Charlottesville Trying to Shed the Stain of Racism

white power Lewis and Clark

:rofl:

Those dam racists!
“One of the expedition's primary objectives as directed by President Jefferson was to be a surveillance mission that would report back the whereabouts, military strength, lives, activities, and cultures of the various Native American tribes that inhabited the territory newly acquired by the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase and the northwest in general. The expedition was to make native people understand that their lands now belonged to the United States and that "their great father" in Washington was now their sovereign.”

Not only is Charlottesville removing loser confederate statues, they are getting rid of the offensive white power statues of Lewis and Clark. Thank you racists for marching there. It woke them up.

It wont work. You people could find racism in the vacuum of space. You are racism embodied.

How is removing statues and monuments of racist traitors erasing history?
How is it not ignoring history? Are you so fragile you can't handle that America has a checkered past and we shed blood to correct wrongs? When you see that hunk of stone, what is it about that statue that threatens you? Frankly I'd like to remove all depictions of that thug George Floyd because I disagree with elevating him to sainthood. Any depictions of Obama are likewise revolting to me because he was such a Marxist.

“One of the expedition's primary objectives as directed by President Jefferson was to be a surveillance mission that would report back the whereabouts, military strength, lives, activities, and cultures of the various Native American tribes that inhabited the territory newly acquired by the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase and the northwest in general. The expedition was to make native people understand that their lands now belonged to the United States and that "their great father" in Washington was now their sovereign.”
They're lucky they didn't kill all their men, rape all their women and put their kids into slavery like most other conquering people have done throughout the ages. Look 'Billy' if you hate America for it's past perhaps you should just get off this U.S. Forum. It's just not for you.

How is removing statues and monuments of racist traitors erasing history?
How is it not ignoring history? Are you so fragile you can't handle that America has a checkered past and we shed blood to correct wrongs? When you see that hunk of stone, what is it about that statue that threatens you? Frankly I'd like to remove all depictions of that thug George Floyd because I disagree with elevating him to sainthood. Any depictions of Obama are likewise revolting to me because he was such a Marxist.
Whose money pays to maintain those statues and monuments?

The first thing Marxists do is erase history then, they supplant that history with their version. People that forget or don't know their own history are subject to repeat the same bad shit again. Statues are not 'monuments' they are reminders of our past. Marxists like to attach their own meanings to words in order to confuse the once ordered and successful society they wish to tear apart and rebuild as a Marxist 'Utopia.' Only, it never works and always ends up with hundreds if not millions of innocent souls exterminated.
History hasnt been erased. I know its hard for loser lovers to read but you don't need a picture book to understand history. The confederates were losers and they got their asses stomped for being traitors. It was a retarded idea to give them statues in the first place.
Lewis, Clark, Washington, Jefferson were confederates?
Who confused you into thinking they were?

Not only is Charlottesville removing loser confederate statues, they are getting rid of the offensive white power statues of Lewis and Clark. Thank you racists for marching there. It woke them up.

Didn’t realize you were so easily offended
Not many people do until its too late.
Do what? Realize that you’re easily offended?
Well I guess its not really that I am offended. I have zero tolerance for disrespect.

This guy is their fucking governor!!! And DemoKKKrats made sure he kept his job for the full 8 years.

1626207116315.png

This guy is their fucking governor!!! And DemoKKKrats made sure he kept his job for the full 8 years.

View attachment 512308
Good stuff. True atonement for his sins.

Well I guess its not really that I am offended. I have zero tolerance for disrespect.
It is the same thing. You are easily offended. Disrespect is subjective. If I accidentally bump into you in a bar, are you one of those persons who gets all huffy or just shrug it off?

It is the same thing. You are easily offended. Disrespect is subjective. If I accidentally bump into you in a bar, are you one of those persons who gets all huffy or just shrug it off?
Nah. There is a slight difference. If I was offended I would have a sad. When I feel disrespected whoa be it thine ass of the person rendering the disrespect.
Depends on if you did it on purpose or not.

Nah. There is a slight difference. If I was offended I would have a sad. When I feel disrespected whoa be it thine ass of the person rendering the disrespect.
Depends on if you did it on purpose or not.
Slight but in the end you're easily offended. Thats OK.

Forum List

Back