"Charitable" bail funds under scrutiny in MN

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
They've created enough needless additional victims that action is being demanded.
Victim asks lawmakers to rein in bail funds (alphanewsmn.com)
“I often don’t even look at a charge when I bail someone out … it is not the point … the point is the system that we’re fighting,” he said in an interview, just days after his fund bailed out a man accused of raping an eight-year-old girl.

Last edited:
Why do libs love them some crime so much

It flies in the face of common sense, but there is a method to their madness.
It isn't about lib. vs conservatives, or Repub. vs Dem. It is America vs a UN takeover. It is us, vs the globe. And the globalists need to create a jungle, so that a "credible United Nations" can put us under the rule of their law. It is described here in a who, what, when, where and why admission:

They've created enough needless additional victims that action is being demanded.
“I often don’t even look at a charge when I bail someone out … it is not the point … the point is the system that we’re fighting,” he said in an interview, just days after his fund bailed out a man accused of raping an eight-year-old girl.
Title 18 of the U.S. Code, Section 2339C, which prohibits the unlawful and willful provision or collection of funds with the intention or knowledge they are to be used to carry out a terrorist attack.

Which is also a reason why Kamala Harris has to be removed from office, she literally financed and funded arsonists which terrorized cities..

Good. He sounds like an idiot. You HAVE to look at the charge. You have to look at past charges and open cases. It's not rocket science.

Forum List

Back