Census Proves That There Is No Racism

The problems of our underclass stem not from any imaginary racism.....but from personal decisions and following the instructions of the Democrats.....having children without fathers, without the commitment of marriage.

"Statistics on children of single parents.

Single Mothers, the Children, their Homes and the obvious case for Equal Shared Parenting
Compiled by Paul Clements FRA (US)

37.8% of single mothers are divorced, 41% never married, and only 6.5% widows.
Brookings Institute, “Assessing the Impact of Welfare Reform on Single Mothers”, Part 2, 3/22/04

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

It's poor parenting, having children our of wedlock, that produces the dire statistics in the black community....

Not racism

Not white supremacy

Not oppression

Poor personal decisions......and those are encouraged by Democrat policies.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I've seen what has happened to us black folks for 60 years, Opinions frpm right wing whites on the black community posted by Koreans are without merit

Why is this silly Korean bitch always posting stuff about blacks?

The census does not proove that racism does not exist.

Clean up your language, low-life.......and sing along with this brother:

Shut the fuck up toilet crust. I will not clean up my language after I read your racist bullshit.

So you sing and make sure to stay off the saki.

According to you rightist the country has been and is flooded with illegals, yet the census doesn't confirm that fact.
That's because all the lefties shit in their panties when Trump tried to get the question about citizenship in the census. If the question can't be asked, then the information can not be used to confirm anything.
The constitution says to count all the people every 10 years.

The problems of our underclass stem not from any imaginary racism.....but from personal decisions and following the instructions of the Democrats.....having children without fathers, without the commitment of marriage.

"Statistics on children of single parents.

Single Mothers, the Children, their Homes and the obvious case for Equal Shared Parenting
Compiled by Paul Clements FRA (US)

37.8% of single mothers are divorced, 41% never married, and only 6.5% widows.
Brookings Institute, “Assessing the Impact of Welfare Reform on Single Mothers”, Part 2, 3/22/04

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

It's poor parenting, having children our of wedlock, that produces the dire statistics in the black community....

Not racism

Not white supremacy

Not oppression

Poor personal decisions......and those are encouraged by Democrat policies.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I've seen what has happened to us black folks for 60 years, Opinions frpm right wing whites on the black community posted by Koreans are without merit

Just as everything else you post is false, so it this.

Far better than parroting the Democrat propaganda about racism, white supremacy, etc., it would be more efficacious to examine the decisions that produced our underclass.

Who told those folks not to bother being married before having children?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks not to pursue education?
The Democrats did.

Who told those folks that they didn't have to obey the laws and respect authority?
The Democrats did.

I truly wonder whether those infrequent absences you took from your belfry were worth your roadmap of accomplishment, the journey from ignorance, illiteracy and incapacity to this finality, decrepitude, disappointment, and decay.

You could have remained under a rock.

Why is this silly Korean bitch always posting stuff about blacks?

The census does not proove that racism does not exist.

Clean up your language, low-life.......and sing along with this brother:

Shut the fuck up toilet crust. I will not clean up my language after I read your racist bullshit.

So you sing and make sure to stay off the saki.

Imagine the sort of parentage to have raised a child to speak this way.

Proof of what I posted about poor parenting and the result of same.

Because clearly this describes the history of every white person in America. Just like every black person comes from slavery. Just like every Hispanic comes from a border jumper. Just like every Asian comes from a railroad worker.....

EVERY white person?
Maybe not EVERY

But pretty damned near EVERY black person

4 million Jews were slaughtered during the Holocaust. They were persecuted for a couple of thousand years prior to that. Feel free to explain at any time how they ended up being the most successful group of people in the world despite facing more adversity than anyone.

Have a nice day.
Which has WHAT to do with THIS countries legacy of racism?
Are you trying to claim blacks are lucky we didn’t execute them?

By the way, we have our own history of discriminating against Jews.

Nice deflection attempt. I await your response.
You received it.

Your deflection to the Holocaust had nothing to do with my post

So you can't answer it, just as I knew you couldn't because it destroys your narrative, but hey, thanks for playing. Maybe next time.

By the way, brown people aren't stupid and helpless like you think, but you guys sure work overtime to make us all that way.
I did answer it
You just didn’t like it

Trying to dismiss our nations racism because we didn’t exterminate 6 million blacks is no defense

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Because clearly this describes the history of every white person in America. Just like every black person comes from slavery. Just like every Hispanic comes from a border jumper. Just like every Asian comes from a railroad worker.....

EVERY white person?
Maybe not EVERY

4 million Jews were slaughtered during the Holocaust. They were persecuted for a couple of thousand years prior to that. Feel free to explain at any time how they ended up being the most successful group of people in the world despite facing more adversity than anyone.

