Charlottesville City Workers Pick Up Trash

"At Emancipation Park, where the so-called Unite the Right rally had been planned for Saturday around a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee, city workers picked up trash."

Hurt and Angry, Charlottesville Tries to Regroup From Violence

I hope this "trash" refers to neo-Nazis, BLM, and antifa.
Now they're moving on to Gainesville, Florida. Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"At Emancipation Park, where the so-called Unite the Right rally had been planned for Saturday around a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee, city workers picked up trash."

icon_rolleyes.gif

One of their main people lives in Gainsville as reported by Tampa Bay news. He was arrested and let go Saturday. He was outed and just got a new job. I read some site yesterday that was outing these guys to their employers, one or two have already been fired.

icon_rolleyes.gif

One of their main people lives in Gainsville as reported by Tampa Bay news. He was arrested and let go Saturday. He was outed and just got a new job. I read some site yesterday that was outing these guys to their employers, one or two have already been fired.
They've already been approved to speak on campus at University of Florida next month.

Those asshole progs always leave behind a shitload of trash when they have their tantrums.

Again, they are fucking hypocrites.

The protests were abruptly stopped by the police (even though some had permits). So, neither side had much of a chance to pick their shit up.

The protests were abruptly stopped by the police (even though some had permits). So, neither side had much of a chance to pick their shit up.

My point was that the neo-Nazi people, the BLM people, and the antifa people are the trash.

Maybe they could have just not left trash in the first place?

Just proves the alt right and antifa have nothing to do with conservatism. Otherwise they would have cleaned up after themselves

Forum List

Back