Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

holston

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2012
Is this another forum where criticism or evidence of Jewish Supremacism and hegemony forbidden ?

So far, I have not been able to find a single political forum online where one is free to be critical of Zionism or point out the evidence for Jewish organized crime.

Facebook , Youtube, Yahoo, and Google ALL have been engaged in censorship of this kind. That's no surprise considering who owns those operations and how heavily invested the Jews are in communications industries.

It's perfectly OK on these sites to call someone like Trump anything. For example Stephen Colbert called him a "cock holster" on national TV with impunity.

But one is not permitted to shine light upon Jewish hegemony ANYWHERE.

Even the 'honey pot' Stormfront bans folks who make too good a case for the Zionist hand behind 9/11.

Americans, you are not really free.

Is this another forum where criticism or evidence of Jewish Supremacism and hegemony forbidden ?

So far, I have not been able to find a single political forum online where one is free to be critical of Zionism or point out the evidence for Jewish organized crime.

Facebook , Youtube, Yahoo, and Google ALL have been engaged in censorship of this kind. That's no surprise considering who owns those operations and how heavily invested the Jews are in communications industries.

It's perfectly OK on these sites to call someone like Trump anything. For example Stephen Colbert called him a "cock holster" on national TV with impunity.

Even the 'honey pot' Stormfront bans folks who make too good a case for the Zionist hand behind 9/11.

the bigoted alt left is anti Semitic.

Well, The Marx Brothers were genius, especially "Duck Soup", "Horse Feathers", "Monkey Business" and "Animal Crackers", they were excellent with their Paramount films, but they slowly went downhill when they left Paramount.

The Marx Brothers were You Know What and I have made a criticism which I hope will not be subject to Censorship :smoke:

Israeli intelligence was aware of the 9-11 plot, to deny that is ignorant or dishonest (when it comes to Israel, ignorance and dishonesty is in fashion). And, being our "good friend", Israel didn't warn us, but let thousand of Americans die. And, the US being controlled by Zionists, didn't pressure Israel to reveal more details of what they knew. But, I don't believe that Israel planned it.

While there are many topics where discussion is prohibited in our society, like race vs. IQ, there is no greater censorship than when it comes to telling the truth about Jews. Zionist cockholsters won't even debate things Jewish. They just stomp around like conditioned fools screaming about antisemitism (even though Arabs are Semites, Jews aren't). Where they zionist-fascist can't censor, they attempt to disrupt.

"Look ma! We got another Nazi" is an illustration of those conditioned fools trained to disrupt. Jesus said Jews belong to Satan, the father of lies. That apparently applies to all Zionists.

Oh we have plenty of Nazis/WNs and their fellow travelers here. What's one more tard like you? This place is turning into Stormfront.

Click the forums link in the breadcrumbs at the top of your screen. You'll find a place for both your conspiracy stuff AND your anti-Semitism.

Have fun, just be sure to clean up all that spleen juice when you're finished.

Can you quote that verse for me BP? In context? Because God Himself is fighting Israel's enemies this next round, and Christ's return will be located in Israel.

From John 8: Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. ... The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me."

Here's a bonus from Hosea 1: I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel ... You are not my people, and I am not your God."

That's clear and simple, so why can't you understand? Also, you don't know anything about the "next round."

the bigoted alt left is anti Semitic.

Do you EVER get anything right?
bfbeda2b8dec3ce605d033a00ff0ed80.jpg

Can you quote that verse for me BP? In context? Because God Himself is fighting Israel's enemies this next round, and Christ's return will be located in Israel.

From John 8: Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. ... The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me."

Here's a bonus from Hosea 1: I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel ... You are not my people, and I am not your God."

That's clear and simple, so why can't you understand? Also, you don't know anything about the "next round."
Wow. You took that out of context and clearly have NO understanding of the Bible. None at all.

The book of Hosea is all about the punishment of Israel for not following the Law, and its ultimate restoration.

Hosea 1:10: “Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted."

Retard.

The Irish Ram

HUH?

Your god will be driving a tank? Carrying a gun? What?

