CEO of Starbucks: America needs a "Marshal Plan" to rebuild America

R

rdean

On Morning Joe, he talked about a partnership between government and business that rebuilt Europe in 1946, 47 and 48.

He said we could do that for America but ideology from one party, he's not going to say which party, is holding us back.

He said there was a Democratic President with a Republican Congress and they worked together.

Of course, that president wasn't black, Republicans still had many liberals and their only goal wasn't to see the president "fail", so there were some "slight" differences. I think he was referring to that in his "ideology holding us back" statement.

He said Starbucks is accepting $5 contributions that are going to "small business" and similar loans that would be used to "rebuild" America. He said these plans have worked better in the past when there is a "partnership" between government and business.

He said if we could rebuild all of Europe and countries in the Middle East, why can't we "rebuild" America. Joe spent the entire interview trying to take "diggs" at Obama, but this guy wasn't having it. And Meeka? She represents blondes on TV in a way we haven't seen since Goldie Hawn on Rowen and Martin's show.

you and your ilk have demonized business, capitalism and corporations, not to mention evil rich white people, Republicans, and Christians.. now tell us again why we should work together? I'm all ears.

Get prepared folks. These people are BECOMING scary with their thinking.

They are warning us EXACTLY what we can expect coming up.

you and your ilk have demonized business, capitalism and corporations, not to mention evil rich white people, Republicans, and Christians.. now tell us again why we should work together? I'm all ears.

You don't have anything. Why would anyone want to work with you?

Remember, "our money" for Republicans is NOT "our money". The money belongs to those who have purchased YOUR politicians. Politicians that gleefully screw you over. Glad you enjoy it.

They over-roast their beans and over-brew their coffee. And it's over-priced. And this guy's over-the-top.

I agree.... shit... McDonalds hs the best coffee around... and it's $.99 and it doesn't rot yer inerds!

:lol:

Republicans never mention "supply and demand" with talking "capitalism".

I'm curious. Do they even know what capitalism is? I would like to have them explain it. Right wing explanations are always, "enlightening and amusing".

Remember, "our money" for Republicans is NOT "our money". The money belongs to those who have purchased YOUR politicians. Politicians that gleefully screw you over. Glad you enjoy it.

Tell us again why we should work with you and your ilk?

Republicans never mention "supply and demand" with talking "capitalism".

I'm curious. Do they even know what capitalism is? I would like to have them explain it. Right wing explanations are always, "enlightening and amusing".

Why waste time trying to explain anything to you? You're mind's about as fertile as the Sahara.

What I find fascinating is your ability to see very clearly the problem with the Republican Party and your total inability to recognize the exact same behavior from the Democrats. Why is that, I wonder? Is it because you are a fucking drone? I suspect so.

Is that why the Obama admin hired so many of those with their hands in the housing jar, why democrats insisted these clowns get bonuses? Despite public anger.

is there like some kind of point to that rant, willow?

didn't think so.

the thing about starbucks is that it's run by someone who actually understand that there has to be a balance between corporate need and fairness to workers.

but i know how rightwingnut loons hate that.

didn't think so.

the thing about starbucks is that it's run by someone who actually understand that there has to be a balance between corporate need and fairness to workers.

So, you support Herman Cain?

didn't think so.

Like our dear beloved Ronald Reagan used to say... "Ewe know so much that isn't so." or something like that. :lol:

But I am interested in why the left thinks they should receive cooperations from groups that they demonize daily.. I just cannot fathom it can you?

You shouldn't. That's why your "kind" needs to get out of the way of progress. I don't want to live in the "bronze age". You can if you want, I won't stop you. But don't stop me. Now 'scuz me, I have a book to read NOT a TV guide or Bible.

You shouldn't. That's why your "kind" needs to get out of the way of progress. I don't want to live in the "bronze age". You can if you want, I won't stop you. But don't stop me. Now 'scuz me, I have a book to read NOT a TV guide or Bible.

so what will you replace capitalism and corporations with, what duz yer books tell ya?

On Morning Joe, he talked about a partnership between government and business that rebuilt Europe in 1946, 47 and 48.

He said we could do that for America but ideology from one party, he's not going to say which party, is holding us back.

He said there was a Democratic President with a Republican Congress and they worked together.

Of course, that president wasn't black, Republicans still had many liberals and their only goal wasn't to see the president "fail", so there were some "slight" differences. I think he was referring to that in his "ideology holding us back" statement.

He said Starbucks is accepting $5 contributions that are going to "small business" and similar loans that would be used to "rebuild" America. He said these plans have worked better in the past when there is a "partnership" between government and business.

He said if we could rebuild all of Europe and countries in the Middle East, why can't we "rebuild" America. Joe spent the entire interview trying to take "diggs" at Obama, but this guy wasn't having it. And Meeka? She represents blondes on TV in a way we haven't seen since Goldie Hawn on Rowen and Martin's show.

Give til it hurts...

I hope starbucks doesn't give the money to solar energy companies....:eek:

The CEO of Starbucks has enough money to prove his ideas work without getting government support. If they are so good why isn't he proving it by using his own money instead of begging for government handouts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back