Census - Citizenship - Supreme Court!

HUH??????? What does Jim Crow have to do with simply trying to find out how many people are in our country illegally? Sheesh, what is wrong with you folks? We have every right in the world to ask someone if they are a citizen, if they are here legally or illegally. Census results determine apportionment for the U.S. House and for state house/assembly districts. 13 million people who are not supposed to be here could skew those numbers significantly.
The author of the article is trying to establish racism with the Roberts Court.

on the other hand, Democrats don't want anyone to know how many illegals are in the country, because when they again start pushing the amnesty known as "comprehensive immigration reform," they will bring up the "eleven million" myth again.

Personally, I don't imagine that there are a lot of illegals who will be filling out the census forms, one way or another. Barry O told us they were living "in the shadows" and I suspect that's where they will remain - at least for now.
Yeah like there will be a lot of truth to yes or no question. How is the census or the census taker going to check whether or not they are lying?

The left are always trying to downgrade the number of illegals in this country. We say it's over 20 million and they say it's closer to 11 million. No matter how many millions are here, the left also tries to convince us they are all angels, and they would never dream of voting illegally even though Democrats heavily favor them being here.

If you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell ya. As Voter-ID is spreading across the land, Democrats realize they are losing the criminal/ illegal vote, and it needs to be replaced. So their new push is having kids and criminals legally vote since few of them would actually vote Republican.

If a Democrat can't win by the rules, simply change the rules so Democrats can win.
Yeah you guys like to push that narrative but can't prove it.

on the other hand, Democrats don't want anyone to know how many illegals are in the country, because when they again start pushing the amnesty known as "comprehensive immigration reform," they will bring up the "eleven million" myth again.

Personally, I don't imagine that there are a lot of illegals who will be filling out the census forms, one way or another. Barry O told us they were living "in the shadows" and I suspect that's where they will remain - at least for now.
Yeah like there will be a lot of truth to yes or no question. How is the census or the census taker going to check whether or not they are lying?
Simple! Ask them for a Birth Certificate or Social Security card.

The left are always trying to downgrade the number of illegals in this country. We say it's over 20 million and they say it's closer to 11 million. No matter how many millions are here, the left also tries to convince us they are all angels, and they would never dream of voting illegally even though Democrats heavily favor them being here.

If you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell ya. As Voter-ID is spreading across the land, Democrats realize they are losing the criminal/ illegal vote, and it needs to be replaced. So their new push is having kids and criminals legally vote since few of them would actually vote Republican.

If a Democrat can't win by the rules, simply change the rules so Democrats can win.
Yeah you guys like to push that narrative but can't prove it.

And which narrative is that?

How does a census taker verify anything?

I love it!

If you listen closely while reading this poorly reasoned propaganda piece by Slate you can hear teeny-tiny violins playing softly. The author is clearly triggered.

The Roberts Court Is Considering the Legal Reasoning of Jim Crow to Uphold a Rigged Census
Democrats play race card at every opportunity. Blacks live in the freest nation on earth with the best economic opportunities ever created. Quit your goddamn bitching. Liberals can’t get over the fact that the 1960’s are over. Editorial board of Slate needs to be shipped to North Korea and see how they like it there...whining bastards.

HUH??????? What does Jim Crow have to do with simply trying to find out how many people are in our country illegally? Sheesh, what is wrong with you folks? We have every right in the world to ask someone if they are a citizen, if they are here legally or illegally. Census results determine apportionment for the U.S. House and for state house/assembly districts. 13 million people who are not supposed to be here could skew those numbers significantly.
The author of the article is trying to establish racism with the Roberts Court.

Trying to draw a line between a city closing pools because of blacks and being able to identify people in the country for who they are. The biased article is really reaching for straws.

New Topics

Forum List

Back