Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Oh my God.. The bit about successful sports figures certainly rings true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where would Dipshit Barkley be without basketball?

Anyone?
While Charles was gifted a huge amount of physical ability that allowed him to play BB an extremely high level that alone wont get you to the NBA and it certainly wont get you a HOF career like he had. He worked his ass off for years before he got any payoff. Hes also had a good career post his playing days. People like that just tend to be successful.

You will be alright.....you are superior -- I am sure you can deal with the faint cries of blame from the inferiors

At least there are a few good darkies who know their place and give you the praise you deserve.....keep your head up

Seems to me he's saying you're inferior not he's superior

He's got a point eh? lol

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

I've been saying this about why many blacks fail, only to hear people claim I'm being racist and it isn't true.
I don't care what nation you go to, including Africa, the successful individuals are the ones that study hard, speak the dominant language fluently and focus on achieving.

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Threatening violence towards Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith"

⚠️ Strong NSFW Language

Willie Dennis is a hardcore ProBlack Supremacist with a significant following on YouTube where he talks a lot of nonsense that is not supported by facts or reality. In other words he panders to the hateful, emotionally troubled ProBlack community.

ProBlackHealthyImage2.jpg

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

Not making excuses for Willie D's hate, however, if you read his wiki page you'll learn he suffered some significant Childhood Trauma while being raised by parents who were into substance abuse.

World renowned Child Brain Development SCIENTIST, MD, PhD spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

OprahChildhoodTrauma.jpgNadine_BurkeHarris3.jpgNadine Burke Harris 7.jpgTHUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpgtupac Nadine Burke Harris.jpgLetsRaiseKidsWho.png

#EndChildAbuse
☮️♥️🇺🇲 EndHate2021

Last edited:
I've been saying this about why many blacks fail, only to hear people claim I'm being racist and it isn't true.
I don't care what nation you go to, including Africa, the successful individuals are the ones that study hard, speak the dominant language fluently and focus on achieving.
That would not be Barkely

While Charles was gifted a huge amount of physical ability that allowed him to play BB an extremely high level that alone wont get you to the NBA and it certainly wont get you a HOF career like he had. He worked his ass off for years before he got any payoff. Hes also had a good career post his playing days. People like that just tend to be successful.
Charles Barkely is an ignorant man who was a good basketball player. Because of that he's given a platform. But he's too dumb to see how hes being used to thwart effort blacks are attempting to reduce the racism we face.

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
I cant think of anywhere that blacks are successful and you actual think anyone is worried about blacks being successful? WHO? WHERE?
WHY?

Forum List

Back