Charged with Murder

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A young mother charged with murder has told police she hid her pregnancy, gave birth to twin sons at her family's home and killed the infants by smothering their cries so her parents wouldn't hear them.

Police in the Nashville suburb of Hendersonville arrested Lindsey Lowe, 25, on Wednesday after her father discovered one baby's body in a laundry basket.

This undated booking photo provided by the Sumner County Sheriff's Office in Gallatin, Tenn. shows 25-year-old Lindsey Lowe.

According to a police affidavit, the young mother said she didn't tell her family she was pregnant, but believes she got pregnant in January and never visited a doctor. Police said on Thursday they were trying to identify the father of the twins.

Read more: Tennessee Mother Tells Police She Hid Pregnancy, Smothered Newborns | Fox News

What? is abortion out of vogue now? we prefer cold blooded murder? What does this woman deserve? Same as she gave her childern in my opinion.

If she would have paid a doctor to do it, it would have been okay.

:cuckoo:

In her first trimester.... you are correct.

That would depend on the state, wouldn't it?
Remember the debates of partial birth abortions?

Please don't think that the crazy bitch didn't commit a heinous crime. She absolutely did and she'll answer for it one day, one way or another.

If she would have paid a doctor to do it, it would have been okay.

:cuckoo:

In her first trimester.... you are correct.

That would depend on the state, wouldn't it?
Remember the debates of partial birth abortions?

Please don't think that the crazy bitch didn't commit a heinous crime. She absolutely did and she'll answer for it one day, one way or another.

She killed live birth babies... of course she committed a heinous crime... two of them.

Something doesn't really add up here:

1. Hendersonville is a fancy pants community outside of Nashville where several of the Hillbilly Hollywood stars live. If there is any poverty there, I wouldn't know where to look for it.

2. How does a woman hide a full term pregnancy with twins, no less, by just 'not mentioning it?'

3. This is not a teen. This was a 25 year old woman. Still living in her parents' house.

4. She worked in a medical office. How is it that she never went to a doctor?

5. It appears to be where she lives in this link: http://www.wnem.com/story/15477190/cops-mom-suffocated-newborn-twins

There's definitely something rotten in Hendersonville. But damn! I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Casey Anthony like dog and pony show.

Last edited:
25 is not a young mother, why in the hell was she hiding her pregnancy? Something is not right in Denmark..how in the hell did she hide a pregnancy with TWINS? You don't accomplish that very easily..and I don't buy it. When I was 25 I had my fourth child...no damn way she didn't know better.

They will claim she is mentally disabled; had some kind of pre-post depression or some other twinkie defense. My gut tells me she will get a slap on the wrist. And will most likely breed again before she's 30. Horrible.

They will claim she is mentally disabled; had some kind of pre-post depression or some other twinkie defense. My gut tells me she will get a slap on the wrist. And will most likely breed again before she's 30. Horrible.

That's usually part of the picture. Don't know if this will be a high profile case, but Casey Anthony's attorney has already found work with the guy accused of killing the woman in Aruba. LOL.

I know a lot of lawyers in the Nashville area, so I am waiting with baited breath to see who her defense is going to be. Judging from the looks of the home, the family can afford the best, but then it could all be facade and debt. One never knows.

Is it going to turn into a defense of abortion? If only she hired someone else to kill the twins while they were in the womb everything would be fine?

Any defense team worth their salt would investigate the family's emotional stability and psychological history. IF she is to be found guilty then there needs to be ample evidence that she was self-sufficient enough that she could THINK for herself. So many of these cases are manipulated by a mainstream that broke away from their parents much earlier in life than the accused perps.

Any defense team worth their salt would investigate the family's emotional stability and psychological history. IF she is to be found guilty then there needs to be ample evidence that she was self-sufficient enough that she could THINK for herself. So many of these cases are manipulated by a mainstream that broke away from their parents much earlier in life than the accused perps.

One curiosity is who the father is. I'm sure there will be genetic testing. OK, I mean it IS Tennessee, where Minnie and Uncle Nabob spent so much time out behind the barn.

Is it going to turn into a defense of abortion? If only she hired someone else to kill the twins while they were in the womb everything would be fine?

Reel it in. Would ya. This thread is not about abortion!

One curiosity is who the father is. I'm sure there will be genetic testing. OK, I mean it IS Tennessee, where Minnie and Uncle Nabob spent so much time out behind the barn.

The death of children sometimes provokes so much emotion from some of us that it can potentially blind us from seeing through the immediate picture presented. Who was the father would be one blaring question, and so would how and where did she spend the money she worked for. Sometimes deeply imbedded co-dependency can prevent some from being able to act/react independently of those who law above us. Even if there was no physical proof of incest, there is sometimes an emotional/mental incest that would only be revealed to the more observant investigators. She may have gotten pregnant by someone else and it may have been by someone who she had no further contact with, however, just how manipulative and/or controlling were her parents? Mind you, they may not have been at all, and she may have been addicted to passing the buck and not holding her own accountability in check. These are questions, though, that arise when there are such secrets kept in such a way...

The death of children sometimes provokes so much emotion from some of us that it can potentially blind us from seeing through the immediate picture presented. Who was the father would be one blaring question, and so would how and where did she spend the money she worked for. Sometimes deeply imbedded co-dependency can prevent some from being able to act/react independently of those who law above us. Even if there was no physical proof of incest, there is sometimes an emotional/mental incest that would only be revealed to the more observant investigators. She may have gotten pregnant by someone else and it may have been by someone who she had no further contact with, however, just how manipulative and/or controlling were her parents? Mind you, they may not have been at all, and she may have been addicted to passing the buck and not holding her own accountability in check. These are questions, though, that arise when there are such secrets kept in such a way...

According to the reports the parents didn't know she was pregnant.

Isn't it curious that the paper would use the term "young mother"? 16 is young; 25 is probably at or above average for a 1st pregnancy. Looking for sympathy for the murderess or do we now consider anyone under 30 a "child"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back