Charles Barkley has apparently had enough of the BLM bullshit

That puts Chuck and Shaq on the same side of this fence. Defunding police and putting black communities, already low on the police totem pole, at an even higher disadvantage with respect to ghetto rats and criminals is a recipe for suicide for many blacks.

Why would the clowns at BLM want that? Clearly if you want to play the conspiracy game BLM and white
SJWs are looking to commit real genocide on blacks by putting them at the mercy of criminals.
BLM is already on the record not standing up for victims of black on black crime and white leftists clearly
don't give a crap.

Removing cops from the streets is just about the worst idea ever.

Last edited:
Barkley is right. Who are the Black folks gonna call?

ghostbusters_list_main.png

WEll I guess Barkely and Shaq are no longer black, it's not a skin color, it's an attitude and political position now.........To Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal, welcome to becoming white supremacists........

and yes this is the dumb shit the left takes seriously

You know darn well there are hundreds of NBA and NFL players of all ethnicities who want nothing to do with the BLM coup that has grabbed control of the leagues. But what would happen to them if they spoke up? You saw how Drew Brees, a GD Super Bowl winning QB was swatted back in line. What would happen to a non super star? One way ticket to gonesville. Does that sound like AMERICA to anyone? That isn't the country I know.

“It’s bad this young lady lost her life,” Barkley said of Taylor. “But we do have to take into account that her boyfriend did shoot at the cops and shot a cop. So, like I say, even though I am really sorry she lost her life, I don’t think we can just say we can put this in the same situation as George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. I just don’t believe that.”

The former NBA All-Star went on to say that defunding the police was a bad idea.

“You know, I hear these fools on TV talking about ‘defund the police’ and things like that. We need police reform and prison reform and things like that. Because you know, who ain’t gonna defund the cops? White neighborhoods and rich neighborhoods. So that notion they keep saying that … I’m like, wait a minute. Who are Black people supposed to call -- Ghostbusters? -- when we have crime in our neighborhoods? We need police reform. Like I say, White people -- especially rich White people -- they’re always gonna have cops, so we need to stop that 'defund' or 'abolish the cops' crap,” he said.

One thing about Barkley, he doesn't sugarcoat anything, what you see is what you get.

Somewhere north of 80% of Black Americans do NOT want to defund or abolish the police. They NEED the police to maintain law and order in their neighborhoods just like every other neighborhood. Yeah, they don't need police brutality or biased treatment by the cops or the judicial system, but you still gotta have SOMEBODY with a badge and a gun that stands between you and the bad guys, including the terrorists who want to kill as many of us as possible. How many more people are gonna die the next time there is a terrorist attack cuz not enough cops or no cops at all show up? You wanna send in some social workers? Yeah, right.

i agree with Barkley, but I’d still dont want his opinion on anything save for sports

I watched some of the youtube hits on Barkley, and most of them still think Briana was in in her bed and murdered by cops. They act like they can't even hear the facts that the police knocked and announced themselves. Wanting the narritive to be true outweighs any new information. I'm more than a little surprised that so many people want the narritive that cops are out hunting black people to be true.

Let me know when somebody black who got a free education and actually graduated says something. A degree in rebounding missed shots doesn't make you worthy of speaking on this matter.

1601191820131.png

Defunding The Police-What Law Enforcement Officers Support
by Leonard Sipes

June 16, 2020

This is part of an ongoing series of articles to understand society’s reaction to the death of Floyd George and to seek solutions. I will “try” to see both sides of the issue knowing full well that neither will see my critique favorably.

No one disputes that the death of Floyd was criminal. People in law enforcement and police unions are falling over themselves to say this. The officers involved will be charged and prosecuted.

No one disputes that there are problems. Accountability is necessary. It’s been taught to cops throughout their academy training and careers.

The great majority of police officers refused to be stereotyped.

Article

Is it a matter of “defunding” the police or an issue of asking cops to perform duties that they are not trained or equipped to do?

The call to defund the police is interesting; cops have been suggesting it for years. There are endless duties and responsibilities thrust on police agencies that are clearly outside of their scope, manpower, training, efficacy, and equipment.

Cops can’t be all things to all people. There are limits. Being responsible for everything creates endless instances where the use of force may be necessary. There is no such thing as a safe stop. There are no easy arrests.

Police experts have said for decades that law enforcement agencies take on roles that are not compatible with a police mission.

I watched some of the youtube hits on Barkley, and most of them still think Briana was in in her bed and murdered by cops. They act like they can't even hear the facts that the police knocked and announced themselves. Wanting the narritive to be true outweighs any new information. I'm more than a little surprised that so many people want the narritive that cops are out hunting black people to be true.

Victimization is easier, you can blame others for your shortcomings/problems. AND, if you do it right then big-time Hollywood people, sports stars, and members the Biden campaign will send you money and bail you out of jail if you get arrested for throwing rocks and bottles at the police. You might even get to be a guest on Maddow. Besides, reparations are coming; I can loot somebody's store and steal what I want and claim it is owed to me. Even if I'm a white guy, lol. All of which beats waiting for the facts to come out and making an unbiased conclusion of who fucked up.

Some people are not interested in fixing the problem, they're only interested in taking advantage of the situation to enrich themselves. They don't want the narrative to change.

Forum List

Back