Change.

That all able people be taught the principles that underly the Constitution and have a basic understanding of our system of government. I think the country is as split because of those ill informed on both the right and left.

I believe that basic education would go a long way towards a more reasonable citizenry.

i would change the attitude of its "every man for themselves" and go back to a more community attitude....where people cared about their futures and the futures of others...where people realized that educatng children and protecting them from abuse is a good thing...not a pc thing....where people realize that adults in charge of children should be held to the highest levels of moral and legal laws...this attitude has cause the break up of the american family....when did it become okay to knock up women and walk out on the woman and child? when did it become okay to marry and divorce and remarry and redivorce....hell pastors are now divorced....what is with that? when did we turn away from the affordable family doctor to large medical for profit only things?

o how i could just go on and on with this...but that is what i would change...since you ask

I'm trying to decide between something funny and something thoughtful. Since it's too early in the morning for ether I guess the only thing I'd change is the way we elect presidents. First of all they need to be able to get a security clearance and the last two Democrats couldn't. They need to have their lives opened to the public so we can read about where they've been and what they've done and who they associate with instead of listening to the media or campaign managers tell lies about them. This way we wouldn't get stuck with the sort that occupies the White House today.

i would have a strong 3rd party (i'd say 2nd, but many wouldn't get it) , as well as adopt some parlimentary proceedures i've read golly old England utilizes....

oh and, just for giggles, i'd also float Wall st. out a few miles, just to see how they deal with outsourcing....

~S~

i would change the attitude of its "every man for themselves" and go back to a more community attitude....where people cared about their futures and the futures of others...where people realized that educatng children and protecting them from abuse is a good thing...not a pc thing....where people realize that adults in charge of children should be held to the highest levels of moral and legal laws...this attitude has cause the break up of the american family....when did it become okay to knock up women and walk out on the woman and child? when did it become okay to marry and divorce and remarry and redivorce....hell pastors are now divorced....what is with that? when did we turn away from the affordable family doctor to large medical for profit only things?

o how i could just go on and on with this...but that is what i would change...since you ask

Ms. Bones, I sumbit you have a subliminal and raging passion for Jerry Springer.

Purge your lust.................biaaaaaaatch.

Go Jerry, go Jerry!!!!!!!!!!

I wish facts mattered to all people in this country.

I wish there was a reasonable respect for knowledge and science.

If Annie's wish were granted it would probably lead to Bone's wish bening fulfilled as well. True understanding of the constitution and the citizen obligations it details would lead people back to community involvement. It has only been in the last few decades of massive federal growth that people began to lose their reliance ( and involvement ) on their local community in exchange for their dependence on the federal nanny state. Instead of addressing issues on a local basis we now wait for the omnipotent fed to tell us where to squat and lean.

I think I would have it a federal crime to desecrate the American flag in any way shape or form and that it should carry a stiff penalty.

If you don't want to salute the flag, fine. That's between you and you. Just don't desecrate it.

I think I would have it a federal crime to desecrate the American flag in any way shape or form and that it should carry a stiff penalty.

If you don't want to salute the flag, fine. That's between you and you. Just don't desecrate it.

fmthong2.jpg

Don't tell FM

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back