Central America’s poverty stricken invasion of southern border draws National Guard

Conflating people with fleas and ticks speaks volumes. That’s what xenophobia sounds like.

As much as I cannot stand people illegally crossing our borders, it doesn’t mean they should be execrated to the level of insects.

The irrefutable fact is, those swarming our border from Central America are sucking the life blood of American citizens like a swarm of ticks and fleas.

Why are taxpaying American Citizens being made into tax slaves to pay for the births of anchor babies to illegal alien women which opens the door to even more taxpayer benefits for the illegal alien?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

The sad fact is you just proved my point.

And what is your "point" other than objecting to my stating truth and facts regarding the massive swarming of our border by foreigners from Central America?

JWK

The point is that labels do nothing but demonstrate reactionary xenophobic politics.

By all means carry on...

We are not talking about "labels". We are identifying the characteristics of those flooding into our country from Central America. Why does identifying people for what they are upset you?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

Yes we are aren’t we. These are illegal aliens who happened to human beings in spite of someone conflating them with insects. The only person upset here is you. You could have made a legitimate point about border issues but it was more important to denigrate them.

Dismissed

Why not just tell us or show us how desperate thirdworlders enhance and improve America for Americans?
UNLESS ofcourse...you support the degredation of America?
Careful now...from what angle do you play this one? Is this where you bow out and pretend you didn’t see this post?

Did the bank turn you down again on that loan to put an addition on your pea brain so you might fit another thought in there, stupid?

No time for your bleeding heart pussy shit...cut to the chase...tell us why Americans OWE Mexico’s filth a free ride...tell us why you believe Americans should be okay with Mexicos filth fucking the place up.

Conflating people with fleas and ticks speaks volumes. That’s what xenophobia sounds like.

As much as I cannot stand people illegally crossing our borders, it doesn’t mean they should be execrated to the level of insects.

The irrefutable fact is, those swarming our border from Central America are sucking the life blood of American citizens like a swarm of ticks and fleas.

Why are taxpaying American Citizens being made into tax slaves to pay for the births of anchor babies to illegal alien women which opens the door to even more taxpayer benefits for the illegal alien?

JWK

And what is your "point" other than objecting to my stating truth and facts regarding the massive swarming of our border by foreigners from Central America?

JWK

The point is that labels do nothing but demonstrate reactionary xenophobic politics.

By all means carry on...

We are not talking about "labels". We are identifying the characteristics of those flooding into our country from Central America. Why does identifying people for what they are upset you?

JWK

Yes we are aren’t we. These are illegal aliens who happened to human beings in spite of someone conflating them with insects. The only person upset here is you. You could have made a legitimate point about border issues but it was more important to denigrate them.

Dismissed

Why not just tell us or show us how desperate thirdworlders enhance and improve America for Americans?
Careful now...from what angle do you play this one? Is this where you bow out and pretend you didn’t see this post?

Did the bank turn you down again on that loan to put an addition on your pea brain so you might fit another thought in there, stupid?

No time for your bleeding heart pussy shit...cut to the chase...tell us why Americans OWE Mexico’s filth a free ride...tell us why you believe Americans should be okay with Mexicos filth fucking the place up.

What a wonderful question! Let’s run with that and apply it to our schools, shall we? Why should schools waste time trying to teach dumb kids who can’t get A’s or whose parents can’t pay for their education? Why let uncoordinated kids play sports? Think of all our resources were focused on the rich, smart, and athletic types. Think how well those rich, smart and athletic families will thrive. This is great thinking man!!

JWK

JWK

By all means carry on...

JWK

Dismissed

What a wonderful question! Let’s run with that and apply it to our schools, shall we? Why should schools waste time trying to teach dumb kids who can’t get A’s or whose parents can’t pay for their education? Why let uncoordinated kids play sports? Think of all our resources were focused on the rich, smart, and athletic types. Think how well those rich, smart and athletic families will thrive. This is great thinking man!!

You are becoming hysterical

We dont owe illegal aliens anything

so stop comparing them to American school children

JWK

JWK

By all means carry on...

JWK

Dismissed

You are becoming hysterical

We dont owe illegal aliens anything

so stop comparing them to American school children

Why not?

JWK

JWK

By all means carry on...

JWK

Dismissed

I do not support ANYONE coming into the country illegally. The difference is that I still see human beings. The only degrading going on is by those who see them as less.

