Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

Anonymous source.

what if a democrat really needed to do number 2,,couldnt find a toilet,,and decided to poop on a street? then what would the cops tell him?

so if a democrat decided to burn down some innocent familys home,,,the cops would yell,,,,go ahead! burn down that house!!!

If so dictated by the mayor, of any political party, they'd have to choose between doing what they were told and doing what was right. Their union would certainly stand behind them for refraining from assisting were the mayor, as highly probable, a Democrat. Tough when your job and your ability to support your family is placed at risk by a liberal (or any flavour) politician. But there it is.

Anonymous source.

From a rabid RWNJ (alt right, fascist, nazi) blog.

OP - post a link.

I couldn't find one.

:rolleyes:

Not surprising. And just follow the money. I'm sure it will lead to George Soros. He's funded this kind of 'unrest' in Western Europe for years. And he owns the US Democratic Party. Wikileaks exposed that. This stuff doesn't 'just happen.' It's all very well-planned and funded.

It's why i keep telling folks to get prepared for mass civil unrest. It's what some very powerful folks want. And the Police won't necessarily protect you. If ordered to stand down, they will stand down. I would advise folks to take the proper steps to protect themselves and their families. Much darker days are coming.

I clicked on a few other stories in that blog.

No credible sources of them either.

Alternative facts.

I don't think it was to create a war and this person is anonymous and thus unreliable. It was horrible planning, poor decision making, hapless judge who allowed it, and some try as always in 2017, to score political points from the aftermath. As someone lost their life this is beyond disgusting.

I don't think it was to create a war and this person is anonymous and thus unreliable. It was horrible planning, poor decision making, hapless judge who allowed it, and some try as always in 2017, to score political points from the aftermath. As someone lost their life this is beyond disgusting.

Yes. That article is to be awarded the "Order of the Tinfoil Hat Award" at the next Presentation ceremony. Crazy of that quality deserves recognition.

Forum List

Back