Charter schools side-step the establishment clause

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Taxpayer-funded Texas schools blame world wars on evolution and lack of religion

Texas students in publicly funded charter schools run by Responsive Education Solutions are learning that, “in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth,” as well as that feminism is responsible for single women turning to the federal government as “surrogate husband

Further proof that right-wingers are fine with using taxpayer funds to indoctrinate children, as long is it's their doctrine.

Taxpayer-funded Texas schools blame world wars on evolution and lack of religion

Texas students in publicly funded charter schools run by Responsive Education Solutions are learning that, “in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth,” as well as that feminism is responsible for single women turning to the federal government as “surrogate husband

Further proof that right-wingers are fine with using taxpayer funds to indoctrinate children, as long is it's their doctrine.

There oughta be a law. Oh right, there is a whole amendment about why that is unconstitutional. The dept of education oughta be doing something about these loons.

• Banned

There oughta be a law. Oh right, there is a whole amendment about why that is unconstitutional. The dept of education oughta be doing something about these loons.

Seems to me all it would take is a lawsuit.

But who would be the plaintiff? :dunno:

Seems to me all it would take is a lawsuit.

But who would be the plaintiff? :dunno:

Dept of Education just has to make sure their money (if applicable) is being spent well.

Public Schools teach that two Mommy's are the same as a Mom and a Dad yet it is a FACT that only a Male and Female can Produce Life.

Instead they "Teach" to make some People FEEL good and Ignore the Facts on MANY Issues.

Like Global Warming. How many kids were Taught this year when being told about algore's "Global Warming" and "we gotta do something" that the Arctic Ice that was supposed to disappear by the Summer of 2013 actually grew by 29%?...

It's Charter School... As long as Public Schools are Indoctrinating with Leftist Agenda I don't give a Fuck if some Charter Schools are Indoctrinating with Rightwing Agenda.

:)

peace...

This RawStory has already been posted.

Without the curriculum they schools are using, we can't tell where and if the material suggested is being taught and how it is being taught.

If Genesis is taught in Comparative Religions, no problem.

If anti-feminism is taught in a history or social science segment along side feminism in a critical thinking assignment, no problem.

"The New Deal “ushered in a new era of dependency on the Federal government,” and feminism created a class of women who “lacked male financial support and who had to turn to the state as a surrogate husband.”

Taxpayer-funded Texas schools blame world wars on evolution and lack of religion | The Raw Story

Observing what has happened in Society since the New Deal and The Great Society is not Side Stepping the Establishment Clause.

Households with Married Parents in them are way down and Households with Single Mothers and multiple Baby Daddies is way up... And those Households are Dependent on the System.

I KNOW that Liberals don't want Children Taught about their Continuously Failing Programs...

Instead they want to Teach them that a Child can have "two Mommies".

Sorry, but there is plenty of Non-Science based Agenda on both Sides and right now the Left DOMINATES in Education in NON-Charter Schools with their Agenda.

So Fuck off. :thup:

peace...

"The New Deal “ushered in a new era of dependency on the Federal government,” and feminism created a class of women who “lacked male financial support and who had to turn to the state as a surrogate husband.”

Taxpayer-funded Texas schools blame world wars on evolution and lack of religion | The Raw Story

Observing what has happened in Society since the New Deal and The Great Society is not Side Stepping the Establishment Clause.

Households with Married Parents in them are way down and Households with Single Mothers and multiple Baby Daddies is way up... And those Households are Dependent on the System.

I KNOW that Liberals don't want Children Taught about their Continuously Failing Programs...

Sorry, but there is plenty of Non-Science based Agenda on both Sides and right now the Left DOMINATES in Education in NON-Charter Schools with their Agenda.

peace...

Wah :lol:

peace...

^How Liberals React when they have no Counter Argument.

Chump.

peace...

I don't give a Fuck if some Charter Schools are Indoctrinating with Rightwing Agenda.

Shocker! :rofl:

Delete Context to fit your Agenda much?... :lol:

Using your Unoriginal Feline Trolling Skills one would have to Conclude that you don't give a Fuck if MOST Public Schools are Indoctrinating with Leftwing Agenda...

And they are... And you don't.

peace...

peace...

^How Liberals React when they have no Counter Argument. Chump. :) peace...

Chumps like you whine when they don't have the full story.

We do not know what the KSAs are for the school.

If Genesis is taught in a comparative religions or such a class, no harm no foul.

If it is taught in biology, then, yeah, there is a problem.

Once again, we don't know. Until we know, then you are just whining to whine.

If Genesis is taught in a comparative religions or such a class, no harm no foul.

I'm having a Discussion with mani... Bugger off, Faggot.

peace...

I don't give a Fuck if some Charter Schools are Indoctrinating with Rightwing Agenda.

Shocker! :rofl:

Using your Unoriginal Feline Trolling Skills one would have to Conclude that you don't give a Fuck if MOST Public Schools are Indoctrinating with Leftwing Agenda...

peace...

We both know the sentiment I quoted is spot on, with or without context.

So cry me a river you lying twat. :lol:

I'm having a Discussion with mani... Bugger off, Faggot.

peace...

Tough, sonny. You are talking stupidly. I am just pointing it out.

peace...

I see you didn't Deny my Observation of you, ****. :thup:

peace...

The whole point of charter schools is to allow the families of the children who attend to have some say over the curriculum.

My kids went to a lovely charter school for 3 years. They had a wonderful music program, and they were able to sing true Christmas songs at Christmas, and to mention God when they said the Pledge at assemblies.

Oh and when they moved they were 2 years ahead of their classmates in regular public school.

peace...

I see you didn't Deny my Observation of you, ****. :thup:

peace...

Perhaps you don't understand what I meant when I called you a lying twat. :lol:

The whole point of charter schools is to allow the families of the children who attend to have some say over the curriculum.

My kids went to a lovely charter school for 3 years. They had a wonderful music program, and they were able to sing true Christmas songs at Christmas, and to mention God when they said the Pledge at assemblies.

Oh and when they moved they were 2 years ahead of their classmates in regular public school.

Cool story.

I suppose you're being facetious, but it's true nonetheless.

They were actually in a mixed classroom..one teacher, grades 1-3. I had no idea how advanced they were until we moved..and didn't have a complete picture until the end of that year, when everybody kind of blinked and said "wow".

New Topics

Forum List

Back