Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Uh, guy, for a person who is at peace with himself, you seem to be at war with everyone else. Honestly, you are the angriest poster on this board.

Who am I at war with? Every single member on USMB comes here to debate politics and issues including yourself. It's you that always starts the personal attacks. I'm just going to start doing the same.

Actually, horsehockey. What I've found as a buyer is that it really depends on what company you work for.

Every company I dealt with is in competition with other companies. In order to do that, they keep costs down to provide a lower priced product or service than their competitor. One of those costs is labor.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who am I at war with? Every single member on USMB comes here to debate politics and issues including yourself. It's you that always starts the personal attacks. I'm just going to start doing the same.

You're angry at your government
you're angry at your neighbors
you're angry at society

You're just an angry guy, Ray.... I'd suggest help but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're angry at your government
you're angry at your neighbors
you're angry at society

You're just an angry guy, Ray.... I'd suggest help but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

The only one that needs a therapist here is you, and everybody on USMB knows it.

I don't hate government, I hate Democrats. That's why I support dividing this country into two countries instead.
My neighbors are gone. Nice and quiet now where me and my tenants can actually sleep uninterrupted.
I'm angry at society says the self-hating white anti-Semite who hates our police, rich people, and gun owners.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only one that needs a therapist here is you, and everybody on USMB knows it.

I don't hate government, I hate Democrats. That's why I support dividing this country into two countries instead.
My neighbors are gone. Nice and quiet now where me and my tenants can actually sleep uninterrupted.
I'm angry at society says the self-hating white anti-Semite who hates our police, rich people, and gun owners.

You've been bitching about two different families for the last few years...

Nobody is going to divide the country because you losers fucked up and can't win elections.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You've been bitching about two different families for the last few years...

Nobody is going to divide the country because you losers fucked up and can't win elections.

We need to divide the country to save half of it from your party that will eventually reach Nazism if we can't stop it.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We need to divide the country to save half of it from your party that will eventually reach Nazism if we can't stop it.

Naw, man... I mean, you guys would have an argument if you guys didn't fuck things up every time you got in charge.

Trump, Bush-1, Bush-2, Ford, Nixon... none of these guys you are going to admit to being proud of in the future. They all left the country in kind of a mess. The only guy you speak fondly of is Reagan, and that's because you forget half the stuff he did. Which is appropriate, because he forgot everything he did when the Alzheimers kicked in.

On the other hand, Democrats are still fond of their icons- FDR, JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama. They should be.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Naw, man... I mean, you guys would have an argument if you guys didn't fuck things up every time you got in charge.

Trump, Bush-1, Bush-2, Ford, Nixon... none of these guys you are going to admit to being proud of in the future. They all left the country in kind of a mess. The only guy you speak fondly of is Reagan, and that's because you forget half the stuff he did. Which is appropriate, because he forgot everything he did when the Alzheimers kicked in.

On the other hand, Democrats are still fond of their icons- FDR, JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama. They should be.

Great, then you should support my cause. Just think, your very own country where you tax the hell out of your businesses, a $20.00 an hour minimum wage, nobody has the guns except criminals, and a police force so weak they can't do anything to anybody. You can have government run healthcare. We'll make the Democrat side the west side of the country where you can have open borders with Mexico, and let in all the foreigners in that you want. You can tax your wealthy people so they have no more money than the workers. Just think how great that will be for you people.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great, then you should support my cause. Just think, your very own country where you tax the hell out of your businesses, a $20.00 an hour minimum wage, nobody has the guns except criminals, and a police force so weak they can't do anything to anybody. You can have government run healthcare. We'll make the Democrat side the west side of the country where you can have open borders with Mexico, and let in all the foreigners in that you want. You can tax your wealthy people so they have no more money than the workers. Just think how great that will be for you people.

We already have our own country, it's called "America". We just need to keep all you dumb sheep from cheating in elections. The funny thing is, we really don't have to comprimise with you, you are on the wrong side of history, an ever shrinking minority of stupid white people.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List