‘Charges Of A Rigged Election Could Explode’: Wisconsin Can’t Count Late Ballots, US Supreme Court Rules

I agree if the votes aren't counted by the end of the day on Nov 3rd they shouldn't count. Folks have plenty of time to vote. Vote early. That's the way to go.
If they want to change things for 2022 its something to consider.
Then Democrat held areas would count Democrat areas first and slow walk the GOP areas like molasses on a cold winter morning.

I agree and think the law should be followed. Votes should all be in at the specified time. Anything after that shouldn't be counted.

Because it would never end, and you know it.

Sure it would. At some point, everyone who can vote will have..

The problem is, you guys don't want everyone to vote... they'd vote your guys out every time.

So you're saying that, as usual, the Democrats fucked up and came up with a scheme that couldn't get the votes in on time???

Wouldn't have been an issue if Trump hadn't dismantled all the mail sorting machines.

He's probably sabotaged himself though, as the Rural Areas are harder hit by the mail delays.

I know my niece lives in a exurban area, and she says the mail delivery has gone to crap out there.

I think this tells us something about the Democrats' internal polling. They want to delay the vote count because they think Trump is going to win in Wisconsin again.

No, they are just legitimately worried Trump is trying to sabotage mail in ballots with slow mail service.

How about just counting all the votes?

Then they need to prove Trump is sabotaging the vote through slow mail service. USPS has had years of issues prior to Trump. To suggest such a charge is bullshit.

Then they need to prove Trump is sabotaging the vote through slow mail service. USPS has had years of issues prior to Trump. To suggest such a charge is bullshit.

Already proven... and the mail service - much like everything else under Trump, has gotten MUCH MUCH WORSE.

Prove it. So far, the only thing you have provided are personal claims and opinions lacking any independent source for validation or empirical data for support.

Already proven... and the mail service - much like everything else under Trump, has gotten MUCH MUCH WORSE.

Whenever you liars say something is proven, debunked, or anything like that, it’s a good bet it isn’t ....

Prove it. So far, the only thing you have provided are personal claims and opinions lacking any independent source for validation or empirical data for support.

Yawn, I could waste my time finding the links showing the corruption of Trump and Dejoy... but you aren't worth the time, slick.

Whenever you liars say something is proven, debunked, or anything like that, it’s a good bet it isn’t ....

Again, you guys are the ones trying to block late ballots being counted... and it probably backfired on youas a lot of people just sent their stuff in early.

I'm planning to vote in person on Saturday at an early voting location.

Yawn, I could waste my time finding the links showing the corruption of Trump and Dejoy... but you aren't worth the time, slick.

Again, you guys are the ones trying to block late ballots being counted... and it probably backfired on youas a lot of people just sent their stuff in early.

The only waste you have done so far is post your opinion unsubstantiated by fact.

Ever notice how Republicans always want to do the right thing most of the time ?
Ever notice how Democrats want to do whatever is convenient for them depending on the circumstances ?

In sports they call this trying to psych out the opponent. Won’t work here. Your dimenta riddled, criminal grifter has no chance.

he only waste you have done so far is post your opinion unsubstantiated by fact.

Yawn, buddy, you just aren't worth the effort...

In sports they call this trying to psych out the opponent. Won’t work here. Your dimenta riddled, criminal grifter has no chance.

Actually, all the indications are he's going to wipe the floor with Trump. Does Trump strike you as a man who is confident? He sounds more desperate every day.

he only waste you have done so far is post your opinion unsubstantiated by fact.

Actually, all the indications are he's going to wipe the floor with Trump. Does Trump strike you as a man who is confident? He sounds more desperate every day.

Lol....your premise about Trump and the USPS lacks effort. Got nothing to do with me.

Lol....your premise about Trump and the USPS lacks effort. Got nothing to do with me.

Yawn... you are a yawning black hole of emotional need, aren't you? Did some girl in college dump you for the guy in the Che shirt?

Che thought blacks were useless drunks.... his words, not mine (you can look it up for yourself). The girl in college thought men in Che shirts had emotional and anger issues with their mothers.

It is up the the states to decide this.

That is how voting works.

Personally If the vote was submitted before the election day it should be counted, even Gore versus Bush did not dispute that concept, it simply held there is a safe harbour date for counting to end.

In December.

But if the Supreme court is going to backtrack on previous ruling then it is simply begging for it to packed by the Democrats.
STATE LAW applies. And changing the conditions at the last minute with OUT a legislative law passed and signed by the Governor means the LAW now on the books applies. Claiming somehow it does not is a crock of shit and is simply an attempt by the left to cheat.

It is up the the states to decide this.

That is how voting works.

Personally If the vote was submitted before the election day it should be counted, even Gore versus Bush did not dispute that concept, it simply held there is a safe harbour date for counting to end.

In December.

But if the Supreme court is going to backtrack on previous ruling then it is simply begging for it to packed by the Democrats.
STATE LAW applies. And changing the conditions at the last minute with OUT a legislative law passed and signed by the Governor means the LAW now on the books applies. Claiming somehow it does not is a crock of shit and is simply an attempt by the left to cheat.

Yeah, I can see that.

Still I hope the Dems pack the court after they win the Congress and Presidency.

Forum List

Back