Charge Antifa/BLM Rioters with Sedition

Umbrella Man: Minneapolis police link suspect to white supremacists

Police say Umbrella Man helped turn the largely peaceful protests violent.

Footage of the man wearing a mask and carrying an umbrella while smashing shop windows went viral online.

In the video, taken on 27 May, Umbrella Man can be seen breaking the windows with a hammer as people approach him trying to get him to stop. He then walks away from the scene.

Police said he also sprayed a message on the doors of the store.

It sparked questions as to who the man was and his motives.

Violence broke out in the city during the protests and the National Guard were called in after looting was reported and buildings were set on fire.

Police claim that the Umbrella man's actions were a catalyst for the violence. The AutoZone store he was seen damaging in the video was later set on fire.

How much of a punishment can a person get for such a charge?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.
of course it is ridiculous, not ok, and a move of authoritarian governments....

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

Absolutely makes no sense to me....:dunno:
You tell me why ANTIFA/BLM wants to overthrow the country and establish a communist regime

If they were found guilty and executed, I would be happy
what they have done, IS NOT SEDITION.... You know it and I know it, and even Barr knows it...

Antifa can't even come close to overthrowing our govt and taking over and they have no plans to do so!!
Oh, and what about, Thou shall not kill....?

You want to kill people for their thoughts and differences with you? Holy Toledo..... You are one messed up dude.... !!! Whacko!!!!

Sure they can. With the dem allies. Your denial of the obvious facts is silly.

THe leaders of BLM are admitted marxists. Their goal is not police reform. Try to be less silly.

racists asshole bois are NOT FOOLING ANYONE. any decent human with half a brain, that is...

GENERAL JAMES "Mad Dog" MATTIS: “We must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate.’ At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them."

racists asshole bois are NOT FOOLING ANYONE. any decent human with half a brain, that is...

You are the one not fooling anyone. A handful of ws who shockingly managed to do something?

Irrelevant compared to the mobs of violent lefties killing people and burning down shit AND the dem mayors ordering the cops to stand down or help them.

I've been pointing out for months that what we are really seeing here is not rioting, but sedition, if not actual treason.

Boogaloo: The movement behind recent violent attacks
Authorities say the group has used recent protests as cover.

"Court documents define boogaloo as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The movement, according to Howard Graves, a senior research analyst at the Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Project, started picking up steam in 2018.

"The name came from this movie Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo. It became almost like one of these inside joke sort of cultural references for these like-minded individuals," Javed Ali, a visiting professor at the University of Michigan and former senior counterterrorism official told ABC News.

The movement, according to Ali, spawned in chatrooms and the dark net before manifesting in the real world.

"The origins are also kind of murky. The movement has grown over the last decade mostly online through alternative content platforms. It initially took hold in sort of these dark corners of the Internet, 8chan, 4chan, Reddit and others," he said.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU? :321:

Boogaloo: The movement behind recent violent attacks
Authorities say the group has used recent protests as cover.

"Court documents define boogaloo as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The movement, according to Howard Graves, a senior research analyst at the Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Project, started picking up steam in 2018.

"The name came from this movie Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo. It became almost like one of these inside joke sort of cultural references for these like-minded individuals," Javed Ali, a visiting professor at the University of Michigan and former senior counterterrorism official told ABC News.

The movement, according to Ali, spawned in chatrooms and the dark net before manifesting in the real world.

"The origins are also kind of murky. The movement has grown over the last decade mostly online through alternative content platforms. It initially took hold in sort of these dark corners of the Internet, 8chan, 4chan, Reddit and others," he said.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU? :321:

So, you thought America was ready to be terrorized by mobs, but the polls showed that the voters want to be protected from violent thugs not ruled by them.

So, now, you try to dodge the blame for your actions.

More stupidity from barr. barr's cronies could never prove a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government from the alleged actions of these people. There are two proofs necessary: (1) a conspiracy; (2) that the U.S. Government was targeted for overthrow by these individuals. Throw into this mess the fact that Wolf is not lawfully in a position to issue orders. This is an absurdity.
Again, the DEFINITION:

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

I know what sedition refers to, but it must be proven against the particular individual charged. Of course, this individual's arrest must have been lawfully carried out in the first place. If those making arrests were doing so pursuant to orders issued by wolf or cuccinelli, the orders themselves might be illegal. This sounds like more of AG Barbie's bullshit. I certainly don't condone anyone committing a crime against another person or private property, but it has nothing to do with sedition as defined in the Constitution and legal history. I think it ridiculous that people want the "umbrella man" who broke the windows at an AutoZone (AutoZone not even having any connection to any "lawful authority") to be charged with sedition.

