Charlie Kirk calls Obama the 2020 'kingmaker' after promoting Warren ~ Nothing like Screwing Biden

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Jojo has to be CRUSHED!.... REMEMBER WHEN jojo gave the Obomanation a FRIENDS FOREVER bracelet..... This shit is just another example of willing to eat their own!

Biden shares photo of friendship bracelet for Obama's birthday | TheHill
upload_2019-12-25_10-39-5.jpeg
Aug 4, 2016 · Vice President Biden on Thursday celebrated President Obama's 55th birthday with a touching note on Twitter. ... A brother to me, a best friend forever," Biden tweeted, along with a photo of two friendship bracelets with the names "Joe" and "Barack." ... In the video, the president is seen ...

Damn! That's brutal....

Savage. :laughing0301:

860.jpeg

Jojo has to be CRUSHED!.... REMEMBER WHEN jojo gave the Obomanation a FRIENDS FOREVER bracelet..... This shit is just another example of willing to eat their own!

View attachment 296610
Aug 4, 2016 · Vice President Biden on Thursday celebrated President Obama's 55th birthday with a touching note on Twitter. ... A brother to me, a best friend forever," Biden tweeted, along with a photo of two friendship bracelets with the names "Joe" and "Barack." ... In the video, the president is seen ...

under the bus again lol

View attachment 296610

Obama chose Biden because he is a fool and a yesman

Last edited:

Forum List

Back