Chauvin case --no victory/loss/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..the Chauvin verdict is no victory for blacks or the left.....it is no loss to whites/police/etc
....it's not a victory against racism or white supremacy or police brutality -BECAUSE --very simply, race had nothing to do with it--AND there are no problems of brutality or racism or white supremacy - so!!!!..nothing will really change
..if anything, it's a loss for blacks because cops will not want to/can't police black areas efficiently = blacks are affected by crime at a greater rate per capita--they will be affected more.....

Oscar Grant -2009

..the reason I post this, I'm responding to some of the dumbshit I see about whites/police/etc regarding the verdict

Last edited:
..the Chauvin verdict is no victory for blacks or the left.....it is no loss to whites/police/etc
....it's not a victory against racism or white supremacy or police brutality -BECAUSE --very simply, race had nothing to do with it--AND there are no problems of brutality or racism or white supremacy - so!!!!..nothing will really change
..if anything, it's a loss for blacks because cops will not want to/can't police black areas efficiently = blacks are affected by crime at a greater rate per capita--they will be affected more.....

No one cares.

Because of the way you just framed this it is a definite loss for you. I hope it hurts.

Because of the way you just framed this it is a definite loss for you. I hope it hurts.
hahahhahahahahahaha
.....I just added to my OP because I knew you people would post crap like that
..plain and simple--I've said this BEFORE the verdict = race has nothing to do with it----so that sinks your reply
..I've even posted long ago that things won't change or haven't changed---that, also, sinks your reply

hahahhahahahahahaha
..plain and simple--I've said this BEFORE the verdict = race has nothing to do with it----so that sinks your reply
..I've even posted long ago that things won't change or haven't changed---that, also, sinks your reply
Everything is about race to you. You troll this board often enough that any claims to the contrary is ludicrous.

He'll appeal, be out in a year or two. Meanwhile blacks will continue to burn loot and murder.

Oscar Grant -2009

..the reason I post this, I'm responding to some of the dumbshit I see about whites/police/etc regarding the verdict
How many of these thread are you gonna post?

nurse-we-have-a-patient-with-extreme-butthurt-tissues-stat.jpg

This will all be appealed. Impossible to get a fair fact based decision in Minneapolis.
If I was a juror I would vote to convict too knowing my home and safety was at stake.
Chauvin followed police department policy and got convicted anyway.

The judge said he could not get a fair trial after Maxine Waters opened her big mouth.

Oscar Grant -2009

View attachment 482178
it's air tight baby!!! race not involved = OP is correct

hahahhahahahahahaha
Everything is about race to you. You troll this board often enough that any claims to the contrary is ludicrous.
yes, confirms you can't refute the OP = race not involved = OP is correct

Police will walk away from crimes in black neighborhoods. Blacks will get murdered, robbed, raped and the police won't show up or care.

Yep.......but blm and antifa will cash all those checks they get from left wing asshats.....and then they will move to white neighborhoods where they are guarded by men with guns.....

Minneapolis is about to get what it deserves for making a martyr out of a troubled, violent criminal........and they will see blood and tears flooding their streets...

Oscar Grant -2009

View attachment 482178
it's air tight baby!!! race not involved = OP is correct
Nope. OP is smokin' crack again.

Oscar Grant -2009

You started two threads telling us it wasn't important?

Forum List

Back