Charlottesville Should Never Have Happened!

The white supremacist cousinfuckers brought shields and weapons. Here's to hoping next time they do this their bodies end up piled in heaps on the side of the road.

Probably were concerned about some cowardly little commie pipsqueaks hucking glass bottles and rocks at them, and/or whacking them on the head with a bicycle lock.

You morons obviously didn't expect people would eventually protect themselves, let alone fight back.

The white supremacist cousinfuckers brought shields and weapons. Here's to hoping next time they do this their bodies end up piled in heaps on the side of the road.

Probably were concerned about some cowardly little commie pipsqueaks hucking glass bottles and rocks at them, and/or whacking them on the head with a bicycle lock.

You morons obviously didn't expect people would eventually protect themselves, let alone fight back.
Committing straight up murder is not "fighting back," you ignorant product of incest

CwzahcMUQAAyD9o.jpg

Trump owes Duke, Bannon, the GOP, Breitbart, the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation and the KKK.

And don't let him forget it. Without them, he wouldn't be where he is today.
Found my background :)

[

How many posters in this thread have been whining that the ANTIFA counter-protesters didn't have permits?

Answer: 1.

You. The "anarchist".

Aren't you even slightly embarrassed by such an epic failure as this?
Pointing out the obvious is now "whining"?!? LMAO! :lmao:

These are YOUR laws, jackwagon. That you sit back and shrug it off that your favored angry mob can't even bother itself to honor the laws it expects everyone else to observe, says everything about you and nothing about me.

Again, observation and commentary =/= approval.

The "counter protesters" were mostly out-of-state rabble, who had no permit to assemble in public, there to make trouble.
Trump's Terrorists were from out of state and had no permit to attack the clergy at St Paul's Church the night before.
Even the Trump Terrorist who ran over the people the next day was from out of state.

[

How many posters in this thread have been whining that the ANTIFA counter-protesters didn't have permits?

You. The "anarchist".

Pointing out the obvious is now "whining"?!? LMAO! :lmao:

These are YOUR laws, jackwagon. That you sit back and shrug it off that your favored angry mob can't even bother itself to honor the laws it expects everyone else to observe, says everything about you and nothing about me.

Again, observation and commentary =/= approval.

:lol::lol:

They're not "my" laws anymore than they're your laws, fuckwit.

Pretending to be an anarchist when you clearly don't know what the word means, and demanding that your political oppnents follow the laws that they don't believe in, and you claim to not believe in.

You're quite the piece of retard, aren't you?

The counter protesters should have been armed. Learn from this.
The "counter protesters" were mostly out-of-state rabble, who had no permit to assemble in public, there to make trouble.

You're right, they should have all been armed so they could have been locked up on weapons charges.

Convicted for leaving a bunch of white supremacist, inbred cousinfuckers lying in bloody heaps after they invaded a town and attacked with shields and batons? Yeah, I din't think so.

They had a permit, the dumb fuck head snowflake's had to start a fight..

They saw the berkley stuff... trolling people in real life is different then on the internet don't you think?

They should of just laughed at the Nazis and went about their business..they already won by getting the statue taken down.. Jesus ..

:lol::lol:

They're not "my" laws anymore than they're your laws, fuckwit.
Um, yeah they are your laws. As the proud leftist that you are, you just love you some big laws, rules, and regulations, and even bigger government. It's what you do. And it's unruly, hateful, and violent punks like the antifa criminals that you tacitly avow, that give anarchy a bad name.

Committing straight up murder is not "fighting back," you ignorant product of incest
The facts aren't yet in on that case, comrade. Best check yourself, lest you wreck yourself.
There is video of your fellow Nazis chanting "Blood and Soil" on Friday before the Saturday rally.

Chanting 'blood and soil!' white nationalists with torches march on University of Virginia

Yea we know words hurt the snowflakes..then the snowflakes turn on some Justin beaver or rap crap and sing along.

The alt-right group obtained all the necessary permissions to hold their rally.
Trump's Terrorists did not have a permit to attack the pastors at St Paul's church the night before.
I was speaking exclusively of the rally today. But thanks for playing.
The Nazi violence started Friday and continued on Saturday.

Marching alone does not cause violence, it's free speech ..ya know the 1st amendment?

The alt-right group obtained all the necessary permissions to hold their rally.
Trump's Terrorists did not have a permit to attack the pastors at St Paul's church the night before.
I was speaking exclusively of the rally today. But thanks for playing.
The Nazi violence started Friday and continued on Saturday.

Marching alone does not cause violence, it's free speech ..ya know the 1st amendment?

Free speech does not include MACE!!!
Charlottesville: far-right crowd with torches encircles counter-protest group

The Washington Post reported that at least one counter-demonstrator used a chemical spray, affecting a number of protesters.

Unite the Right march on the University of Virginia campus. Photograph: Samuel Corum/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
Charlottesville police did not respond immediately to requests for comment.

Two male protesters who said they were also maced, and did not wish to be named, described far-right protesters moving from verbal abuse, to pushing and shoving protesters, to the noxious spray.

“Someone from the alt right maced me right in the face – unprovoked,” said one. “After they maced people they started punching people and hitting them with torches.” Several protesters said a woman using a wheelchair was among those sprayed.

:lol:

Let me guess - your username is reference to you being an "Anarcho-Capitalist".

And you're worried about "permits"?
It's your laws, Gomer Pyle. Noticing that they're there, and that the rest of you chumps have some expectations that they be observed, says nothing about me worrying bout permits.

You. The "anarchist".

The counter-protesters DID have permits - Just not in the same parks from what I can tell...I haven't read that much about it. Tired of the fighting, period.

Charlottesville Grants 2 Permits for Counterprotests of Unite the Right Rally

Forum List

Back