Censorship On The Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CulTiv8R

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
I believe this particular venue has shown that it will not tolerate truth to be spoken.

The content of my thread last night turned extremely controversial.

TITLE: "Conservatives Obama Assassination Tweets”

During the length of the discourse much more was discussed than what the title initiated. As of this moment threads from yesterday starting at 10:42pm until 03:46am today are unavailable on the main page search display; that is the time frame from which the issues in question were discussed.

What’s interesting is that censorship of web posts was one of the topics of discussion. I encourage people who are interested to look up the thread and examine the posts and their content before giving response.

Anybody who participated in the discourse of the previous evening is encouraged to reply.

I believe this particular venue has shown that it will not tolerate truth to be spoken.

During the length of the discourse much more was discussed than what the title initiated. As of this moment threads from yesterday starting at 10:42pm until 03:46am today are unavailable on the main page search display; that is the time frame from which the issues in question were discussed.

What’s interesting is that censorship of web posts was one of the topics of discussion. I encourage people who are interested to look up the thread and examine the posts and their content before giving response.

Anybody who participated in the discourse of the previous evening is encouraged to reply.

I followed your thread and I thought it went quite well as threads go. Here's the last post. You can go there now and bump it onto page one.

This thread is-

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

People here hijack threads all the time. Have you been contacted with demands yet?

I have experience with hostage negotiations. Pm me.

:eusa_whistle:

A few quotes, all from my posts last night:

"I believe Politics serve a social function irrespective of what we directly experience from it. It is all a petty farce, and there are no sides; just actors in a play leading us on in illusion."

"Become open and objective and see we are being played."

"Goethe said that none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. We need to progress to a better understanding of what we are and what our potential is as sentient beings."

"If we would only stop magnifying the differences and instead focused on the similarities which permeate all forms and levels of existence we would gain a better understanding of our true selves and thus True Freedom."

"The Light of Truth is the Son of the One, He is our Salvation."

"First about the "System", we are still in the old system it just looks different. An analogy would be that even though we are driving cars that look futuristic they are actually almost mechanically identical to ones driven 80 years ago. In fact the basic methods for completely dominating a population into submission haven’t changed, ever, since the dawning of society; The shackle of choice has always been Fear.

Second, the social revolution. What was transpiring during the last months of Kennedy’s life and really a couple years leading up to his death was unprecedented in any modern human society. He was bringing about a system based on complete honesty and openness with the people, giving people free access to all the governments secrets. He was exposing the scandal of the military industrial complex and making people aware that America is still a country based on slavery. He was threatening to steal the power of the elite by giving True knowledge back to the people"

"I believe Politics serve a social function irrespective of what we directly experience from it. It is all a petty farce, and there are no sides; just actors in a play leading us on in illusion."

"Goethe said that none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. We need to progress to a better understanding of what we are and what our potential is as sentient beings."

"If we would only stop magnifying the differences and instead focused on the similarities which permeate all forms and levels of existence we would gain a better understanding of our true selves and thus True Freedom."

"First about the "System", we are still in the old system it just looks different. An analogy would be that even though we are driving cars that look futuristic they are actually almost mechanically identical to ones driven 80 years ago. In fact the basic methods for completely dominating a population into submission haven’t changed, ever, since the dawning of society; The shackle of choice has always been Fear.

Second, the social revolution. What was transpiring during the last months of Kennedy’s life and really a couple years leading up to his death was unprecedented in any modern human society. He was bringing about a system based on complete honesty and openness with the people, giving people free access to all the governments secrets. He was exposing the scandal of the military industrial complex and making people aware that America is still a country based on slavery. He was threatening to steal the power of the elite by giving True knowledge back to the people"

From one lib to another, please stop! You are making the rest of us look bad.

Or you could have just clicked the link Dude provided...

680247.jpg

From one lib to another, please stop! You are making the rest of us look bad.
Hah, like you need him for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back