a mistrial, and now Chauvin can appeal the decision and get the trial declared a mistrial, and it's a slam dunk.

-------------

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

'I Didn't Want to Go Through the Rioting': Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over 'Guilty' Verdict - Becker News
Clearly a mistrial -----------------clearly needs to change the venue out of the state as well. I suggest Florida---where we can run over the violent rioters with a smile on our faces..

FB_IMG_1619185368877.jpg

FB_IMG_1619184611817.jpg

FB_IMG_1619184059257.jpg

The judge is already aware of jury intimidation. He was one step away from declaring a mistrial himself.

He also made it very clear that on an appeal, a mistrial could very easily be declared.

Now it's a slam dunk.
Unfortunately the jury sent a completely different message. If they were afraid of backlash, and didn't think Chauvin guilty, they would have convicted him of 2nd degree manslaughter, and not guilty of the murder charges.

Instead they found him guilty of all counts ,and did so by unanimous verdict in record time. It may seem strange to you, but the jury paid attention to the evidence presented, and it wasn't even close. They asked no questions or sought any clarifications from the judge.

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack
Do we think you are dumb?

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

The judge also chose not to sequester the jury, so they saw all of it.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.
You want me to repeat myself?

Do you really think that will help you understand any better?

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

I voted for Joe Biden, take that you lover of tramp cult.

I knew their was atleast one person who actually voted for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

He got more votes than tramp.
Certainly a lot more leftyvirus fake mailin ballots

Appeal on the way.

Did he say that's why he voted guilty? Just because of potential rioting?

Forum List

Back