cease-fire agreed between sworn enemies Armenia & Azerbaijan, President Trump gives credit to his administration

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

if he gets Bosnians and Serbians to like each other, THEN i'd be impressed!

"President Trump claims credit for his administration's work"

The link you posted makes you title a lie.

" Proud of my team @SecPompeo & Steve Biegun & @WHNSC for getting the deal done! "

• Banned
"President Trump claims credit for his administration's work"

The link you posted makes you title a lie.

" Proud of my team @SecPompeo & Steve Biegun & @WHNSC for getting the deal done! "
i phrased it wrongly. i fixed the title. no intention to lie.

i was hearing a Sleepy Joe interview when i posted that. i always become senile when i hear Joe talk

• Banned
Biden would rather lose a campaign than a war

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD RATHER LOSE A WAR IN ORDER TO WIN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD RATHER LOSE A WAR IN ORDER TO WIN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
How insightful. This is based on what, exactly? What war has Trump lost?
where are you living? ARE YOU ON THIS PLANET?

The China Virus has america on its knees

Russia is putting bounties on american soldiers, and Trump is making a deal with the taliban

Iran and North Korea now have NUCLEAR WEAPONS AFTER Trump took office

the world's on fire, the world's in flux, the country's in flux, but let's talk about Hunter Biden!

How insightful. This is based on what, exactly? What war has Trump lost?
where are you living? ARE YOU ON THIS PLANET?

The China Virus has america on its knees

Russia is putting bounties on american soldiers, and Trump is making a deal with the taliban

Iran and North Korea now have NUCLEAR WEAPONS AFTER Trump took office

the world's on fire, the world's in flux, the country's in flux, but let's talk about Hunter Biden!
Are you high?
The only people on their knees in America are the ones who are scared shitless of the flu, and people who gargle media fueled panic right from the media’s crank.
Russia isn’t putting a bounty on anyone’s heads, that’s absolute bullshit.
Iran and North Korea? You mean Iran who was running rampant through the Middle East under the last president, and who the last president financed, who is now (again) on their balls, going broke, being surrounded by countries signing peace deals and defense pacts against them? North Korea who was firing missles over Japan and making threats weekly, who has since all but stopped?
The world isn’t on fire, you fucking nail biting pansy. What happened to world war 3 that all the democrats swore Trump was going to start/cause/get involved with? Oh... that’s right, we’ve had zero new wars or involvements. In fact, peace deals are getting signed, Iran is turning into an isolated little ankle biter, North Korea is behaving, and that other little Eastern European dust-up has now agreed to cease fire thanks to the presidents administration getting involved.
Turn off CNN, change your piss soaked drawers, and go outside for some fresh air.
Christ.

if he gets Bosnians and Serbians to like each other, THEN i'd be impressed!

Won't it be a riot if after dumping DJT for Biden, claiming he loves Putin and Little Kim and all our enemies and was the laughing stock of the world, the public finds out it turns out that Trump was actually ending wars and working small miracles all around the world as the MSM hid it? And in his place they elect instead a guy who has been selling out our country to China for decades in exchange for personal sweetheart deals! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, the voters are THAT STUPID.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MAY HE PROTECT OUR TROOPS!
True that.
i accept your surrender
Thank you.
see? me and you brokered peace WITHOUT Trump...so it can happen between Bosnia and Serbia
I’m stalling.
I fired a cruise middle at you about 10 minutes ago.
Tick-tock
i respond with a CRUZ missile!

Forum List

Back