JWK

JWK

By all means carry on...

JWK

Dismissed

Oh, but I have no reason, nor would I have a "border issue" with those flooding in from Central America if we had a merit based immigration system weeding out the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

But hey, according to you, identifying such characteristics for immigration purposes is denigrating and "reactionary xenophobic politics".

tenor.gif

So tell us, are you concerned that

Biden raises refugee cap to 62,500 amid progressive outcry

JWK

Yes we agree that you support reactionary xenophobic views of illegal immigrants.

Well done

See Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey sending National Guard to southern border

April 20, 2021

“Arizona is the first state to declare an emergency related to the widening border crisis. Border Patrol agents made about 168,000 arrests at the border in March, compared with about 71,000 in December.”

The article goes on to point out Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also “deployed about 500 members of his state’s National Guard to the border in Texas, which is seeing the largest share of current arrivals.”

While taxpayer funded public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population LINK;

and our nation’s health care system is being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our country LINK;

and children of American citizens attending public schools are having activities cut to pay for the needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK;

not to mention that $ billions in U.S. Taxpayer revenue is being handed over in the form of direct payments to those who have flooded across our border LINK;

the Biden Administration is allowing this invasion to continue and American Citizens and their children are not only paying the price, American citizens are being made into tax slaves to finance the Biden Administration’s open border policy.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

Literally every single one of our resident LibTards will tell you that Mexico’s most desperate make America better....The odd things is, not one of them can show you data to prove such lunacy.
Slade3200 and ALL other Tards
You want me to show data that Mexicos most desperate make America better? You're a real piece of work BL.... not too bright but definitely a piece of work
what does that have to do with his post? legal immigrantion is great and makes our nation great...but that’s not the topic
What I wrote is a direct response to what he asked me. Verbatim. What is confusing you here?
but he was talking about the OP...illegals
He wrote this... I responded directly to his question.

Literally every single one of our resident LibTards will tell you that Mexico’s most desperate make America better....The odd things is, not one of them can show you data to prove such lunacy.
and he was quoting the OP, the topic being illegals
Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was
The topic is illegal aliens...not legal
Slade3200 Mac1958 Kondor3 Toro Tumblin Tumbleweed ...they are all barely smart enough to know they should be ashamed of themselves for harboring a value system that aligns with the left...the rightwinger JoeB131 types, so they skirt around issues with caution never really casting much clarity...they simply won’t allow their intelligence to control their emotions...They play crazy ambiguous word games to make themselves feel better about their leftist positions.
They think if they play around in blurry semantics they can keep themselves from identifying as just another crazed Leftist.
I understand how they may seem
Blurry to you being that you are a wing nut absolutist who thinks reality is either as you see it or the exact opposite which would be your enemies position. Things like grey area and compromise intimidate you. It’s an ego thing that many grow out of, but of course, many also do not.

See Slade...the nice thing about ALWAYS taking an America / Americans first position on ALL matters is that I don’t have to think about grey area and compromise...This shit is so simple if you allow it to be.
I understand why you may need to keep things simple and easy. Not all of our minds are equipped to handle the complexities of life and nature and societies. That’s ok. I’m sure you are better at other things like bowling or trolling or sewing.

Intelligent people are wired to be problem solvers...they see simplicity in all things and simple solutions for all issues. All CEO’s are wired in such a way.
Emotional, lazy, pussies see things as complex...they do so to convince themselves that there is no viable solution ...this allows them to stay lazy, emotional and soft.
You’re confusing decisiveness with simplicity. You're not as dumb as most the board trolls but you’re also not as clever as you think you are
Biden is not in control of the migrant flood at the border

It controls him
True, Just as it has controlled Trump and all the past presidents this centurywr
Wrong. We have never had the massive humanitarian crisis like this. Trump had it under control
No he didn’t. The numbers contradict your fake narratives

April 20, 2021

“Arizona is the first state to declare an emergency related to the widening border crisis. Border Patrol agents made about 168,000 arrests at the border in March, compared with about 71,000 in December.”

The article goes on to point out Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also “deployed about 500 members of his state’s National Guard to the border in Texas, which is seeing the largest share of current arrivals.”

