Census 2020...They Stated a Census Bureau Interviewer May Visit Me...LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, is the government starting to show its true colors? Let me guess, it will be an obese black female who can barely speak English or some dude from India who can't speak English. Yes I filled out the form online just now! :p

Last edited:
dollars to donuts there will be no census interviewers this year....it has just been a mess from the start....i worked the 2010 census and was going to work this one...started the app last year...drove over to johnson city ..did fingerprints and picture....no worries...except they kept asking for another picture...not once..not twice..not three times....i emailed it...i texted it....i did all i could do and then they ask for a forth time and i told them i was no longer interest in the field supervisor job...and yet i am still getting emails asking for my picture...so dont worry about anyone knocking on your door...wanna keep jw's out...just put up a no trespassing sign they will not violate the law...

there will be no validation of forms this one either...last census....a person would go out and interview the person to make sure the forms were correct and the address exists

The last census that showed her face began with the nonsense:
Income
Profession
Education level
Place of birth
Hispano//negroid/Amerind....
etc etc...
About 10-12 down was "male or female" ?
Guess how I answered that one ? She winked and walked down the driveway

Forum List

Back