Charlie Hebdo Erdogan Cartoon sparks Outrage in Islamic World

Erdogan needs to be overthrown.
That may be the case but it is up to the Turkish people to overthrow him and not other powers.
Regime change by foreign powers is illegal under the UN Charter.

Is it a "system change" to execute a criminal Islamist like Erdogan, who made a system change in the own country and who is co-responsible for an extreme polarisation under Muslims all over Europe direction Islamism? Similar question in case of the dictator Lukashenko, who threatens the citizens of his own country to cut off the hands of demonstrants against him. Whatelse than to execute both criminals is "the world" able to do, if we all like to live in peace and harmony?

Last edited:
Erdogan is as much a devout Muslim as Donald Trump is a devout Christian. :lol:
Erdogan is a great leader who loves his people and wants to MTGA (make Turkey great again) ... :thup:
Erdogan financed his leadership with high debts. And Erdogan destroyed the heritage of Kemal Atatürk - the founding father of the modern state Turkey. One main problem in this context is it that executive power, legislative power and judical power are cumulated in his hands - what makes Turkey to a very antiquated and inflexible country, which flows direction demise.

Your ideas about "Auschwitz lies" make you yourselve by the way also to an irrealistic extremist.

And Erdogan destroyed the heritage of Kemal Atatürk - the founding father of the modern state Turkey.
He will never destroy the heritage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the greatest man of the past 2000 years. Nearly every home and business in Türkiye has a portrait of Ataturk.

That may be the case but it is up to the Turkish people to overthrow him and not other powers.

Is it a "system change" to execute a criminal Islamist like Erdogan, who made a system change in the own country and who is co-responsible for an extreme polarisation under Muslims all over Europe direction Islamism? Similar question in case of the dictator Lukashenko, who threatens the citizens of his own country to cut off the hands of demonstrants against him. Whatelse than to execute both criminals is "the world" able to do, if we all like to live in peace and harmony?
I notice you call Erdogan a criminal Islamist but with Lukashenko he's simply a dictator with no reference to his ethnicity.
Why isn't he a criminal Christian?
As for Erdogan being responsible for the bollocks, you claim, where is your evidence?
And if Muslims are influenced by him and "polarised" that is up to them, just as you Americans have been "polarised" by the orange blob Trump.

Erdogan is as much a devout Muslim as Donald Trump is a devout Christian. :lol:

That's true - but Trump has no influence on Christians.
Except for getting them to support him and subvert Christianity for partisan political gains.

I guess no Christian likes that the own children are like Donald Trump. But politically some Christians are convinced he is good for them and/or the values of Christians in the USA. The most loud "Christians" are by the way often no Christians at all.

And Erdogan destroyed the heritage of Kemal Atatürk - the founding father of the modern state Turkey.
He will never destroy the heritage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the greatest man of the past 2000 years.

He did it. He destroyed for example the function of the Turkish army to watch over the democratic structure of Turkey. He made the ministery for the freedom of religion to a state ministery of the Islam of Turkey. Today Turkey has a totally other form of army than it was before Erdogan came. Today you have totally different teachers, schools and universities, totally different lawyers, different judges and so on and so on. When he made the Hagia Sofia to a mosque - because Istanbul has a deep lack of mosques - existed nearly no protest any longer to save what Atatürk had done with it it on very good reasons.

Nearly every home and business in Türkiye has a portrait of Ataturk.

Then you don't see what really had happened under Turks. Lots of the followers of Erdogan have not any longer a big contact to the European ideas of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They dream from a new Osman empire under a dictator Erdogan.

Last edited:
He will never destroy the heritage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the greatest man of the past 2000 years.

He did it. He destroyed for example the function of the Turkish army to watch over the democratic structure of Turkey. He made the ministery for the freedom of religion to a state ministery of the Islam of Turkey. Today Turkey has a totally other form of army than it was before Erdogan came. Today you have totally different teachers, schools and universities, totally different lawyers, different judges and so on and so on. When he made the Hagia Sofia to a mosque - because Istanbul has a deep lack of mosques - existed nearly no protest any longer to save what Atatürk had done with it it on very good reasons.

Nearly every home and business in Türkiye has a portrait of Ataturk.

Then you don't see what really had happened under Turks. Lots of the followers of Erdogan have not any longer a big contact to the European ideas of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They dream from a new Osman empire under a dictator Erdogan.
Yes, he has done all that, and Türkiye may not ever recover it's former Western identity, but I firmly believe Erdogan is not loved and will never replace Ataturk in the people's heart. It's like Trump trying to supplant George Washington. I actually don't believe Erdogan will be around in 3-5 years.

Yes, he has done all that, and Türkiye may not ever recover it's former Western identity, but I firmly believe Erdogan is not loved and will never replace Ataturk in the people's heart. I actually don't believe Erdogan will be around in 3-5 years.
The Turkish people finally figured out the western nations would never treat them as equals.
They love Erdogan because he wants to return Turkey to its former Islamic roots, before the brutal dictator Ataturk forced western secularism on the people with the barrel of a gun. ... :cool:

Yes, he has done all that, and Türkiye may not ever recover it's former Western identity, but I firmly believe Erdogan is not loved and will never replace Ataturk in the people's heart. I actually don't believe Erdogan will be around in 3-5 years.
The Turkish people finally figured out the western nations would never treat them as equals.
They love Erdogan because he wants to return Turkey to its former glory, before the brutal dictator Ataturk forced western secularism on the people with the barrel of a gun. ... :cool:
As usual you are ignorant of facts and history.

I notice you call Erdogan a criminal Islamist but with Lukashenko he's simply a dictator with no reference to his ethnicity.
Why isn't he a criminal Christian?

Lukashenko? Christian? Strange idea. And I didn't call Erdogan a Muslim. I called him "islamist". Islamists are not Muslims in my eyes.

As for Erdogan being responsible for the bollocks, you claim, where is your evidence? And if Muslims are influenced by him and "polarised" that is up to them, just as you Americans have been "polarised" by the orange blob Trump.

What about if you would try to give me a real answer? Do you think I have a problem to kill or to let kill Donald Trump if I'm convinced he is a real concrete threat for world peace? Exactly this is what a summary of "big strong men" makes so dangerous. Big strong men produced for example world war 2. In the end violence seems often to be the only way to solve all this problems. But would it not be better to eliminate all this strong men, who produce violence as the only form of solution of problems, before the world sinks down into chaos? Whatelse could be a way? Only women for president in all countries? ...

As usual you are ignorant of facts and history.
There is no need for personal attacks. ... :eusa_naughty:
Erdogan is a great leader and has the support of the Turkish people.
He will be around for a long time.

But you are a godless Nazi, who denies reality - what you show very clear with your lie "Auschwitz lie". So what do you think really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back