Have a nice day.
You are talking only about white Jews. Black jews and other Jews of color have not been so sucessful.
Are you forgetting about Sammy Davis Jr? He only had one eye, too.

Sinatra used to call him a three time loser, black, Jewish, and only one eye, when America could still take a joke. Now you are the joke.

Sammy was a talent
But he was used by whites to say.... See, I am not prejudiced, I like Sammy Davis Jr

All negroes have an opportunity to be Sammy Davis
America, what a country

Last edited:
  • Love
Again....since racism doesn't exist -- that means there is no such thing as "anti-white racism"

That's CHECKMATE you stupid Korean bitch. You put yourself in it.

1619655315005.png

According to you rightist the country has been and is flooded with illegals, yet the census doesn't confirm that fact.
That's because all the lefties shit in their panties when Trump tried to get the question about citizenship in the census. If the question can't be asked, then the information can not be used to confirm anything.
The constitution does not say that people cannot be asked if they are citizens.

EVERY white person?
Maybe not EVERY

Have a nice day.
Which has WHAT to do with THIS countries legacy of racism?
Are you trying to claim blacks are lucky we didn’t execute them?

By the way, we have our own history of discriminating against Jews.

Nice deflection attempt. I await your response.
You received it.

Your deflection to the Holocaust had nothing to do with my post

So you can't answer it, just as I knew you couldn't because it destroys your narrative, but hey, thanks for playing. Maybe next time.

By the way, brown people aren't stupid and helpless like you think, but you guys sure work overtime to make us all that way.
I did answer it
You just didn’t like it

Trying to dismiss our nations racism because we didn’t exterminate 6 million blacks is no defense
Actually America has done that and more. I don't know what this idiot thinks slavery and jim crow were. I guess he figures these were peaceful situation, nobody died. Now watch because here comes the African sales, Anthony Johnson and black slaveowners defense.

I does not say they are to be asked. Nor does it say only citizens are to be counted.

It also says all “persons” should be counted not all citizens

• Thanks
I does not say they are to be asked.
True, but people are asked many things that the constitution does not say people are to be asked during the census. Why should the citizenship question be taboo when so many other questions are not?

Okay, lets have the census count all persons and not allow any other questions or data collection.

On June 8, 2015, Charles Blow wrote an article in the New York Times titled, “Black Dads Are Doing Best of All.” This article takes apart the tale of black fathers not being around for their kids. The issue of unwed births really has no relation to whether 2 parents are around. An unwed birth is a child being born and the couple is not married. That does not mean a man and a woman are not together raising the child. The single mother narrative got destroyed long ago, because a single mother does not mean a man will not be around to influence the child as it grows up. One fantastic example is the story Shaquille O’Neal tells about his relationship with Sergeant Phillip Harrison who raised him with his mother. Finally, the appearance of Barack Obama on the world stage allows me to say once and for all that a single parent family is not the cause of the problem. This article shows that most black children in this country live with their fathers or their fathers are active participants in their lives. In reality, not the convoluted racist mind, a mother and father ARE present in the majority of black homes.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

Charles Blow

A report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” was published by the Centers for Disease Control in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings are interesting for those who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms. Moral terms that over 240 years of American history show whites who have decided they can do the painting refuse hold themselves to. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people. Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children. A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks—43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children (Table 2). Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

• Pew Research estimates that 67 percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and 32 percent of Hispanic dads. Evidence shows that a number of black dads are living apart from their kids because of structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded racist assumption that African-American men place less or no value on parenting. Black and white fathers agree on the importance of being a father who provides emotional support, instills discipline and moral guidance. Black dads are also more likely to think it is important to provide for his children financially.
Simply put, the unwed, single mom, absent black father is not the cause anything. Two parents sitting in the house does not solve economic disparity and single parent black homes did not do this:

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

So polichic since you want to post racist crap about blacks everyday and your assertions are completely wrong, go eat a dog sandwich and shut the fuck up.

Okay, lets have the census count all persons and not allow any other questions or data collection.
Sounds cool

Except Republicans are trying to use the Census to intimidate non citizens.
OK give me your name and address and we will leave you alone

• Thanks

Sounds cool

How does answering a question about citizenship intimidate legal residents?

Sounds cool

The Constitution says “all persons”
Not all legal residents.

Why don’t you change it?

• Thanks

Sounds cool

The Constitution says “all persons”
Not all legal residents.

Why don’t you change it?
Nice dodge. You didn't answer my question. I would be fine if the only thing the census did was count all persons, but it does much more. Why do you not object about the other questions that are not needed to simply count all persons?

Forum List

Back