Central Park 5 and Racism

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I've seen thread after thread on this forum where lefties present the CP5 case as if it could somehow prove that Trump is a racist. Regardless of the guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs, I have NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments about those thugs was because of race. I have started this thread to invite lefties to present all evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated.

This thread is not meant for debate of their guilt or innocence, it is about evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 thugs were about race. OK lefties, go ahead and post all the evidence that his comments were about race.

I've seen thread after thread on this forum where lefties present the CP5 case as if it could somehow prove that Trump is a racist. Regardless of the guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs, I have NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments about those thugs was because of race. I have started this thread to invite lefties to present all evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated.

This thread is not meant for debate of their guilt or innocence, it is about evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 thugs were about race. OK lefties, go ahead and post all the evidence that his comments were about race.

Nice strawman. Too bad he can't stand up. Better luck next time.

The CP5 case is a classic demonstration of how Rump doesn't have the balls to admit when he's wrong. CLASSIC.

That's got nothing to do with his orange race but everything to do with his pathetic narcissism.

Nice strawman. Too bad he can't stand up. Better luck next time.

The CP5 case is a classic demonstration of how Rump doesn't have the balls to admit when he's wrong. CLASSIC.

That's got nothing to do with his orange race but everything to do with his pathetic narcissism.
Was this an attempt to post evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated? Just so you know, getting a lefty to discuss evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated is harder than shoving a cat into a toilet. Lefties tend to dodge, deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade, the moments this evidence is requested. Whatever your next post is, I guarantee it absolutely will not contain any evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated.

1. This is truly a hot potato.

2. People, of course, are entitled to their opinions.

3. According to what I have read, the crime situation back then was absolutely horrible and unbelievable. E.g., dozens (repeat: dozens) of cabbies were being murdered every year.

4. New Yorkers were being terrorized.

5. So most New Yorkers -- including businessman Donald J. Trump -- demanded an iron hand to get the situation under control.

6. From the news, it seems that the Big Apple is once again sinking into out-of-control violence.

7. Will the voters retire the current mayor? One can only hope so.

Whites like metro do not have to survive in life by diagnosing racism in order to cope with it.Therefore they cannot see the subtleties of racism. Their reference of racism is only the most very blatant occurrences that are easily spotted. The fact that trump lived in NYC when Son of Sam was on his rampage but did not call for a death penalty, yet did so in this case, is a true sign of his racism.

The CP5 were not thugs. And trumps reaction was based only upon race. This you would know if you had any experience facing racism or having to deal with it in your daily life. Racism is not always somebody in your face yelling racial slurs. You learn this when you are a person of color.

So far, absolutely no evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were about race. Lefties love to debate the innocence if these thugs as if it could somehow show that Trump's comments were about race, but no lefty will ever post any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated.

The CP5 were not thugs. And trumps reaction was based only upon race. This you would know if you had any experience facing racism or having to deal with it in your daily life. Racism is not always somebody in your face yelling racial slurs. You learn this when you are a person of color.
Your emotional assertion that his comments were racially motivated are nothing even close to being evidence.

It is important for righties to remember that Trump's comments about the CP5 had absolutely nothing to do with race. Lefties love to bring up the CP5 every time discussion of Trump and racism come up, so just ask them for even a shred of evidence that proves his comments were because of their race. As you can see in this thread, it stops lefties dead in their tracks. Let them go on and on about innocence or guilt of the CP5, which they do not give a shit about anyway, and it will never end.

Your emotional assertion that his comments were racially motivated are nothing even close to being evidence.
Racists always want someone to prove to them their own racism -- when we all know they are going to ignore whatever is presented to them...even when it's their own comments

Last edited:
But I got time to day....

First of all.....to continue to refer to these men as thugs is just one evidentiary item of your OWN RACISM.....and for Trump to continue to say these men were guilty DESPITE THEIR EXONERATION is an evidentiary item of his...but wait, there is more....

Trump has spoken more glowingly and fondly of ACTUAL CONVICTS and continues to demonize and attack 5 black men that were INNOCENT....he has went on and on about how these CONVICTS were unfairly prosecuted, even attested to their innocence (EVEN THO THEY WERE CONVICTS) -- and went on to pay lip service to the whole racial injustice in the court system trope that conservatives are disingenuous about...

And why are they disingenuous -- because the CP5 are the EPITOME of that racist criminal justice system that you dic suckers only pay lip service to, and you still refer to these men as guilty....the CP5 are the EPITOME of that racist criminal justice system that you dic suckers only pay lip service to, and it was Trump who still complained about these men being paid the restitution they DESERVED.....and it was racially motivated...

This isn't some stand against crime -- if so, why was Trump so silent on this injustice in the criminal justice system all this time?? Did Trump call out any of the people involved with the wrongful conviction of the CP5? did he call them scum like he does when his own campaign staff, advisers and personal lawyers get convicted? Nope..

