Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed

Um...retard? The vaccines are not causing widespread death. In fact, they are preventing widespread death.

I suppose you believe they have a tracking chip in them and make you magnetic, too.
Tell me you're nervous as fuck....

Without actually saying "I'm nervous as fuck." :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

BTW, a cup of my jizz is worth more than all your internal organs, combined. :laughing0301:

vax hozx 30.jpg

People.

This is made up. It's not even well-made made up, it's recycled, from a few years ago when a near-identical BS story said that Hollywood was threatening to shut down unless then-President Trump resigned. It's totally phony. Here are some indicators:

- First: The site looks like a shitty tabloid.
- Also, know your source: News Punch is a completely wackadoo fake news website that might be the phoniest site on the Internet, which is quite a claim. (Read all about it, with links, here.)
- The well-dressed young man in the video is its founder, Sean Adl-Tabatabai. He is notorious for making stuff up by the truckload. Google him if you dare.
- The first words are "A group of Hollywood celebrities." Who? The article never says.
- The supposed tweet from "The Academy" is fake. It takes seconds to search for it.
- It only takes another few seconds to take one of this article's headline quotes, plug it into Google, and see that the only other source of information about this story (which you have to imagine would be huge news) is this site debunking it to pieces.
- Loaded statements such as "Well, it’s no more shameless than the claims made by Pfizer, Moderna, Tony Fauci and Bill Gates…" show that this is not news, but propaganda. Call on your critical thinking skills: don't just notice what they're saying, but ask yourself why they say it. That is obviously, plainly, boldly in there to appeal to the fact that you already don't like these guys, not to give you any actual news. This is the right-wing version of confirmation bias.

Even if you are right-wing, you should still reject nonsense such as this. In fact, those on the right-wing should want to reject it even more, as it is doing nothing but damaging your argument, and making you and everyone who agrees with you look stupid and sleazy.

Now that we know it is completely fake, we need to ignore it. Discussing it on a site such as this one, and acting as if it has any kind of merit, is just giving it oxygen and making everything worse.

Let it go, folks.

Forum List

Back