Charges of racism and a reckless disregard for the truth.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
If you accuse a person of racism and they think their not racist, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth, for a long time.
If you accuse a person of hate, and they think they love and respect everyone, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth for a long time.
If you accuse a person of being a supremist, and thy think everyone is equal, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth for a long time.
No one can read peoples minds.

In my own experience, anything short of rolling on your back and peeing on your belly in abject shame over the lightness of your skin will elicit calls that you are a racist.

You pretty much have to BE a racist to avoid being called one these days.

Am I RACIST for recognizing, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, American kids of African descent SUFFER our Nation's highest rates of life scarring Child Neglect & Maltreatment?

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

Educating Oprah:

California Surgeon General.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate

The word "racist" has been so debased that it now simply means: "I don't like you. So I am going to cancel you."

The word "racist" has been so debased that it now simply means: "I don't like you. So I am going to cancel you."
No that's not what it means nor has it been debased. Whites such as yourself are working very hard to deny racism exists and you seem to think that the only examples of racism must be overt.

If you accuse a person of racism and they think their not racist, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth, for a long time.
If you accuse a person of hate, and they think they love and respect everyone, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth for a long time.
If you accuse a person of being a supremist, and thy think everyone is equal, they will think you have a reckless disregard for the truth for a long time.
No one can read peoples minds.
If you believe the same things as racists and supremacists that's what you are regardless of what you want to tell yourself. It's not about mind reading. It's about speech and behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back