Cenk Uygur has Meltdown on Super Tuesday

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It's humorous, to say the least.

By the way, Cenk also lost his bid for that California Congressional seat he was running for.

There was a thread some place around here about him running but I'm not digging around for it.

Looks like he got mopped pretty good, too. Heh heh.

He's a clown. A grunt. A zealot. And I do love this:

"...the mainstream media lies...." "...war against the establishment..." Over and over again.

Those two whacked-out ends of the spectrum. They can be so comically similar, can't they?

:laugh:
Right? Go corporatism!
Go away you fucking lunatic

"...the mainstream media lies...." "...war against the establishment..." Over and over again.

Those two whacked-out ends of the spectrum. They can be so comically similar, can't they?

Right? Go corporatism!
So you're pretending that the GOP wasn't screaming MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES and WAR AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT? And STILL doesn't???

Is that what you're claiming?

I refuse to believe that your thought processes are this controlled. You have to be lying.

I guess lying is better than being that far gone, but it still ain't good.

Trump and Bernie were/are both outsiders who challenged the "Party Establishment".

I agree that Uygur, is a clown and a zealot, but that does mean that he might not have a point about the way the establishment and their connection in the press have operated.

I actually have not been paying that close of attention to how the media has been treating bernie, so I don't have a clue as to whether or not he is right or wrong.

But I can see that what you did there, was not fair. All you did was dismiss him and his point, based on your dislike of him.

Right? Go corporatism!
So you're pretending that the GOP wasn't screaming MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES and WAR AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT? And STILL doesn't???

I refuse to believe that your thought processes are this controlled. You have to be lying.

Lol drink more coffee. I didnt come close to implying that. I was referring to your bullshit self righteousness and support for corporatism and endless wars.
The media doesnt lie? The establishment isnt a dredge on our country? Thats completely delusional
Have a lovely day.

Right? Go corporatism!

Lol drink more coffee. I didnt come close to implying that. I was referring to your bullshit self righteousness and support for corporatism and endless wars.
The media doesnt lie? The establishment isnt a dredge on our country? Thats completely delusional
Have a lovely day.
You too! I appreciate the confirmation!

Right? Go corporatism!

Have a lovely day.

Uygur at least made a point. All you are doing is attacking him personally and dismissing his point, based on the Logical Fallacy of Attacking the Messenger.

If you cannot defend the media's handling of Bernie, right now, you are making UYGUR, look more reasonable than you,

Because you are making less of a valid argument than he is.

Because at least he is making a valid claim.

Right? Go corporatism!

Have a lovely day.
Psychosis | ColumbiaDoctors - New York

why people place faith in anyone running for 'titanic captain' is what's delusional

images

~S~

Right? Go corporatism!

Have a lovely day.

Uygur at least made a point. All you are doing is attacking him personally and dismissing his point, based on the Logical Fallacy of Attacking the Messenger.

If you cannot defend the media's handling of Bernie, right now, you are making UYGUR, look more reasonable than you,

You're still going.

I pointed out the obvious similarities in the behaviors of the two ends. I can certainly understand why you folks get so upset when that is done.

I don't care.

Right? Go corporatism!

Have a lovely day.

You're still going.

I pointed out the obvious similarities in the behaviors of the two ends. I can certainly understand why you folks get so upset when that is done.

I don't care.

I'm not upset. I've discussed the similarities in what is occurring in both parties many times myself.

Indeed, I just did so again.

Have a lovely day.

You're still going.

I don't care.

I'm not upset. I've discussed the similarities in what is occurring in both parties many times myself.

Then we agree! Cool!

Have a lovely day.

You're still going.

I don't care.

Then we agree! Cool!

Do you think that his complaint is valid? Do you think that he is aware of the irony of complaining about the media?

You're still going.

I don't care.

Then we agree! Cool!

Do you think that his complaint is valid? Do you think that he is aware of the irony of complaining about the media?
I think he's being hypersensitive, overly dramatic, narcissistic, simplistic, tribal, and a little crazy. Just like the other end.

But, by all means, I do love having you defend him. The first line of my sig, demonstrated for the zillionth time.

You're still going.

I don't care.

Then we agree! Cool!

I think he's being hypersensitive, overly dramatic, narcissistic, simplistic, tribal, and a little crazy. Just like the other end.

But, by all means, I do love having you defend him. The first line of my sig, demonstrated for the zillionth time.

The guy made a valid point. Possibly even a correct point. Just because he is my political and ideological enemy, does not mean that I cannot, or should not be able to see that.

You seem to think that there pointing out that I defended him, is some type of "zinger" that you landed on me.

If the Democratic Party Leadership and the Media, worked together to dishonestly effect the primaries, then people like Uygur have a valid complaint to make about that.

It is not crazy conspiracy theory to think that that could happen. As you seem to be implying.

You're still going.

I don't care.

Then we agree! Cool!

The guy made a valid point. Possibly even a correct point. Just because he is my political and ideological enemy, does not mean that I cannot, or should not be able to see that.

You seem to think that there pointing out that I defended him, is some type of "zinger" that you landed on me.

If the Democratic Party Leadership and the Media, worked together to dishonestly effect the primaries, then people like Uygur have a valid complaint to make about that.

It is not crazy conspiracy theory to think that that could happen. As you seem to be implying.
I'm not implying anything, other than what I actually said.

Anything else? This is boring.

Forum List

Back