Charge Antifa/BLM Rioters with Sedition

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is the only way to stop this. If they dont do this now, it will continue another 4 years

Barr Tells Prosecutors to Consider Charging Violent Protesters With Sedition

How much of a punishment can a person get for such a charge?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.
Yeah, the British charged George Washington with the same charge.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

But when a lawful authority is found to be unlawful, how is one not to seek to overthrow the authority?

Do you consider those who tossed the King's tea into Boston Harbor criminals?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But when a lawful authority is found to be unlawful, how is one not to seek to overthrow the authority?

Do you consider those who tossed the King's tea into Boston Harbor criminals?

No. They had a legitimate excuse.

More stupidity from barr. barr's cronies could never prove a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government from the alleged actions of these people. There are two proofs necessary: (1) a conspiracy; (2) that the U.S. Government was targeted for overthrow by these individuals. Throw into this mess the fact that Wolf is not lawfully in a position to issue orders. This is an absurdity.

More stupidity from barr. barr's cronies could never prove a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government from the alleged actions of these people. There are two proofs necessary: (1) a conspiracy; (2) that the U.S. Government was targeted for overthrow by these individuals. Throw into this mess the fact that Wolf is not lawfully in a position to issue orders. This is an absurdity.
Again, the DEFINITION:

Again, the DEFINITION:

The Seattle CHOP zone did exactly this with the Mayors help...

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And no mention of MSNBC?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

of course it is ridiculous, not ok, and a move of authoritarian governments....

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

Absolutely makes no sense to me....:dunno:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why would you hate your country, and democratic REPUBLIC so much, to want it dismantled and the Constitution thrown out?

Yet you back them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

By comparing their seditionists to the patriot revolutionaries that's exactly what they are saying. The current government is unlawful. That's what they are saying. That's why this is a civil war.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You tell me why ANTIFA/BLM wants to overthrow the country and establish a communist regime

If they were found guilty and executed, I would be happy

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yet you back them.
I back who? Certainly not rioters..... They are committing crimes!!!

I do support protesters, even those protesters supporting a cause, that I do not support.... because it is a constitutional right, for them to protest against the government.

Forum List

Back