While taxpayer funded public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population LINK;

and our nation’s health care system is being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our country LINK;

and children of American citizens attending public schools are having activities cut to pay for the needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK;

not to mention that $ billions in U.S. Taxpayer revenue is being handed over in the form of direct payments to those who have flooded across our border LINK;

the Biden Administration is allowing this invasion to continue and American Citizens and their children are not only paying the price, American citizens are being made into tax slaves to finance the Biden Administration’s open border policy.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

You want me to show data that Mexicos most desperate make America better? You're a real piece of work BL.... not too bright but definitely a piece of work
what does that have to do with his post? legal immigrantion is great and makes our nation great...but that’s not the topic
What I wrote is a direct response to what he asked me. Verbatim. What is confusing you here?

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was
Slade3200 Mac1958 Kondor3 Toro Tumblin Tumbleweed ...they are all barely smart enough to know they should be ashamed of themselves for harboring a value system that aligns with the left...the rightwinger JoeB131 types, so they skirt around issues with caution never really casting much clarity...they simply won’t allow their intelligence to control their emotions...They play crazy ambiguous word games to make themselves feel better about their leftist positions.
They think if they play around in blurry semantics they can keep themselves from identifying as just another crazed Leftist.
Blurry to you being that you are a wing nut absolutist who thinks reality is either as you see it or the exact opposite which would be your enemies position. Things like grey area and compromise intimidate you. It’s an ego thing that many grow out of, but of course, many also do not.

See Slade...the nice thing about ALWAYS taking an America / Americans first position on ALL matters is that I don’t have to think about grey area and compromise...This shit is so simple if you allow it to be.
I understand why you may need to keep things simple and easy. Not all of our minds are equipped to handle the complexities of life and nature and societies. That’s ok. I’m sure you are better at other things like bowling or trolling or sewing.

Intelligent people are wired to be problem solvers...they see simplicity in all things and simple solutions for all issues. All CEO’s are wired in such a way.
Emotional, lazy, pussies see things as complex...they do so to convince themselves that there is no viable solution ...this allows them to stay lazy, emotional and soft.
You’re confusing decisiveness with simplicity. You're not as dumb as most the board trolls but you’re also not as clever as you think you are

It controls him
True, Just as it has controlled Trump and all the past presidents this centurywr
Wrong. We have never had the massive humanitarian crisis like this. Trump had it under control
show me
View attachment 486675
Um...where is 2021?

and why wasn't Obama and the Xiden admin catching anyone?????

"Unlike the Bush-era crisis of Mexicans flooding the border, or even the 2019 crisis of Northern Triangle families coming for economic opportunities, today's crisis is disproportionately caused by unaccompanied minors and lone adults being trafficked by coyotes and traveling through multiple countries in caravans

-

Biden has maintained that this is not a crisis and that this happens every year. For reference, during the worst year of the Trump administration, border crossings increased from 58,317 in January to 103,731 in March, or an increase of 78%. This year, crossings increased from 78,444 in January to 172,311 in March, a 120% increase.

When then-Presidents George W. Bush and Obama suffered border surges, most migrants were Mexican, so repatriation was simple. Although Trump couldn't easily repatriate the majority-Northern Triangle migrants flooding the border, the diplomatic protocols he brokered, safe-third-country deals with Northern Triangle nations and the Remain in Mexico policy, eventually slowed the flow of migrants over the border.

Biden, however, ripped up those deals, giving the green light to migrants to traverse through multiple countries and flood American facilities with mostly dubious asylum claims. Given the deluge, Biden has resorted to lawless catch-and-release policies that were previously abandoned. Since January, a reported 30,000 migrants have been released into the United States. Coronavirus testing is not mandatory prior to release."

I think it's obvious why you actually don't want to talk the numbers.

It's a massive crisis, one we haven't seen this century and being completely screwed up by Xiden and Harris
I just showed you numbers. The numbers show that Trump did not have everything under control. Do you want to look at deportation numbers next? Why don’t you go ahead an post those from your chosen source and we can’t take a look
Yeah in fact your graph does...folks were detained, and the very next year the numbers drastically dropped.

Moreover, your orginal point was that this wasn't anything new...I just highlighted numbers showing that this humanitarian crisis on the border is drastically different then anything we have seen before.
Please tell me you are not talking about the 2020 numbers!
No, we are talking about the humanitarian crisis on the border right now...2021...the ones you ignored
You said Trump had it under control, I said the numbers didn't show that, you said show me the numbers. Nowhere in the that chain of communication does Biden enter the conversation until after I posted Trumps numbers. If you concede that Trump did not have it under control and that the numbers were surging in the heart of his term then we can move onto talk about how poor of a job Biden is doing.
You posted number of people detained....that is not a reflection of what is happening on the border other then people caught. I highlighted, the numbers and link to an article highlighting the information for you. You can decided to ignore reality all you want, in defense of the massive humanitarian crisis Xiden and Harris have created.