And christ's return? Not that again.

It seems like you goofs come up with another Second Coming every month or so.

In fact, there was some silly crap about this on a Facebook page - that the eclipse not only proved the earth is flat (are you a flat earther?) but also said the world would end today.

Why is that?

:uhoh3:

Your blather and gibberish are not politics. It belongs in religion, or better yet, conspiracy theories until they create a plain and simple nutjob forum.

John 8:31: To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

BP, He was talking about specific Jews in a specific time. God's covenant with Abraham is an eternal one. God Himself is going to hook Israel's enemies in and drive them back and confuse them so they shoot each other.
In the 2WW, 1/3 of the Jewish population was exterminated. In WW3, 2/3 of them will perish. And yet God will seal 1,200 Jews from each tribe to survive. He will send his Son to the Mount of Olives to stop the madness of all nations coming against Israel. His Son will rule and reign from Jerusalem for 1,000 years, and God and Heaven are going to descend to earth. In Israel.

I know everything God wanted us to know about the "next round". And if you don't know as much then you are rendered bereft. There is more written in the Bible about the time we are living in than any other time on earth, even the time Christ walked among us.
If you don't know that, then you don't know nearly as much as I do about the "next round".

Last edited:
People say a lot of stupid shit on this forum. A LOT of really dumb stuff.

But every once a while, a special kind of retard comes along who makes all that other dumb stuff look downright Shakespearean.

Like citing the Old Testament as evidence God hates the Jews.

Just more proof of how thoroughly and profoundly stupid you have to be in order to be a Nazi.

The Irish Ram

HUH?

Your god will be driving a tank? Carrying a gun? What?

And christ's return? Not that again.

It seems like you goofs come up with another Second Coming every month or so.

In fact, there was some silly crap about this on a Facebook page - that the eclipse not only proved the earth is flat (are you a flat earther?) but also said the world would end today.

Why is that?

:uhoh3:

Nope. No tanks. No need. Lots of confusion and hail though...
And, not again, but once and for all. And only twice. Then and shortly to come.
God told us the earth was round in Genesis. It is what orb means...

BP, He was talking about specific Jews in a specific time.

You and the faggot are full of excuses to not believe the Bible says what it says. Yeah, Jesus identified specific Jews, those Jews who are non-Christian (which is all Jews, by the modern jewish definition). Time has no relevance to what Jesus said, you just need excuses to hold to your lies.

God's covenant with Abraham is an eternal one.

Christianity is the fulfillment of the covenant to Abraham. The New Testament explicitly teaches this, which should settle it. Abraham's natural children aren't the fulfilled of it, else Arabs would also be God's chosen people. If Jacob's children were God's chosen people, God wouldn't have said to the kingdom of Israel that they are not His people.

God Himself is going to hook Israel's enemies in and drive them back and confuse them so they shoot each other.
In the 2WW, 1/3 of the Jewish population was exterminated. In WW3, 2/3 of them will perish. And yet God will seal 1,200 Jews from each tribe to survive.

No Jews were killed in WWII, and not just because the Holocaust is a hoax. There hasn't been any biblical Jews since the first century. Those so-called Jews who allegedly died in WWII were Talmudists, not real Jews. That is, they call themselves Jews, but they practice a religion based on a text called the Talmud. Any rabbi would tell you this to your face. They are not the physical or spiritual ancestors of Jacob.

I know everything God wanted us to know about the "next round".

You know a fantasy, a lie, about the "next round", taught to you by liars and supported by out-of-context verses. Josephus recorded in the first century that 1.1 million Jews died ca 70 AD in Rome's siege on Jerusalem . The remarkable thing is that this number exceeds what historians would otherwise have estimated the population of Jerusalem to have been. This is the mass destruction of Jews prophesied by Zechariah.

From Rev 1: The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place... for the time is at hand.

Your false teachers are full of excuses why those words don't mean what they say.

Last edited:

You have been on the board for five years.....you should have figured it out

We have had Nazis, racists, bigots, anti gay
We even had a guy who shot up a movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back