Charles Fort & the Fortunian society

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Opens a lot of doors to open here; the works of Charles Fort opened my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And No, this isn't some creepy cult like Scientology or Democrats. Fort confronted science and observation and brought up things that might have contradicted the popular narrative. Physics is broken:

Still watching and rewinding for clarification.

With that, MaryL might need confinement.
You OK MaryL?

• Banned
Still watching and rewinding for clarification.

With that, MaryL might need confinement.
You OK MaryL?
Well it's open to interpretation. Hmm. I am not a gullible idiot, but I am open to anything, if it's backed up with facts. Got a problem with that?

Well it's open to interpretation. Hmm. I am not a gullible idiot, but I am open to anything, if it's backed up with facts. Got a problem with that?
While I type this 10 to the 15 neutrinos pass through my body, and they didn't even get a charge out of it. She may be right that the happy neutrinos might be considered boring only interacting with the weak.

• Banned
While I type this 10 to the 15 neutrinos pass through my body, and they didn't even get a charge out of it. She may be right that the happy neutrinos might be considered boring only interacting with the weak.
Ok, And meanwhile, back at the ranch: Idiots vote for Newsom, or not. Who knows? Their political machine makes the outcome of this recall election dubious. It's clear California is being run into the ground.

Ok, And meanwhile, back at the ranch: Idiots vote for Newsom, or not. Who knows? Their political machine makes the outcome of this recall election dubious. It's clear California is being run into the ground.
Check your other new thread. I went into the Newsom thing over there, and you already know I'm in Tennessee, so you can take it with slug of white lightning.

Actually it's about questioning authority, Mr. Tennessee. Life is surprisingly weird. Covid19, California Newsom recall...Things don't always add up, but truth will out. Mostly.

I've read your posts. You're pretty gullible.

Forum List

Back