Censorship as a weapon

In post 18, I wrote about corruption censorship that is done via thread moves, but here is a little more on that. When an author starts a thread on a particular subforum, his choice is part of the narrative. A lefty might start a thread on vaccines or masks, and because he feels that masks and vaccines are about health, he will likely post it in a healthcare related subforum. When a righty posts a thread about vaccines or masks, he may see these as political topics, so he would post them in politics. When a mod moves these topics around according to his own political beliefs of where they belong, he is exploiting administrarive authority.

Corrupt thread moves can also occur if the thread is moved for revenge or out of resentment. Not many threads are initiated in the flamer room for example, but a mod can move a thread there to have it trashed under a different set of standards. When a thread gets moved to where bottom feeders can trash it more than they do in the subforum that the author intended, it not only suppresses the authors intent, but it exposes it to malicious bottom feeders. A mod can maliciously feed a thread to the wrong subforum like paper to a shredder.

Thanks for confirming my statement by showing what a compliant little prole you are.

I give your effort a double plus good.
1st Musk polled the twits on Twitter if he should ban those journalists and they said he shouldn't. He let all but a few on. The ones who he didn't let on criticized him. What a hypocrite huh?

Then he polled the twits again

Elon Musk Posts Twitter Poll Asking If He Should Step Down As CEO​

The final results show a majority of users voted "yes." The billionaire said he would "abide by the results" of the poll.

The poll closed at 6:20 a.m. on Monday. With more than 17.5 million votes, 57.5% voted yes and 42.5% voted no, as shown in the final results.

Not I… have you?
No and the thing is the government cannot censor you without violating your First Amendment Rights but in a few well defined circumstances.

I fail to understand why people do not realize that Social Media Corporations cannot violate your First Amendment rights because in no way is anyone guaranteed a venue in which to exercise their right to free speech or an audience of people to hear(or read) what a person says

I fail to understand why people do not realize that Social Media Corporations cannot violate your First Amendment rights because in no way is anyone guaranteed a venue in which to exercise their right to free speech or an audience of people to hear(or read) what a person says
It's because they think the censorship is actually being directed by the government, even if it's implemented by someone else.

Censorship extends beyond government and corporate actions, including individuals and small organizations. Such as my account on another board being locked up and censored although I violated no rules and did not have problems with other members, what could only be the reason is probably related to control and power, such as, so and so is doing well, I dont want them to do well, so... CENSORHIP!

Therefore it doesnt matter what I was getting on about on that board, it was that my response was positive and the attitude was good. Were it a fussy topic with arguing and insults then the account would have gone untouched because that looks bad. See what Im saying? Censorhip isnt always about the topic but can be spurred on by other things.

Forum List

Back