Census Form On It's Way To A Home Near You

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Did everybody receive another example of wasteful spending, relative to a letter informing us that the Census would be here in about a week?? We needed that? :lol:

A respected political person ( from my vantage point )recommended something to do with the Census, that I am definitely going to oblige. As follows:

"I want you to listen up and listen close because the way they are asking respondents or participants here to identify their "race," you're going to laugh yourself silly when you see it's options for race. What I want each and every one of you to do -- because, remember, now Obama's using this. This going to be used for reapportionment. This is going to be used for congressional delegation reapportionment. It's going to be used for welfare spending, entitlement. It's going to be used for all kinds of stuff. They have got races I've never heard of identified on this!"

So I want you to check the box that says "other" and write in "American." :clap2:

Thanks , hes a real corker.

BTW you will accomplish nothing with that stunt except to have the white people in your district undercounted.

Did everybody receive another example of wasteful spending, relative to a letter informing us that the Census would be here in about a week?? We needed that? :lol:

A respected political person ( from my vantage point )recommended something to do with the Census, that I am definitely going to oblige. As follows:

"I want you to listen up and listen close because the way they are asking respondents or participants here to identify their "race," you're going to laugh yourself silly when you see it's options for race. What I want each and every one of you to do -- because, remember, now Obama's using this. This going to be used for reapportionment. This is going to be used for congressional delegation reapportionment. It's going to be used for welfare spending, entitlement. It's going to be used for all kinds of stuff. They have got races I've never heard of identified on this!"

So I want you to check the box that says "other" and write in "American." :clap2:
The cool kids in the red states are going to pretend they are single person households no matter how many live in the house.

You started off insulting Obama and in doing so you insulted his supporters.

Another interesting thing is you accepted the race miscount without a heartbeat skip.

Another interesting thing is you accepted the race miscount without a heartbeat skip.

Why the hell does it matter what race someone is in regards to the census? The constitutional purpose of the census is to determine congressional apportionment. If you want a color blind society then you should quit focusing on people's color.

because we have a histroy of republican trying to keep blacks from voting. They need to protect them.

because we have a histroy of republican trying to keep blacks from voting. They need to protect them.

THAT is about the weakest excuse I've ever seen you come up with. I'm beginning to think that liberals don't really want a color blind society. :doubt:

THAT is about the weakest excuse I've ever seen you come up with. I'm beginning to think that liberals don't really want a color blind society. :doubt:
Truthmattersnot conveniently omits the LONG history of southern DEMOCRATS trying to stop blacks from voting.

Forum List

Back