Chales Barkley on statues

Why blame people now for the actions of their ancestors?
Progressives will do anything to find their own intolerance, cowardly motherfuckers... lol

Charles Barkley has always told it like it is. He is a real American. Be honest Liberals, a month ago how much did you fret over these horrible statues of hate? I'm guessing not at all. Amiright?

Charles Barkley has always told it like it is. He is a real American. Be honest Liberals, a month ago how much did you fret over these horrible statues of hate? I'm guessing not at all. Amiright?

It is not about statues.

That is YOUR narrative.

Barkley will disappoint you fuckers. Bank on it.

He is an idiot Democrat who thought it was perfectly acceptable to tell Richard Spencer that his grandchildren would "be black".

He has no clue what is fueling the alt-right at all, and yet he gets to lecture Spencer about it simply because he is black.

It is not about statues.

That is YOUR narrative.

OH... it's about "FREE SPEECH" ! Right??? Free to speak your opinion regardless of how many cops die....i.e. like this:
BLMObama-Trump082017.png

It is not about statues.

That is YOUR narrative.

You are actually right. The real issue is a failing Democratic Party needing something to fire up their base. So they are falling back on their old standby, White Racism.

I say keep the statues on the condition that in every place there's a Confederate statue, put up a Union statue of equal stature.

So, affirmative action for statues? You people crack me up.

Why not? You all are constantly pretending that this is all about not erasing history.

Maybe a nice big statue of William Tecumseh Sherman in downtown Atlanta would do wonders for that 'history' thing.

It is not about statues.

That is YOUR narrative.

You are actually right. The real issue is a failing Democratic Party needing something to fire up their base. So they are falling back on their old standby, White Racism.

Of course. The Democratic party is making up the NAZI groups. They are paid by Soros.

Forum List

Back