But these are people, largely children, that Xiden is harming...it's sad you'll turn a blind eye to their suffering for politics.
I'm very sorry if I've saddened you and I appreciate your ability to have these discussions without any passive aggressiveness or condescension. I certainly have not made the claim that things are better in 2021. I think Biden made several mistakes with how he has approached the border situation and though not responsible for all he his being blamed for I think he bares plenty of responsibility for poor judgement. My comment to you was regarding your false claim that Trump had it under control. You realize now, after seeing the numbers, that he did not. Correct?
i don’t think you care...you don’t care about kids why you care about me?

trump did have it under control there wasn’t hotel room funded by tax payers full of illegals, or children living in arenas

Folks were detained in Mexico awaiting their hearings.
Well I just showed you numbers that he didn't reduce the number of illegal border crossings as they were surging and don't even start on the family separation fear tactics that he instituted. Thats not controlling the situation. COVID depressed everything for a year and now that the world is opening up again we are seeing a surge in multiple sectors. If you want to give Biden all the credit for the surge at the border than we should also give him full credit for the surges in employment and GDP numbers this year. Do you agree?
no you showed a number of people detained.

see you have no clue what you are talking about
Haha. Are you wanting me to show the number of people who were not detained and slipped through the cracks?
i would just like you to stop defending this humanitarian crisis and child abuse for political purposes.
You are cracking me up. Which comment of mine made you think I was defending a humanitarian crisis and child abuse?!
Everyone of them that continues to deflect from it...all the comments about other Admins, Trump etc downplaying and deflecting.
I directly addressed what I thought about Biden, didn’t deflect in the least. I told you why I brought up Trump, to correct your false assertion about him being in control. So I dont know what your talking about, at this point I dont think you know what you’re talking about either.
when you bring up past admins and claim it’s all the same it’s deflecting and down playing
When did I say it’s all the same?! Now you’re just making shit up
In your post. Not making a thing up

I do not support ANYONE coming into the country illegally. The difference is that I still see human beings. The only degrading going on is by those who see them as less.

And what about the current Administration reversing Trump's "public charge" rule? You seem to be fine with that.

But it is insane and destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her Citizens to fill our country with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America. The Biden Administration’s Executive Orders in this area, quadrupling the allowable number of Central America’s poverty stricken to enter the United States, defies, and makes a mockery of, “public charge” laws on the books in the United States since its founding, and were enforced during the great migration period of the early 1900’s.

During that time period the Irish, Italians and Germans who immigrated to the United States in great numbers and passed the Statute of Liberty on their way to Elis Island, were not granted entry into the United States for a number of reasons. One reason to be rejected was the likelihood of becoming a ward of the state and a “public charge”, and on this ground alone some were refused entry!

"Unescorted women and children were also detained until their safety was assured through the arrival of a telegram, letter, or a pre-paid ticket from a waiting relative. Immigration officials refused to send single women into the streets alone, nor could they leave with a man not related to them. LINK

The law also required a medical inspection of all immigrants, and if an inspection officer detected an applicant with a disease, especially contagious diseases (TB, venereal disease, etc.) and even mental illness, they were rejected.

So, why has the Biden Administration reversed Trump’s common sense “public charge” rule for immigration: see Biden rescinds Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule 1, and is now filling our country with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America?

Why is the Biden Administration doing this when so many of our own citizens are in need and we have a national debt, including unfunded debt liabilities, of over 222 trillion dollars LINK?

JWK

" Arrest Financial Deviance Of The People Hoarders "

* Reality Of Fiat Currency And Natural Selection *

The relevant question about socialism and burden to surrogate the masses of people collected by people hoarders is that they do not understand the meaning of enough is enough .

How did federalism acquire as much autonomy to violate us 9th and 10th amendments by dictating unfunded mandates to states and working against states by funding private religious charities to inundate states with more bloated obligations that will be sparely met ?

Where local property taxes pay for schools , homestead exemptions are not rising with inflation !

