Chauvin incident/trial/verdict a big nothing burger

Ray unlike Uber wealthy people the police will actually work.

Not when they believe doing their job might ruin their entire lives. Look at the Ferguson Effect. When that kicked in, crime increased all over the lib cities. Same here. Only address crime when you are called out to. Forget about being proactive anymore.

Did he ever murder anyone in broad daylight?

Irrelevant, misleading, divisive question.

I'll take that as a "no".

You'll take it any way you can to avoid dealing with the real subject because I'm right.

Neat. Well whatever you need to tell yourself is fine with me. :)

You are the only one here trying to tell yourself anything.

Irrelevant, misleading, divisive question.

I'll take that as a "no".

You'll take it any way you can to avoid dealing with the real subject because I'm right.

Neat. Well whatever you need to tell yourself is fine with me. :)

You are the only one here trying to tell yourself anything.

We disagree. Thanks for your input though.

Bullshit. What she said wasn't that bad, you nut-jobs just jumped on it.

And the verdict won't be overturned. It's an open and shut case.

That remains to be seen. Even the judge stated it set the tables for an appeal.

We have to be more confrontational? Trump said much less suggestive things than that and your commies impeached him for it. What can be more confrontational than burning down buildings, looting stores and blocking traffic?
Is fight like hell less suggestive?

Who lost?
Chauvin and the people who adamantly argued that Chauvin didn't do anything wrong.

I was obviously referring to myself, but you are being premature-- -- Chauvin's sentence hasn't even begun yet, and you have to remember that Chavin hasn't been found guilty of anything worse than accidentally causing the death of someone with no intended malice-- -- -- that's just a fancy way of saying it was an accident. Anyone can have an accident including someone who did nothing wrong. Police are human beings and if you are arresting people in tense, criminal circumstances all day every day, anyone is bound to have an accident. That doesn't justify 75 years in jail.

If we hold police to an impossible standard, they will simply stop wanting to be police, then you can go out and deal with your own crime yourself. Believe me, you'll have plenty of it.

Verdict was read. I have no fucks to give about your derpy opinions about it after the fact. Thanks, tho! :113:

There is no mistrial. Mistrials are incomplete trials declared by the trial judge. Judge Cahill should have declared a mistrial when Maxipad Waters threatened the jury.

What fairly should happen is that the case goes to the court of appeals who overturns the verdict and sends it back for retrial.

I doubt that will happen because Derek Chauvin is nothing more than a human sacrifice paying the ultimate price on the altar of unending black neediness. It just won't work. Black grievance has been fed into the Godzilla of pretend emotional wounds.

Apology accepted. Now, how happy were you when you saw that piece of shit Floyd dead on the ground? Personally, i laughed for at least 2 minutes straight.

Seems like you're pretty messed up in the head.

Personally, I don't enjoy seeing people murdered.
Me either. Thats why its good that he is dead. He was a dangerous man.

Last time I checked, Floyd never murdered anyone in broad daylight.

Interesting how you describe one of these two men as dangerous.
Floyd died from a drug overdose.

Who lost?
Chauvin and the people who adamantly argued that Chauvin didn't do anything wrong.

I was obviously referring to myself, but you are being premature-- -- Chauvin's sentence hasn't even begun yet, and you have to remember that Chavin hasn't been found guilty of anything worse than accidentally causing the death of someone with no intended malice-- -- -- that's just a fancy way of saying it was an accident. Anyone can have an accident including someone who did nothing wrong. Police are human beings and if you are arresting people in tense, criminal circumstances all day every day, anyone is bound to have an accident. That doesn't justify 75 years in jail.

If we hold police to an impossible standard, they will simply stop wanting to be police, then you can go out and deal with your own crime yourself. Believe me, you'll have plenty of it.

Verdict was read. I have no fucks to give about your derpy opinions about it after the fact. Thanks, tho! :113:
That trial was tainted by democrats, the media, and most recently Maxine Waters. The media labeled him a murderer on day one.

Apology accepted. Now, how happy were you when you saw that piece of shit Floyd dead on the ground? Personally, i laughed for at least 2 minutes straight.

Interesting how you describe one of these two men as dangerous.
Listen, Chauvin isnt a great guy by any means, but he didnt think he was killing a man. That you can be absolutely certain of. This wasnt murder and Floyd being dead is a good thing anyway.

GEORGE FLOYD POLICE RECORD:
  1. Served 5 years in Harris County Jail for a 1st-degree felony of assault and armed robbery.
  2. Pressed a pistol to a pregnant woman's stomach stomach and forced his way into her house.
  3. Jewel thief.
  4. Was intoxicated with Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, and traces of cannabinoids and morphine at the time of his death.
  5. 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of cocaine.
  6. Two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance.
  7. Firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months.
  8. 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.
  9. Three more cocaine offenses between October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.
  10. Counterfeiting.
Let us all bow our heads now in mournful silence around the globe for this great loss of humanity.

View attachment 482249

We only know about the crimes where he got caught. Most of his criminal activity is unknown, but it doesnt look good, thats for sure.

Who lost?

That trial was tainted by democrats, the media, and most recently Maxine Waters. The media labeled him a murderer on day one.

Listen, Chauvin isnt a great guy by any means, but he didnt think he was killing a man. That you can be absolutely certain of. This wasnt murder and Floyd being dead is a good thing anyway.

Actually, it was murder.

Interesting how you don’t consider the murderer as the dangerous one, isn’t it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER
il_1140xN.2428332174_xskc.jpg

Right on brother. Right on! #BlackLivesMatter
All lives matter, racist.

Forum List

Back