What full page ad did Trump take out against Abner Louima's attackers?? That was as big a story as the CP5 and occurred around the same time, and Trump aint say a word...

Matter of fact, if Trump was against rape and a corrupt justice system -- I am sure he is all over the NYPD detectives that just got probation for raping a woman...

NYPD detectives accused of raping teen won't get jail time

First of all.....to continue to refer to these men as thugs is just one evidentiary item of your OWN RACISM.....and for Trump to continue to say these men were guilty DESPITE THEIR EXONERATION is an evidentiary item of his...but wait, there is more....

Trump has spoken more glowingly and fondly of ACTUAL CONVICTS and continues to demonize and attack 5 black men that were INNOCENT....he has went on and on about how these CONVICTS were unfairly prosecuted, even attested to their innocence (EVEN THO THEY WERE CONVICTS) -- and went on to pay lip service to the whole racial injustice in the court system trope that conservatives are disingenuous about...

And why are they disingenuous -- because the CP5 are the EPITOME of that racist criminal justice system that you dic suckers only pay lip service to, and you still refer to these men as guilty....the CP5 are the EPITOME of that racist criminal justice system that you dic suckers only pay lip service to, and it was Trump who still complained about these men being paid the restitution they DESERVED.....and it was racially motivated...

This isn't some stand against crime -- if so, why was Trump so silent on this injustice in the criminal justice system all this time?? Did Trump call out any of the people involved with the wrongful conviction of the CP5? did he call them scum like he does when his own campaign staff, advisers and personal lawyers get convicted? Nope..

What full page ad did Trump take out against Abner Louima's attackers?? That was as big a story as the CP5 and occurred around the same time, and Trump aint say a word...

Matter of fact, if Trump was against rape and a corrupt justice system -- I am sure he is all over the NYPD detectives that just got probation for raping a woman...

AMEN!

It is important for righties to remember that Trump's comments about the CP5 had absolutely nothing to do with race. Lefties love to bring up the CP5 every time discussion of Trump and racism come up, so just ask them for even a shred of evidence that proves his comments were because of their race. As you can see in this thread, it stops lefties dead in their tracks. Let them go on and on about innocence or guilt of the CP5, which they do not give a shit about anyway, and it will never end.
The only one stopped dead is his tracks is you. trumps comments had everything to do with race. Once again, you're white and don't have to experience racism in your daily life. For this to be racist to you, trump would have had to speak some kind of slur. Never mind the fact he didn't speak out like this about any crime before or after committed by whites,. nor did he take out the same full page ad, calling out the wrongful actions of the police. What trump did was covert racism 101 and you are too ignorant of how that is done to see or admit that it is so. You will get away with that here among the many stormfront members that participate in this forum. But try this in a black forum and see what you get.

What specific evidence do you have that Trump's comments were racially motivated? Simply pointing out the race of these thugs is not evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated, it just tells us what race you presume the thugs to be. Please narrow down the answer to what specific evidence proves racial motivation, as opposed to anything that could be about how horrific the alleged crimes were.

The only one stopped dead is his tracks is you. trumps comments had everything to do with race. Once again, you're white and don't have to experience racism in your daily life. For this to be racist to you, trump would have had to speak some kind of slur. Never mind the fact he didn't speak out like this about any crime before or after committed by whites,. nor did he take out the same full page ad, calling out the wrongful actions of the police. What trump did was covert racism 101 and you are too ignorant of how that is done to see or admit that it is so. You will get away with that here among the many stormfront members that participate in this forum. But try this in a black forum and see what you get.
So you do not have a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, other than your emotional assertion?

So far folks, no lefty has been able to post evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Worse yet, lefties are willing to rule out the notion that Trump's comments were motivated by how vile and horrific the crimes were. Yep, lefties want this to be about racism so badly that they ignore how vile and horrific the actual crimes were. The actual crimes were far more than motivation for Trump's comments than racism could ever be.

Central Park Five_Tupac Shakur.jpg
Ava DuVernay.png

#WalkAway #EndHate #EndIntraRacialDiscrimination

Hi. No doubt Donald Trump & the #GOP welcomes & appreciates the support this sensible, loving, free-thinking American chooses to offer.

“The Left Has Become So Extremely Dehumanizing” 34,670 views

Meet Mike. "The more I'm around Republicans, white ppl & ppl that vote for #DonaldTrump, the more I see the media duped & bamboozled me"

"I Chose to #Walkaway - from the lies, #propaganda, and fakeness of the left" 207,313 views

White People Treat Me Better Than Black People ~Oshay Duke Jackson

Peace.

So, day 1 did not uncover any evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. All we got were IM2 emotional assertions, which obviously do not even come close to being evidence.

Forum List

Back