Changing my screen name and Avatar, help me pick next one

What should my next character be?

• Randal Graves (From the Clerks films)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Boondock Saint (name taken from the movie Boondock Saints)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd from Batman)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like "Mork," but if you wanted it to be more dervish, you could go with "Pitch Mork" (sounds like pitch fork) or just Mork if no one else has the moniker.

There were so many to pick from, but Good Will Hunting goes in my top 10 all time amazingly good shows. His there was Sean Maguire, which you could raise some ire with the name, Sean Maga. lol But that wouldn't call much attention to his name Robin Williams.

In his later life, Mr. Williams was a "reliable Democrat" according to one opinionary I read this morning, but when he was "Mork," I don't think he was very political then, but I could be wrong. With his talent, he could have gone either way, but he likely liked to be liked, so he may have gone Democrat just because it fit his fellow great actors, most of whom (but not all) were Democrats.

My favorite conservative actor, and best actor of all times any time any place was and still is Jon Voight. When he wasn't anyone back when the first time I saw Mr. Voight as a young actor, I asked myself "What is this guy doing playing bit parts? Because he has an amazing stage presence." Sure enough, years later, he played some fantastic characters that made good movies great movies as he supported others. His talent was to improve others by taking a role that guaranteed the best in everyone in the cast. That's just my humble opinion. and his support of conservatism makes America a better place. The man makes other men and women great. I bet he could unify the left and the right America with his ironic gift if some politician took notice. :thup:

Forum List

Back