Charge Antifa/BLM Rioters with Sedition

How much of a punishment can a person get for such a charge?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.
of course it is ridiculous, not ok, and a move of authoritarian governments....

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

Absolutely makes no sense to me....:dunno:
You tell me why ANTIFA/BLM wants to overthrow the country and establish a communist regime

If they were found guilty and executed, I would be happy
what they have done, IS NOT SEDITION.... You know it and I know it, and even Barr knows it...

Antifa can't even come close to overthrowing our govt and taking over and they have no plans to do so!!
Oh, and what about, Thou shall not kill....?

You want to kill people for their thoughts and differences with you? Holy Toledo..... You are one messed up dude.... !!! Whacko!!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

You tell me why ANTIFA/BLM wants to overthrow the country and establish a communist regime

what they have done, IS NOT SEDITION.... You know it and I know it, and even Barr knows it...

Antifa can't even come close to overthrowing our govt and taking over and they have no plans to do so!!

You want to kill people for their thoughts and differences with you? Holy Toledo..... You are one messed up dude.... !!! Whacko!!!!
You are being obtuse and lumping in all groups. There may very well be polite and peaceful groups at times. It is the other groups that get fired up, usually late at night, probably drugged up.

The people that scream to others things like, "burn it all down!" "kill those motherfuckers!" "we'll show them fear and pain!" etc etc etc... People that throw objects at police, use substances that could or do ignite dangerous fires, and beat on innocents in the streets.

These are comments that incite violence and criminality. So these are people that should face additional charges of sedition.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are being obtuse and lumping in all groups. There may very well be polite and peaceful groups at times. It is the other groups that get fired up, usually late at night, probably drugged up.

The people that scream to others things like, "burn it all down!" "kill those motherfuckers!" "we'll show them fear and pain!" etc etc etc... People that throw objects at police, use substances that could or do ignite dangerous fires, and beat on innocents in the streets.

These are comments that incite violence and criminality. So these are people that should face additional charges of sedition.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Criminals are criminals, NOT SEDITIONISTS!

Jimminy Cricket! What is wrong with you?

What they did or are doing, does not even come close to fitting the definition of sedition, under the law......

Now, screw your head back on! :eek:

More stupidity from barr. barr's cronies could never prove a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government from the alleged actions of these people. There are two proofs necessary: (1) a conspiracy; (2) that the U.S. Government was targeted for overthrow by these individuals. Throw into this mess the fact that Wolf is not lawfully in a position to issue orders. This is an absurdity.
Again, the DEFINITION:

I know what the definition is. The case against any individual must be proven. Prove that any individual incited "revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it." In the case of a hypothetical "John Doe," how would you go about proving this? What would the arresting officer have to testify to in court, provided, of course, that Doe's arrest was legally carried out. How do prosecutors prove motive, which is integral to the definition you provided? If Doe was the "umbrella man" who smashed windows in the AutoZone in Minneapolis, a private business and not a property connected to any level of government, how would prosecutors go about showing a motive of "inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it"? This gets even further complicated if the arresting officer was there under orders from DHS officials who arguably not lawfully in their positions, which nullifies the orders they issued?

All of this has to be done pursuant to the Constitution and laws of the United States.

tangential but interesting question: how many people were "arrested" and then let go hours later without charges, indicating that they may have been unlawfully held? I assume that we will be hearing from their lawyers.

white7e-ppt-ch01-4-728.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah, the British charged George Washington with the same charge.

Same charge but George Washington was trying to build a Nation; not destroy one

God bless you always!!!

Holly

George had to break a few eggs to win..

God bless you always!!!

Holly

George had to break a few eggs to win..

Again, George was building a Nation, not tearing one down. ANTIFA/BLM are tearing down a Nation; “hardly a few eggs”. Wait until they get to the George Washington statues and Mount Vernon.

I'd like to see these traitors charged with terrorism and sent to Gitmo where they can be forgotten forever. We don't need assholes burning our country down and killing cops and conservatives. MAGA, Viva Trump.

Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”
An analysis of leaked law enforcement documents reveals an obsession with “antifa” despite evidence of threats of violence to police and protesters.

"while the White House beat the drum for a crackdown on a leaderless movement on the left, law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations, a trove of newly leaked documents reveals.

Among the steady stream of threats from the far-right were repeated encounters between law enforcement and heavily armed adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement, which welcomes armed confrontation with cops as means to trigger civil war."

"

Right-Wing Domestic Terrorism Is On The Rise.

This is the only way to stop this. If they dont do this now, it will continue another 4 years

Barr Tells Prosecutors to Consider Charging Violent Protesters With Sedition

I've been saying that for weeks, that that is what they are actually doing. And not just the rioters, but the mayors that order the cops to stand down.

Trump is Allowing Right-Wing Extremists to 'Start a Race War'

"A domestic terrorism expert who worked under President Donald Trump has accused his administration of downplaying the threat posed by right-wing terrorists.

Elizabeth Neumann, who stepped down in April as assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) expressed concern at the portrayal by speakers at the Republican National Convention this week of lawless Democratic cities, where protests initially sparked by the death of George Floyd have raged throughout the U.S.

She said Trump's rhetoric ignored the far greater threat posed by groups such as white supremacists. "It is completely a sideshow to distract from the real threat and it's extremely dangerous," Neumann told Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But when a lawful authority is found to be unlawful, how is one not to seek to overthrow the authority?

Do you consider those who tossed the King's tea into Boston Harbor criminals?

So, you admit the intent is to over throw the government?

Well, thanks. Guess we can close the thread. Nothing more to talk about, other than starting a petition in support of the proper charges being filed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

2 billion in damage, dozens killed, and idiots in the street chanting "burn the system down" says you're wrong. As usual.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is what your thugs and mayors are actually DOING.

Charging them for it, is completely called for.

Indeed, NOT doing so, is an injustice to their victims.

Trump is Allowing Right-Wing Extremists to 'Start a Race War'

"A domestic terrorism expert who worked under President Donald Trump has accused his administration of downplaying the threat posed by right-wing terrorists.

Elizabeth Neumann, who stepped down in April as assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) expressed concern at the portrayal by speakers at the Republican National Convention this week of lawless Democratic cities, where protests initially sparked by the death of George Floyd have raged throughout the U.S.

She said Trump's rhetoric ignored the far greater threat posed by groups such as white supremacists. "It is completely a sideshow to distract from the real threat and it's extremely dangerous," Neumann told Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast."

It's Wace War.

Spell it right.

Forum List

Back