Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack
Do we think you are dumb?

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

The judge also chose not to sequester the jury, so they saw all of it.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.
You want me to repeat myself?

Do you really think that will help you understand any better?

If anyone has seen AOC speak lately or Biden or Pelosi and sure the Democrats do not seem to have any brains left at all. Maybe it is from wearing the masks but hard to say. They may have been born that way like Lady Gaga sings.:D

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Clearly a mistrial since the jurors are pussies.

Appeal on the way.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

I voted for Joe Biden, take that you lover of tramp cult.

Appeal on the way.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

If anyone has seen AOC speak lately or Biden or Pelosi and sure the Democrats do not seem to have any brains left at all. Maybe it is from wearing the masks but hard to say. They may have been born that way like Lady Gaga sings.:D

Indeed.

Well I feel the fool here

In fact, I typed in words thinking they could read what I was saying.

Here is a video.

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids - YouTube

Appeal on the way.

If this is a just World...which it isn't.......then the appeals court would dismiss all 3 verdicts......and free this guy ....

I see you are happy if he were to be set free. How disgusting.

Appeal on the way.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

I voted for Joe Biden, take that you lover of tramp cult.

I knew their was atleast one person who actually voted for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

Appeal on the way.

Except she was an alternate juror, and she thought Chauvin was guilty.

If this is a just World...which it isn't.......then the appeals court would dismiss all 3 verdicts......and free this guy ....

But Dick Tiny, I thought you said the defense totally made monkeys out of the prosecution, and he'd be acquitted. What happened, Little fella?

Here's the problem Chauvin had. It was the same problem Jason van Dyke had. When you have video tape of you doing exactly what you are accused of doing, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Appeal on the way.

Yup. Those jurors were intimidated into that way over the mark guilty verdict.

Manslaughter, not murder should have been the finding. Chauvin will get his appeal and probably a change of venue.

Appeal on the way.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Of course you are stupid. You voted for the stuttering fuck who's a train wreck.

Appeal on the way.

Well, sounds like the new trial is all but guaranteed at this point.

I feel for George's family, who have to go through this all again...all because George was used as a pawn by the Dems for political purposes and for violence.

Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.
alternative jurors sit on the panel just like the others...they don't and none of the others know who the alternative is until the end. They were right there with all the other in the panel...if she was aware and had these thoughts it's logical that the others did too. The jury was tainted by the Dems calls for violence if a verdict they didn't like wasn't delivered. The jurors were essentially extorted for a verdict by the Dems

Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.
Bald garbage piece. Sounds like Breitbart.
Why don't you believe in Due Process?

She thought he was guilty and would have voted that way, but she was an alternate and did not participate in the decision. The actual jurors' names have not been released.

Before the trial, she was asked if she wanted to be a juror, and said her feelings were mixed....but after she had sat through the trial she would have voted guilty anyway. So why a retrial?

Her comments on the jurors not using their real names and keeping away from discussion giving out personal information...yeah not hard to conclude people felt intimidated of being doxxed. Personally I don't think there will be an appeal, because the courts have also been intimidated. What's interesting is that intimidation of the crowd gathered around Floyd during the 9 minutes played apart in the actions of law enforcement.
That alternate juror didn't sound one bit intimidated. I wonder though if there are rightwingers out there trying to dox the jurors as we speak, like they've been trying to dox the cop that shot Ashli Babbitt.

Appeal on the way.

ya, I remember the funny you put on my last post about the judge declaring a mistrial and laying it Waters feet.....oh wait.

WTF?
I do believe in sound reporting though. And clear thinking.

Appeal on the way.

Except she was an alternate juror, and she thought Chauvin was guilty.

But Dick Tiny, I thought you said the defense totally made monkeys out of the prosecution, and he'd be acquitted. What happened, Little fella?

Here's the problem Chauvin had. It was the same problem Jason van Dyke had. When you have video tape of you doing exactly what you are accused of doing, you really don't have a leg to stand on.
Biden got caught shaking down the Ukraine to fire the dude who was investigating his son. And he bragged that the President honored his wishes and was rewarded with a billion dollars from the US taxpayers. But even though it was all on tape, nothing ever happened to Joe and Hunter. So that video theory means nothing. Chauvin should get a retrial, not because he's innocent but because Watters, Pelosi, the MSM and Biden himself all made major statements to sway the jury toward a guilty verdict. That makes those people idiots but most everyone already knew that.str
I expect the State Attorney to offer a plea when the Appeals Court orders a new trial. I don't think they State wants to deal with the expense of a new trial, stress on the family of the victim, or worry of more riots and insurrections by the Dems

She thought he was guilty and would have voted that way, but she was an alternate and did not participate in the decision. The actual jurors' names have not been released.

Before the trial, she was asked if she wanted to be a juror, and said her feelings were mixed....but after she had sat through the trial she would have voted guilty anyway. So why a retrial?

Her comments on the jurors not using their real names and keeping away from discussion giving out personal information...yeah not hard to conclude people felt intimidated of being doxxed. Personally I don't think there will be an appeal, because the courts have also been intimidated. What's interesting is that intimidation of the crowd gathered around Floyd during the 9 minutes played apart in the actions of law enforcement.
That alternate juror didn't sound one bit intimidated. I wonder though if there are rightwingers out there trying to dox the jurors as we speak, like they've been trying to dox the cop that shot Ashli Babbitt.

People have the same right to know the cop who kill Babbitt they same way they had a right to know the cop who killed Floyd. As for this women she acknowledges people were intimidated as why they didn't want to disclose personal information to the other jurors. She's an idiot and I won't be surprised if she receives threats for giving an interview.

WTF?
I do believe in sound reporting though. And clear thinking.
So why do you think it's garage that a juror was concerned about riots in response to her verdict?

Forum List

Back