In the United States, federal mandates are orders that induce "responsibility, action, procedure or anything else that is imposed by constitutional, administrative, executive, or judicial action" for state and local governments and/or the private sector.[1]

An unfunded mandate is a statute or regulation that requires a state or local government to perform certain actions, with no money provided for fulfilling the requirements. Public individuals or organizations can also be required to fulfill public mandates.[2]

As of 1992, 172 federal mandates obligated state or local governments to fund programs to some extent.[3] Beginning with the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the United States federal government has designed laws that require state and local government spending to promote national goals.[4] During the 1970s, the national government promoted education, mental health, and environmental programs by implementing grant projects at a state and local level; the grants were so common that the federal assistance for these programs made up over a quarter of state and local budgets.[5] The rise in federal mandates led to more mandate regulation.[5] During the Reagan Administration, Executive Order 12291 and the State and Local Cost Estimate Act of 1981 were passed, which implemented a careful examination of the true costs of federal unfunded mandates.[6][7]
More reform for federal mandates came in 1995 with the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act (UMRA), which promoted a Congressional focus on the costs imposed onto intergovernmental entities and the private sector because of federal mandates.[8][9] Familiar examples of Federal Unfunded Mandates in the United States include the Americans with Disabilities Act and Medicaid.[3]

And what about the current Administration reversing Trump's "public charge" rule? You seem to be fine with that.

But it is insane and destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her Citizens to fill our country with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America. The Biden Administration’s Executive Orders in this area, quadrupling the allowable number of Central America’s poverty stricken to enter the United States, defies, and makes a mockery of, “public charge” laws on the books in the United States since its founding, and were enforced during the great migration period of the early 1900’s.

During that time period the Irish, Italians and Germans who immigrated to the United States in great numbers and passed the Statute of Liberty on their way to Elis Island, were not granted entry into the United States for a number of reasons. One reason to be rejected was the likelihood of becoming a ward of the state and a “public charge”, and on this ground alone some were refused entry!

"Unescorted women and children were also detained until their safety was assured through the arrival of a telegram, letter, or a pre-paid ticket from a waiting relative. Immigration officials refused to send single women into the streets alone, nor could they leave with a man not related to them. LINK

The law also required a medical inspection of all immigrants, and if an inspection officer detected an applicant with a disease, especially contagious diseases (TB, venereal disease, etc.) and even mental illness, they were rejected.

So, why has the Biden Administration reversed Trump’s common sense “public charge” rule for immigration: see Biden rescinds Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule 1, and is now filling our country with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America?

Why is the Biden Administration doing this when so many of our own citizens are in need and we have a national debt, including unfunded debt liabilities, of over 222 trillion dollars LINK?

JWK

That is an incorrect assumption on your part considering we have not discussed the “public charge”.

What we have been discussing is your descriptions of illegal immigrants as “invaders” as well as conflating them with insects.

" Oblivious To Good Sense Since The Beginning Of Time "

* Communists Enjoining Church And State *

Yes we agree that you support reactionary xenophobic views of illegal immigrants. Well done
The religion of secular humanism pushes an agenda that all other religions , except its own , receive private and philanthropic donations to fund its charities , and now the religion of secular humanism has found a way to fund the other religions as including its own .

So, why are the Catholic bishops pushing so hard both to defend illegal immigration and to stop the building of a wall along the United States’ southern border? The ugly reality is that they're receiving tens of millions of dollars from the government on those specific issues, thus calling into question their altruism.

You see, our government doles out billions of dollars to organizations and charities that settle refugees and aid illegal immigrants. If our illegal immigration problem suddenly went away, then there would be no reason to fund groups such as the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, BCFS Health and Human Services (a Baptist group), Catholic Charities, or Lutheran Immigration & Refugee Service.

Already in 2018, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has been awarded $26 million in taxpayer funding for the purposes of resettling refugees and providing support to illegal immigrants. Here is the link to the data.

JWK

That is an incorrect assumption on your part considering we have not discussed the “public charge”.

What we have been discussing is your descriptions of illegal immigrants as “invaders” as well as conflating them with insects.

No. You are the one who recoils when descriptive characteristics are used in the conversation.

Aside from that, "public charge" rules were certainly discussed CLICK HERE. Try paying attention to what is being discussed.

So, do you disagree with the Biden Administration reversing Trump's public charge rule being applied to immigration?

JWK

JWK

No. You are the one who recoils when descriptive characteristics are used in the conversation.

