Chapaquidick (I think)

Only idiot liberals could take an incident regarding another idiot liberal killing an innocent woman, who was not his wife, and turn it into a thread about how bad Trump supporters are.

Democrats literally kill people. Ted Kennedy, Gary Condit, Hell, the Clintons have a laundry list of people associated with them who've "committed suicide"...

And don't forget, Democrats support abortion, which is the basis for the killing of thousands of innocent children every day.

It is a party that doesn't just have blood on its hands; every part of it is saturated in blood.

I don't believe they support abortion. I believe they support choice.

I support choice, too. I abhor the very idea of abortion, but I abhor the idea that government can mandate medical decisions even more...

I support choice, too. I abhor the very idea of abortion, but I abhor the idea that government can mandate medical decisions even more...

You support “choice”, when the choice in question is to murder an innocent child in cold blood.

No euphemism can hide the pure, murderous evil of your position.

Its on the netflix at the moment.
What a shit that Ted Kennedy was. How could he have a political career after that ?
You people bend over like dark age serfs in front of your leaders. We see the same today when trumpers behave in the same supine manner.
You are a people in search of an aristocracy. (you can have ours if you like)
With all due respect, Tommy...how did you go from Ted Kennedy being a shit...which he was...to claiming Donald Trump is the same kind of person? Did I miss the part where Trump killed someone and his wealthy family covered it up?

What a shit that Ted Kennedy was. How could he have a political career after that ?
You people bend over like dark age serfs in front of your leaders. We see the same today when trumpers behave in the same supine manner.
With all due respect, Tommy...how did you go from Ted Kennedy being a shit...which he was...to claiming Donald Trump is the same kind of person? Did I miss the part where Trump killed someone and his wealthy family covered it up?
Same arrogance, same sense of entitlement, same narcissism. Kennedy was probably a few levels above donny in intelligence, but that is faint praise.

Same arrogance, same sense of entitlement, same narcissism. Kennedy was probably a few levels above donny in intelligence, but that is faint praise.
I say again, Tommy...when did Trump EVER do something as heinous as Ted Kennedy did?

The entire Kennedy family were entitled assholes! The only ones who weren't were JFK Jr and Caroline and that's because Jackie Kennedy refused to let her children hang out with the other Kennedys.

It's a disgrace that Teddy Kennedys carcass was allowed to be put in Arlington National Cemetary.It's degrading to all the other brave soldiers buried there.

I say again, Tommy...when did Trump EVER do something as heinous as Ted Kennedy did?
Trump is killing thousands of Americans every week and he is playing golf and having childish arguments with reporters. Trumpers dont care either and they will vote for him in November.

Trump is killing thousands of Americans every week and he is playing golf and having childish arguments with reporters. Trumpers dont care either and they will vote for him in November.
Oh, bullshit, Tommy! Covid 19 is killing people...not Trump! He's actually done a good job with this pandemic despite what the left is claiming! So did you want to tell me something that Trump has done that even comes close to what Teddy the drunk did back on Cape Cod all those years ago? Hard to do because Trump doesn't drink. This string is a fail, Tommy! Trying to say that Trump is another Ted Kennedy because he's wealthy is laughable!

Oh, bullshit, Tommy! Covid 19 is killing people...not Trump! He's actually done a good job with this pandemic despite what the left is claiming! So did you want to tell me something that Trump has done that even comes close to what Teddy the drunk did back on Cape Cod all those years ago? Hard to do because Trump doesn't drink. This string is a fail, Tommy! Trying to say that Trump is another Ted Kennedy because he's wealthy is laughable!
Well you are proving the point of the OP.

People will do whatever they can to get and keep power.

Kennedy went on to have a long and storied life as a federal senator because the people of Mass saw him as something special.

They tended to look past his "finer" qualities because he was a meely mouthed left winger who did their bidding.

I always hated him.

He, with Biden, smeared Robert Bork so that Bork never had a chance in his confirmation hearings. It was disgusting. You didn't have to like Bork to see how Kennedy used his power and influence incorrectly. Biden was right there with him.

And people say Biden is a "better choice"...ahahahahahaha

You support “choice”, when the choice in question is to murder an innocent child in cold blood.

No euphemism can hide the pure, murderous evil of your position.

Okay, swell.

Thanks for chiming in...

You people bend over like dark age serfs in front of your leaders.
and your people dont do this?....kings and queens were things of the middle ages.....

Forum List

Back