Charlotte Figi, the girl who inspired a CBD movement, has died at age 13

Very sad - Cool little kid. Anyone with a CBD story? My little dog started having a 5 minute seizure around once every 3 weeks when she was about 2. I put her on a pure CBD oil - 5 drops under the tongue once a day - shortly after which she continues to use. Not only did it cut them back immediately to around one every three MONTHS, the duration and intensity have dropped dramatically. I haven't found it to be helpful for my peripheral neuropathy (feet - not diabetes related) but it's been a Godsend for the pup!

Yes I do use it. Helps especially with anxiety and panic.

My little dog is 16, next order some CBD for him too.

As a pup he had seizures and my older Blue Heeler. I read the FDA food coloring can cause them. Like colored milkbones, liversnaps. Dogs don't care! Anyway, quit colored treats, no more siezures. Immediately.

I make my dogs treats the last 12 years, all organic. Make their food too, eat like I do but the right stuff for a dog.
Making food right now. Chicken menudos, broken rice from the mill, carrots and green beans. Cookies are whole wheat flour, egg and grated lightly smoked farmers cheese for bribery purposes.Coconut eating fool too.

So they are going to lie about the cause of death. Tested negative for covid but what the hell diagnose it anyway. It gives pause to wonder. What drugs did her parents give her? Any parent that gives their child marijuana will give that kid anything.

Making food right now. Chicken menudos, broken rice from the mill, carrots and green beans. Cookies are whole wheat flour, egg and grated lightly smoked farmers cheese for bribery purposes.Coconut eating fool too.

Sounds good. How many here know what menudo is! Not many till they google it and their pathetic peepees.

So they are going to lie about the cause of death. Tested negative for covid but what the hell diagnose it anyway. It gives pause to wonder. What drugs did her parents give her? Any parent that gives their child marijuana will give that kid anything.
here we go.....the pot expert is here....

Forum List

Back