Aside from that, "public charge" rules were certainly discussed CLICK HERE. Try paying attention to what is being discussed.

So, do you disagree with the Biden Administration reversing Trump's public charge rule being applied to immigration?

JWK

Pay attention. I said WE (YOU AND I) never discussed the public charge issue.

Here’s a news flash, calling out pejoratives is not “recoiling”.

Since you finally asked a question about the public charge:

I do not support removing it. Period

What do you want President Biden to do? Build a wall, shoot first and ask questions later? Send the Marines into Central America and invade these countries?

Suggest a solution, of course solutions are not anything critiques of Biden ever offer.

tenor.gif

Oh, I see you have not been paying attention to what has been happening. The Biden Administration has reversed, by Executive Orders, a number of the Trump Administration's immigration policies which all but stopped the swarming of our southern border. Your snarky remarks indicate your objective has nothing to do with looking for solutions.

JWK

Your comment that trump's policy stopped the swarm was many fold. The Pandemic and those who sought a better life in our Country saw how trump was very much like the form of government they were running from an Corrupt and Self Serving.

You would find Camp of the Saints an interesting read.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The Obama/Biden Administration ignored the cries of Bernadette Lancelin and our black community with regard to illegal immigration in 2014, and now the Biden Admiration is likewise ignoring the impact of flooding our country with the poverty stricken population of Central America.

I think our big media needs to revisit Bernadette Lancelin and inquire if her concerns have changed:

The bottom line question is, how does flooding the United States with the poverty stricken population of Central America promote the general welfare of the United States and her citizens, and especially so when our constitution commands our federal government “to repel invasions”?

JWK

As each day passes it appears the United States is being defeated from within, and without a shot being fired.

B-B-B-But we are a nation of immigrants!!! You see, according to our Democratic "leadership", there's no difference between a college educated immigrant who follows our LEGAL IMMIGRATION PROCESS and a smuggler who tosses a 4 year old over the wall.

What you forget is trump didn't legally enforce the immigration process, and wouldn't even try diplomacy with the governments of those "swarms", he threatened their governments.

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

It controls him

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

It controls him
show me
View attachment 486675
Um...where is 2021?

and why wasn't Obama and the Xiden admin catching anyone?????

"Unlike the Bush-era crisis of Mexicans flooding the border, or even the 2019 crisis of Northern Triangle families coming for economic opportunities, today's crisis is disproportionately caused by unaccompanied minors and lone adults being trafficked by coyotes and traveling through multiple countries in caravans

-

Biden has maintained that this is not a crisis and that this happens every year. For reference, during the worst year of the Trump administration, border crossings increased from 58,317 in January to 103,731 in March, or an increase of 78%. This year, crossings increased from 78,444 in January to 172,311 in March, a 120% increase.

When then-Presidents George W. Bush and Obama suffered border surges, most migrants were Mexican, so repatriation was simple. Although Trump couldn't easily repatriate the majority-Northern Triangle migrants flooding the border, the diplomatic protocols he brokered, safe-third-country deals with Northern Triangle nations and the Remain in Mexico policy, eventually slowed the flow of migrants over the border.

Biden, however, ripped up those deals, giving the green light to migrants to traverse through multiple countries and flood American facilities with mostly dubious asylum claims. Given the deluge, Biden has resorted to lawless catch-and-release policies that were previously abandoned. Since January, a reported 30,000 migrants have been released into the United States. Coronavirus testing is not mandatory prior to release."

I think it's obvious why you actually don't want to talk the numbers.

It's a massive crisis, one we haven't seen this century and being completely screwed up by Xiden and Harris
I just showed you numbers. The numbers show that Trump did not have everything under control. Do you want to look at deportation numbers next? Why don’t you go ahead an post those from your chosen source and we can’t take a look
Yeah in fact your graph does...folks were detained, and the very next year the numbers drastically dropped.

Moreover, your orginal point was that this wasn't anything new...I just highlighted numbers showing that this humanitarian crisis on the border is drastically different then anything we have seen before.
Please tell me you are not talking about the 2020 numbers!
No, we are talking about the humanitarian crisis on the border right now...2021...the ones you ignored
You said Trump had it under control, I said the numbers didn't show that, you said show me the numbers. Nowhere in the that chain of communication does Biden enter the conversation until after I posted Trumps numbers. If you concede that Trump did not have it under control and that the numbers were surging in the heart of his term then we can move onto talk about how poor of a job Biden is doing.
You posted number of people detained....that is not a reflection of what is happening on the border other then people caught. I highlighted, the numbers and link to an article highlighting the information for you. You can decided to ignore reality all you want, in defense of the massive humanitarian crisis Xiden and Harris have created.

