Cereal Killer

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
With the outcome still in some level of doubt…. I wanted to do this:

Yes and vice versa. Its a fun bet.

We start a thread and extol the brilliance of the the member who chose the winner and publicly flog ourselves in the thread about how dopey we were to really believe Trump/Clinton could have won.

So if I win I get two different threads dedicated to me and if you guys win I can do one that mentions and includes you both or I'll do separate ones for you. Whatever you guys want.

CK…I have to hand it to you. You saw something I not only didn’t see, but something I denied existed. Your prophetic calling of the race reigned supreme and for that, you deserve so many accolades; there is little I can convey adequately on this thread; or a dozen threads.

As for myself, I guess it’s safe to say I’ve learned humility and I’m sure humiliation will be a close companion through the upcoming week(s). It won’t be forgotten.

I’m going to sign off for a few hours. I’ll be back later tonight to change my avatar if nothing else.

Again CK…. kudos on a contest well won.

We start a thread and extol the brilliance of the the member who chose the winner and publicly flog ourselves in the thread about how dopey we were to really believe Trump/Clinton could have won.

So if I win I get two different threads dedicated to me and if you guys win I can do one that mentions and includes you both or I'll do separate ones for you. Whatever you guys want.

CK…I have to hand it to you. You saw something I not only didn’t see, but something I denied existed. Your prophetic calling of the race reigned supreme and for that, you deserve so many accolades; there is little I can convey adequately on this thread; or a dozen threads.

As for myself, I guess it’s safe to say I’ve learned humility and I’m sure humiliation will be a close companion through the upcoming week(s). It won’t be forgotten.

I’m going to sign off for a few hours. I’ll be back later tonight to change my avatar if nothing else.

Respect well earned for following through with your side of the bet.

you should have put down the Establ kool aid

Talking sooo much trash these past couple of months :eusa_naughty:

I applaud you for stepping- up though.

Last edited:

You are a class act....hope you stay that way should the tide changes because it's a long ways from being over....but I will say that you have earned my respect.

I'd love to bash you relentlessly candycorn but you showed some real class and humility here. Kudos to you. I salute you.

Much respect for honoring our "bet" candycorn!

Despite our heated exchanges at times you never went into the 'gutter' and for that I give you major kudos.

Well done candy!
You just earned a bit of respect.
Too bad for you, you were avatar whoring. You are fucked for a year lol.

Oh, so the Admin deserve your Kudo but you never took my bet, why?

All you had to do was write never bet the devil in your signature and you ran from it!

I took your bet many times and you might have me on ignore but the reality is I won!

Despite our heated exchanges at times you never went into the 'gutter' and for that I give you major kudos.

How long before my banning!?!

Haven’t lost in practice yet but if Clinton were to pull it out at this point, can someone who ran as much smack as me call it a victory? Don’t think so.

Hence the possibly temporary avatar change.

Yup candycorn called it.

I salute you.

My conscience is clear of both Hillary and Donald, but I suspect Donald will do less damage than Hillary would have.

Yup candycorn called it.

I salute you.

My conscience is clear of both Hillary and Donald, but I suspect Donald will do less damage than Hillary would have.

We'll never know.

I am not happy about Donald.

At the same time I hope Hillary fades away fast (out of the limelite).

New Topics

Forum List

Back