More stupidity from barr. barr's cronies could never prove a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government from the alleged actions of these people. There are two proofs necessary: (1) a conspiracy; (2) that the U.S. Government was targeted for overthrow by these individuals. Throw into this mess the fact that Wolf is not lawfully in a position to issue orders. This is an absurdity.
Again, the DEFINITION:

I know what sedition refers to, but it must be proven against the particular individual charged. Of course, this individual's arrest must have been lawfully carried out in the first place. If those making arrests were doing so pursuant to orders issued by wolf or cuccinelli, the orders themselves might be illegal. This sounds like more of AG Barbie's bullshit. I certainly don't condone anyone committing a crime against another person or private property, but it has nothing to do with sedition as defined in the Constitution and legal history. I think it ridiculous that people want the "umbrella man" who broke the windows at an AutoZone (AutoZone not even having any connection to any "lawful authority") to be charged with sedition.

Wry Catcher has admitted the crime already. Did you jump all over his shit, or do you give him a pass, based on the fact that you libs know that the shit you say, don't mean nuthin.

Antifa can't even come close to overthrowing our govt and taking over and they have no plans to do so!!
You want to kill people for their thoughts and differences with you? Holy Toledo..... You are one messed up dude.... !!! Whacko!!!!
No, I want traitors executed and we can get to the Oligarchs and their tools later.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

wE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NOT DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC--------DEMOCRATIC IS ALWAYS MOB RULE AND OUR FOUNDERS REALIZED THAT 1/2 THE PEOPLE HAD BELOW AVERAGE IQS AND THUSLY SHOULD NOT MAKE CHOICES FOR OTHERS.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You tell me why ANTIFA/BLM wants to overthrow the country and establish a communist regime

what they have done, IS NOT SEDITION.... You know it and I know it, and even Barr knows it...

The Dem Brown shirts are not people just with different thoughts than the rest of us--their dead bodies, rapes, looting, and burning prove otherwise.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are being obtuse and lumping in all groups. There may very well be polite and peaceful groups at times. It is the other groups that get fired up, usually late at night, probably drugged up.

The people that scream to others things like, "burn it all down!" "kill those motherfuckers!" "we'll show them fear and pain!" etc etc etc... People that throw objects at police, use substances that could or do ignite dangerous fires, and beat on innocents in the streets.

These are comments that incite violence and criminality. So these are people that should face additional charges of sedition.
Absolutely NOT!!

The ones that do criminal acts, are criminals, not seditionists....

How bizarre that you would think otherwise?

You all are being lead down a slippery slope to authoritarianism...

Sedition is not simply being a criminal.

How do you not know this....??? :dunno:

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

wE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NOT DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC--------DEMOCRATIC IS ALWAYS MOB RULE AND OUR FOUNDERS REALIZED THAT 1/2 THE PEOPLE HAD BELOW AVERAGE IQS AND THUSLY SHOULD NOT MAKE CHOICES FOR OTHERS.
That's bull crud....

We ARE a Democratic, constitutional, Republic..... And our goal has always been, to spread democracy around the world.

There are no PURE Democracies as the ruling government in any nation around the world. We all have different forms of democracy, none of them are pure democracies.... They all are different.... parliamentary, constitutional, representative republics etc.... all forms of democratic governments.....

There are no governments where the citizens run the government by majority rule and majority vote of the citizens themselves.... all nations that are democracies on Earth, are representative democracies...... we pick our representatives, and they run the government for us... ours through Congress, other nations through picking their Parliament members....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's bull crud....

We ARE a Democratic, constitutional, Republic..... And our goal has always been, to spread democracy around the world.

There are no PURE Democracies as the ruling government in any nation around the world. We all have different forms of democracy, none of them are pure democracies.... They all are different.... parliamentary, constitutional, representative republics etc.... all forms of democratic governments.....

There are no governments where the citizens run the government by majority rule and majority vote of the citizens themselves.... all nations that are democracies on Earth, are representative democracies...... we pick our representatives, and they run the government for us... ours through Congress, other nations through picking their Parliament members....

The more democratic the form of government, the more it approaches mob rule.

Yeah, there is no pure mob rule. That does not mean that increasing the level of democracy, will not lead to abuses.;

Indeed, I think we already see that, in making the Senate direct election.

Forum List

Back