Cedric the Entertainer roasted Georgia's Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Herschel Walker faced an attack from an unlikely source Thursday as Cedric the Entertainer roasted Georgia's Republican Senate nominee with an ad looking to boost Democrats' odds in the crucial race.
The 90-second spot, put out by the Progress Action Fund, takes aim at the Georgia Republican’s gaffes and controversial statements since launching his bid for the upper chamber, with a 30-second video also set to be released on digital platforms.
“We got big election stuff coming up right now. I need everybody to get involved. We got to stop; we got to fight against the ignorance that’s going on out there, especially in the state of Georgia. Lord, you know they said life is like a box of chocolates,” he says in the clip. “Well, Hershey's Walker is one of these chocolates that you don’t want. You know the ones where you get a box of chocolates and you, like, [gagging]? That’s him. I mean, the man is ridiculous, dog.”
“I mean, some of the stuff he is saying — we just got to be very concerned about the educational system, one. Two: We already got senators that's, like, you know, Marjorie Taylor, that’s crazier than a mug. We don’t need to add no more crazy to that mix, you hear me? Especially not this, not with the haircut and the extra muscles. I think he on creatine. I think he still from back in the day when they was shooting stuff up and trying to put in they muscles. Something going on where it turned off a switch,” he continues.
"I mean, the man talking about 'If humans are from apes, why do we still got apes?’ What, Herschel Walker? Come on, man. ‘You know, our bad air floated over to China and mixed with they good air and turned in — it was a recycling air situation.’ What, bruh? I don’t know what this man talking about! Guys, we got to defeat him, got to beat him — we got to stop him! Y’all know what it is. Let’s go! Let's get involved,” he concludes.

Comment:
Cedric the Entertainer is not a very good name for a comedian.
Maybe he should change his name to, Cedric the Uncle Tom.
Did Cedric vote for Biden to prove that he is Black?
Cedric never complained when Biden said that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle."
Cedric never complained when Biden said that he admired George Wallace.
Cedric never complained when Biden said that the Democrat klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him and that he was his "mentor."
Cedric never complained when Biden said that Obama was the first "clean and articulated" Black man to run for president. (Jackson and Sharpton also ran for president before)
Cedric never complained when Biden said that the Black children that played with the hair on his legs were "roaches."
Cedric never complained about Biden's 1994 "Crime Bill".

Cedric the Uncle Tom is proud that his hero Joe Biden kicked Corn Pop's ass.
bidencornpoplolclaladjladj.jpg

Herschel Walker faced an attack from an unlikely source Thursday as Cedric the Entertainer roasted Georgia's Republican Senate nominee with an ad looking to boost Democrats' odds in the crucial race.
The 90-second spot, put out by the Progress Action Fund, takes aim at the Georgia Republican’s gaffes and controversial statements since launching his bid for the upper chamber, with a 30-second video also set to be released on digital platforms.
“We got big election stuff coming up right now. I need everybody to get involved. We got to stop; we got to fight against the ignorance that’s going on out there, especially in the state of Georgia. Lord, you know they said life is like a box of chocolates,” he says in the clip. “Well, Hershey's Walker is one of these chocolates that you don’t want. You know the ones where you get a box of chocolates and you, like, [gagging]? That’s him. I mean, the man is ridiculous, dog.”
“I mean, some of the stuff he is saying — we just got to be very concerned about the educational system, one. Two: We already got senators that's, like, you know, Marjorie Taylor, that’s crazier than a mug. We don’t need to add no more crazy to that mix, you hear me? Especially not this, not with the haircut and the extra muscles. I think he on creatine. I think he still from back in the day when they was shooting stuff up and trying to put in they muscles. Something going on where it turned off a switch,” he continues.
"I mean, the man talking about 'If humans are from apes, why do we still got apes?’ What, Herschel Walker? Come on, man. ‘You know, our bad air floated over to China and mixed with they good air and turned in — it was a recycling air situation.’ What, bruh? I don’t know what this man talking about! Guys, we got to defeat him, got to beat him — we got to stop him! Y’all know what it is. Let’s go! Let's get involved,” he concludes.

Comment:
Cedric never complained when Biden said that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle."
Cedric never complained when Biden said that the Democrat klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him and that he was his "mentor."
Cedric never complained when Biden said that Obama was the first "clean and articulated" Black man to run for president. (Jackson and Sharpton also ran for president before)
Cedric never complained when Biden said that the Black children that played with the hair on his legs were "roaches."
Wow, Cedric The Entertainer sold out to the Nazis.

Comment:
Herschel Walker's a dumb motherfucker but this country has been pretty stupid for most of this century so maybe he's perfect for the times.

Comment:
Now that's funny, a right wing, racist, Trump Humper attacking Cedric the Entertainer for coming after the real Uncle Tom which is Herschel Walker. The only reason racist like you back Uncle Herschel is because you know he is going to be nothing but a boot licking puppet.

Now that's funny, a right wing, racist, Trump Humper attacking Cedric the Entertainer for coming after the real Uncle Tom which is Herschel Walker. The only reason racist like you back Uncle Herschel is because you know he is going to be nothing but a boot licking puppet.
LMAO, you voted for Joe Biden too

Honest to God, I thought Cedric The Entertainer was dead.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking...

Herschel Walker's a dumb motherfucker but this country has been pretty stupid for most of this century so maybe he's perfect for the times.

How's the wife beating low life slumlord today? Has Warnock evicted anyone over $40 today?

What a fucking scumbag. You feel me, dog?

You're right, he's an unAmerican Nazi boot licker, unlike Herschel Walker.
Why because he isn't a step and fetch it black man like Herschel Walker. I guess in the eyes of an ignorant racist if you aren't a boot licking Tom as a black man then you are unAmerican. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Why because he isn't a step and fetch it black man like Herschel Walker. I guess in the eyes of an ignorant racist if you aren't a boot licking Tom as a black man then you are unAmerican. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.
Wow, who will be your next Steppenfetchit and Uncle Tom? :auiqs.jpg:

That's pretty weak, brah.

Forum List

Back