Ceremonial Urination

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2019
State of Jefferson
I recently bought a three-pack of 10-week-old kittens ... first thing, I literally lifted them out of the carrying crate and put them into their litter tray ... and they immediately accepted this as the Center of the Known Universe for all the days of their lives ...

... whew ...

Three or four times a day ... as soon as the scoop hits the litter ... they're right there, watching intently everything I do ... when I'm done, and have the litter smoothed out, the smallest jumps in and pees ... while the rest of us watch ...

That was then ... today we have two trays and we preform this ritual six to eight times a day ... religiously ... be careful what you wish for ...

I recently bought a three-pack of 10-week-old kittens ... first thing, I literally lifted them out of the carrying crate and put them into their litter tray ... and they immediately accepted this as the Center of the Known Universe for all the days of their lives ...

... whew ...

Three or four times a day ... as soon as the scoop hits the litter ... they're right there, watching intently everything I do ... when I'm done, and have the litter smoothed out, the smallest jumps in and pees ... while the rest of us watch ...

That was then ... today we have two trays and we preform this ritual six to eight times a day ... religiously ... be careful what you wish for ...
How many kittens come in a pack?

The correct name for two or more cats is a "clowder"

My last clowder had cat-input one at a time ... this time I'm trying all-in at once ... see if I can't get them to hunt co-operatively IF they're litter-mates as well ... more difficult that it sounds ...

... whew ...

Now and forever henceforth you job is to keep that litter clean, make sure there is enough of it. Failure to fulfill such obligations gives said kittens and cats the right to follow you around cursing loudly.

Now and forever henceforth you job is to keep that litter clean, make sure there is enough of it. Failure to fulfill such obligations gives said kittens and cats the right to follow you around cursing loudly.

Sheba took my hand into her two little cute paws and sunk her little baby hypodermic needles as deeply as she could ... as a lesson if I should fail her ... they know where I sleep ...

Sheba took my hand into her two little cute paws and sunk her little baby hypodermic needles as deeply as she could ... as a lesson if I should fail her ... they know where I sleep ...
They are razor blades aren't they. Nothing is sharper than kitten claws and teeth.

Why would anybody buy a cat? Put the good food out back on a plate and you will have have plenty in no time.

Why would anybody buy a cat? Put the good food out back on a plate and you will have have plenty in no time.

The cost is vet care ... specifically spay and neuter ... besides, all the cats I trap in my yard are chipped and I have to give them back ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back