Changes To Pork Inspection By trump. Unsafe

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't eat most meat. I eat poultry and seafood. Not because of any health benefits or any feelings for the animal.

I just don't like the taste of most meat. The reason I don't like pork is it's just too salty for me. I used to like the smell of cooking bacon but chemo put a stop to that. I can't take the smell of it much less the taste. It makes me vomit.

Those of you who do eat pork, please, be careful. The inspection is now even less safe than what it should be. The workers, without any formal training on how to inspect meat, are now doing most of the inspecting and they only get 2.6 seconds to inspect. If anyone believes that's enough time and knowledge to inspect meat they are kidding themselves. They've cut the federal inspectors from 7 down to 2 or 3.

This is going to happen to beef too. I don't eat that either. The smell of it makes me vomit.

So all you meat eaters out there, do so with caution.

With all the food poisoning with meats, I don't understand how anyone can support the trump changes. By all means trump supporters, eat that pork and beef.

Inspectors Warn Unsafe Pork Could Make Its Way to Consumers Under Trump Rule Change - News15 | Lafayette, LA

I don't eat most meat. I eat poultry and seafood. Not because of any health benefits or any feelings for the animal.

I just don't like the taste of most meat. The reason I don't like pork is it's just too salty for me. I used to like the smell of cooking bacon but chemo put a stop to that. I can't take the smell of it much less the taste. It makes me vomit.

Those of you who do eat pork, please, be careful. The inspection is now even less safe than what it should be. The workers, without any formal training on how to inspect meat, are now doing most of the inspecting and they only get 2.6 seconds to inspect. If anyone believes that's enough time and knowledge to inspect meat they are kidding themselves. They've cut the federal inspectors from 7 down to 2 or 3.

This is going to happen to beef too. I don't eat that either. The smell of it makes me vomit.

With all the food poisoning with meats, I don't understand how anyone can support the trump changes. By all means trump supporters, eat that pork and beef.

Inspectors Warn Unsafe Pork Could Make Its Way to Consumers Under Trump Rule Change - News15 | Lafayette, LA

Is that what chemo does to you?

I'd rather be dead.

:cow:

omg omg!

Whatever did we do without fifteen officials touching our meat before we purchased it from the store?

I know!

We hunted and killed our game for the winter.
No Feds involved.

omg omg!

Whatever did we do without fifteen officials touching our meat before we purchased it from the store?

I know!

No Feds involved.
Many people died from eating rancid meat

If there are no inspectors there the illegals don't have to hide .

Trump is brilliant....he totally owned the libs on this one...

and it will be so awesome to see their stomachs totally triggered by eating bad meat...

#MAGA

omg omg!

I know!

No Feds involved.
--------------------------------- yeah , it was stupid people STUPID people RWinger . Just cook meat thoroughly and you'll be alright RWinger ,

omg omg!

I know!

No Feds involved.
lots more people died.....

a republican started the USDA by the way.....been around since the 1860's

Why do you want to return to the 1860's??

why do you hate food inspection??

guess this is what happens when Home EC is stopped some years ago for some reason eh .

Sounds like the same kind of fake news bullshit as "Trump is destroying the environment" because of his improvements in the EPA.

omg omg!

I know!

No Feds involved.

STAHP your bs questions.

I can inspect my own kill, thank you.

Is that what chemo does to you?

I'd rather be dead.

I had to be on a form of chemo for 7 long years. I was on the highest dose. It was in a pill form that I took every day. For 7 long years. Doctors don't tell patients that some side effects don't go away completely or at all.

I never liked beef or pork or most other meats. I had to eat it as a child. My mom was from Texas. We had a side of beef in the freezer all my life. I never liked the taste or smell of it. However before chemo it never made me vomit. When I moved out of my parents house I chose what meat I ate so I was able to not eat the meats I didn't like.

I never liked the taste of pork either. Except some bacon if it wasn't too salty. Pork is just too salty for me. I used to like the smell of bacon cooking. Until chemo. Now even the smell of it cooking will make me vomit.

I do eat any poultry or seafood. Put most salmon in front of me, it's gone fast.

And no, if you are faced with possible death, you will choose just about anything to beat it. You won't be told of the side effects and you won't be told that they don't go away once the chemo is finished. You won't even think to ask about it. All you will think about is beating it and staying alive.

I'm pretty sure you would be like 99.9% of the humans who face cancer, you will fight with everything you have to beat it and stay alive.

omg omg!

I know!

No Feds involved.

STAHP your bs questions.

I can inspect my own kill, thank you.
No, you can't

Nor can you inspect your own medicines....

Airplanes...etc

inappropriate for zone 2

Last edited by a moderator:
my Mother told me years ago to cook pork well done to avoid TRICHINOSOS in Pork . That was in the 50s or 60s . Since then I understand that that BUG has been bred out of pigs . I still cook pork Well Done out of habit

Last edited:
We buy all of our meat from a local butcher who has written guarantees all chicken/pork/beef are sourced within 50 miles of the store.
Ground meat is made in house from one cow/pig.
All of the farms are listed on the store walls.
THAT is how meat should hit your table.
No Frankenmeat for us.

omg omg!

I know!

No Feds involved.

People die now because of bad meat. Children died from e coli in hamburgers. People have been put in hospitals because of contaminated poultry and pork. Recalls of meats are not rare.

I guess people just don't realize that before our government got involved, meat wasn't safe to eat. Especially before there was refrigeration.

People have become so used to the foods we eat being somewhat or close to safe to eat because of the government that they don't realize that it is the government that does make it safer to eat.

Regulations on meat processing and storage and processing of food in general have been removed or relaxed ever since reagan. Our food much was much safer before the deregulation which started in the reagan years.

The following was going around the internet in the bush boy years, I think it needs to be brought back:

Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work as advertised.

All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance -- now Joe gets it, too.

He prepares his morning breakfast: bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained.

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to stop industries from polluting our air.

He walks on the government-provided sidewalk to the subway station for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor.

Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union.

If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment checks because some stupid liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It is noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression.

Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime. Joe also forgets that in addition to his federally subsidized student loans, he attended a state funded university.

Joe is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car safety standards to go along with the taxpayer funded roads.

He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers' Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans.

The house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.

He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.

Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn't mention that the beloved conservatives have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees: "We don't need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have."

these stupid 'millenials' , they probably Throw away all their canned foods if the Dates aren't before Today ,

It's your choice buy your meat from a grocery store where meat is sourced from industrialized beef feed lots:

feedlots.jpg

Or from a local butcher store who specifically sources from local farms:
local.jpg

It is your choice.

Forum List

Back