Central Park 5 and Racism

And of course you can always disregard whatever you choose as, "gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda".

Funny.
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Look at how many times lefties have claimed that the evidence has already been posted, and look at how they can NEVER post what the evidence was. Can you be the first to post what the previously posted evidence was?

Is it really that hard to just post the evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Why go through all this trouble debating about it?

Who knows if what you would define as evidence that is not "allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda", would not change as you deemed needed?

As you have been doing.
As I have been doing? Please show me where actual evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda has been posted and then I "deemed" it as one of these non evidence items.

I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda.
Give an example of acceptable evidence
Something that can be proven. Obviously, allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda can't be proven. If you have to ask what "evidence that proves" is, it should be apparent to you that something isn't right with what you are attempting to do. Good luck, I hope you post actual evidence that proves.

And of course you can always disregard whatever you choose as, "gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda".

Funny.
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Look at how many times lefties have claimed that the evidence has already been posted, and look at how they can NEVER post what the evidence was. Can you be the first to post what the previously posted evidence was?

Is it really that hard to just post the evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Why go through all this trouble debating about it?

Who knows if what you would define as evidence that is not "allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda", would not change as you deemed needed?

As you have been doing.
As I have been doing? Please show me where actual evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda has been posted and then I "deemed" it as one of these non evidence items.

I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda.
Something that can be proven. Obviously, allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda can't be proven. If you have to ask what "evidence that proves" is, it should be apparent to you that something isn't right with what you are attempting to do. Good luck, I hope you post actual evidence that proves.
You keep dancing around

Give an example of evidence of racism that you would find acceptable

As you have been doing.

You keep dancing around

Give an example of evidence of racism that you would find acceptable

Is there any problem with keeping the evidence to something that can be proven? Is there any problem not posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or unsubstantiated claims that actual evidence has already been posted?

If Trump had said that he thought the CP5 deserved the death penalty because they were black, that would be racist.

You keep dancing around

Lol, I've been asking for evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated for more than 400 posts, and you tell me that I am the one dancing around? You've tried derailing to the guilty or innocent debate, bigotry, and whatever you can come up with besides evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, and you claim I am the one dancing around? When your next post shows up without evidence that proves, are you going to claim that it is me dancing around?

This thread will be a great reference in the future, for all the times that folks like IM2 rightwinger katsteve2012 or Asclepias bring up the CP5 as if it has something to do with racism.

It will be an even better reference as to how some like you will parrot the same question hundreds of times, and deny that ignorance and bigotry are subsets of racism.

Other than that, I have no reason to bring up the CP5. They were acquitted and compensated.

This thread will be a great reference in the future, for all the times that folks like IM2 rightwinger katsteve2012 or Asclepias bring up the CP5 as if it has something to do with racism.

It will be an even better reference as to how some like you will parrot the same question hundreds of times, and deny that ignorance and bigotry are subsets of racism.

Other than that, I have no reason to bring up the CP5. They were acquitted and compensated.
Bigotry is not a form of racism, it is the other way around. Racism is a form of bigotry. What is most import here, is that bigotry and racism have different meanings, and the only reason why you are discussing bigotry is because you cannot produce evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Alleged bigotry is being substituted for racism.

Bigotry is not a form of racism, it is the other way around. Racism is a form of bigotry. What is most import here, is that bigotry and racism have different meanings, and the only reason why you are discussing bigotry is because you cannot produce evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Alleged bigotry is being substituted for racism.

Thd reason that I brought up bigotry is that like racism it is typically associated with ignorance.
And Trump has a history of ignorant statements.

As far as Trumps comments about the CP5, I personally do not care about what he said.

They were acquitted and compensated. Case closed.

One interesting thing is, a mirror-image scenario is almost inconceivable. Imagine a young Black woman jogging through a park and attacked by a group of white yoots, raped and left for dead.

Never happen. White-on-Black rape is statistically non-existent (remember the Tawana Brawley hoax?). Even a white-on-white gang rape like this is unheard of. White gang rape, when it occurs, almost invariably involves a social setting and large quantities of alcohol.

Even before the perps were identified in the CP5 case every cogent observer knew that it was Black-on-white; the only questions were, whether and when the Black perps would be found. And they found six of them.

Knock me over with a feather.

One interesting thing is, a mirror-image scenario is almost inconceivable. Imagine a young Black woman jogging through a park and attacked by a group of white yoots, raped and left for dead.

Never happen. White-on-Black rape is statistically non-existent (remember the Tawana Brawley hoax?). Even a white-on-white gang rape like this is unheard of. White gang rape, when it occurs, almost invariably involves a social setting and large quantities of alcohol.

Even before the perps were identified in the CP5 case every cogent observer knew that it was Black-on-white; the only questions were, whether and when the Black perps would be found. And they found six of them.

Knock me over with a feather.
Only problem was....it was not a pack of black youths that beat and raped her.

But the media and the public, as well as the prosecution...were quick to believe it.

Cost them $40 million

Not at all. Mayor DeBlasio gave $40 million taxpayer dollars to a group of five felons, knowing that they were guilty.

For the Left, the Narrative (Black people persecuted unfairly) is more important than the Truth. Always has been; always will be.

Not at all. Mayor DeBlasio gave $40 million taxpayer dollars to a group of five felons, knowing that they were guilty.

For the Left, the Narrative (Black people persecuted unfairly) is more important than the Truth. Always has been; always will be.
The courts proclaimed differently and expunged their records

"The Courts" did no such thing. One Democrat, New York judge did the dirty deed. All prosecutors and police on the case (as well as the unanimous juries) still testify to the truth of the matter. guilty as hell. Typical New York cluster fuck.

"The Courts" did no such thing. One Democrat, New York judge did the dirty deed. All prosecutors and police on the case (as well as the unanimous juries) still testify to the truth of the matter. guilty as hell. Typical New York cluster fuck.
No, the five were exonerated by the court and their records expunged

That led to the settlement along with some malfeasance from the prosecutors

The confession of the actual perpetrator is the truth. For the right this truth is to be ignored in order to maintain their racist beliefs

The article is the evidence. You've been told that. Emotions have nothing to do with this. Living black and knowing how racists do things does.
"Living black" -
1. Getting ahead of more qualified people, in jobs, promotions, college financial aid, etc, etc,
2. Getting a pass on just about everything

"How racists do things" -
1. Affirmative Action
2. Biden's "American Rescue Plan" (as long as you're not white)
3. CRT

Forum List

Back