But these are people, largely children, that Xiden is harming...it's sad you'll turn a blind eye to their suffering for politics.
I'm very sorry if I've saddened you and I appreciate your ability to have these discussions without any passive aggressiveness or condescension. I certainly have not made the claim that things are better in 2021. I think Biden made several mistakes with how he has approached the border situation and though not responsible for all he his being blamed for I think he bares plenty of responsibility for poor judgement. My comment to you was regarding your false claim that Trump had it under control. You realize now, after seeing the numbers, that he did not. Correct?
i don’t think you care...you don’t care about kids why you care about me?

trump did have it under control there wasn’t hotel room funded by tax payers full of illegals, or children living in arenas

Folks were detained in Mexico awaiting their hearings.
Well I just showed you numbers that he didn't reduce the number of illegal border crossings as they were surging and don't even start on the family separation fear tactics that he instituted. Thats not controlling the situation. COVID depressed everything for a year and now that the world is opening up again we are seeing a surge in multiple sectors. If you want to give Biden all the credit for the surge at the border than we should also give him full credit for the surges in employment and GDP numbers this year. Do you agree?
no you showed a number of people detained.

see you have no clue what you are talking about
Haha. Are you wanting me to show the number of people who were not detained and slipped through the cracks?
i would just like you to stop defending this humanitarian crisis and child abuse for political purposes.
You are cracking me up. Which comment of mine made you think I was defending a humanitarian crisis and child abuse?!
Everyone of them that continues to deflect from it...all the comments about other Admins, Trump etc downplaying and deflecting.
I directly addressed what I thought about Biden, didn’t deflect in the least. I told you why I brought up Trump, to correct your false assertion about him being in control. So I dont know what your talking about, at this point I dont think you know what you’re talking about either.
when you bring up past admins and claim it’s all the same it’s deflecting and down playing
When did I say it’s all the same?! Now you’re just making shit up
In your post. Not making a thing up
Show me where I said its all the same.... Didn't happen. Issues at the border have been out of control for all presidents over the past few decades. Including Trump, that is what I said. That doesn't mean all the issues are the same. You aren't a very honest debater.

" Arrest Financial Deviance Of The People Hoarders "

* Reality Of Fiat Currency And Natural Selection *

The relevant question about socialism and burden to surrogate the masses of people collected by people hoarders is that they do not understand the meaning of enough is enough .

How did federalism acquire as much autonomy to violate us 9th and 10th amendments by dictating unfunded mandates to states and working against states by funding private religious charities to inundate states with more bloated obligations that will be sparely met ?

Where local property taxes pay for schools , homestead exemptions are not rising with inflation !

In the United States, federal mandates are orders that induce "responsibility, action, procedure or anything else that is imposed by constitutional, administrative, executive, or judicial action" for state and local governments and/or the private sector.[1]

An unfunded mandate is a statute or regulation that requires a state or local government to perform certain actions, with no money provided for fulfilling the requirements. Public individuals or organizations can also be required to fulfill public mandates.[2]

As of 1992, 172 federal mandates obligated state or local governments to fund programs to some extent.[3] Beginning with the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the United States federal government has designed laws that require state and local government spending to promote national goals.[4] During the 1970s, the national government promoted education, mental health, and environmental programs by implementing grant projects at a state and local level; the grants were so common that the federal assistance for these programs made up over a quarter of state and local budgets.[5] The rise in federal mandates led to more mandate regulation.[5] During the Reagan Administration, Executive Order 12291 and the State and Local Cost Estimate Act of 1981 were passed, which implemented a careful examination of the true costs of federal unfunded mandates.[6][7]
More reform for federal mandates came in 1995 with the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act (UMRA), which promoted a Congressional focus on the costs imposed onto intergovernmental entities and the private sector because of federal mandates.[8][9] Familiar examples of Federal Unfunded Mandates in the United States include the Americans with Disabilities Act and Medicaid.[3]
The question wasn't regarding socialism it was simply regarding concern for others. Something BL has very very little of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back