CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Sorry, is what I said wrong? Scientists don't mutate viruses in labs? That isn't what we were doing?
They still need to host the virus in some sort of medium AKA a host.

But mutations in a lab aren't the issue it's the mutations in the real world that are causing the problems

They still need to host the virus in some sort of medium AKA a host.

But mutations in a lab aren't the issue it's the mutations in the real world that are causing the problems

We should HALT all work being done on making nasty viruses. That we aren't. that it's not even a part of the discussion leads me to not trust those who are in charge.

4. Wait until you see the actual effects of COVID. Blood clots. Losing limbs. Not to mention respiratory failure.

FALSE
The actual effects of COVID on over 95% of infected is pretty much like having a cold, if that.
Most of the remaining 5%, most will not need to be hospitalized. Will recover mostly untouched, some, like myself, will have scarring on lung tissue for life.
A really small percentage will need to be hospitalized, they will recover but will have some life long issues. Lung scarring, blood clots and other respiratory problems.
An extremely few will die. And the vast majority of those very-very few will have extenuating circumstances such as advanced aging, cancer etc. that likely the flu would kill.

COVID is a beast. It is much much worse than the flu. The death count is multiple that of the flu in the flu's worst years. But it is not the fucking plague. Doesn't even resemble a plague.

The misinformation on this pandemic is extreme. False and shaded information by both sides.
People are confused because they are getting nothing but confusing information. Like... all thetalk is about infection rates, which is the least important thing to high light.

If you want to see how well widespread vaccinating works just look at how we eradicated polio in the US.
How can you look at this graph and believe it was the vaccine that "eradicated" Polio?

1627564233306.png

We should HALT all work being done on making nasty viruses. That we aren't. that it's not even a part of the discussion leads me to not trust those who are in charge.
OK let's just stop research.

Oh it’s for sure seasonal. This is why in the summer for the northern hemisphere, yes there’s still spread, but not a lot bs fall and winter. Conversely Southern Hemisphere in our summer months sees the explosion.
Influenza is seasonal. It comes in winter, leaves in summer. Winter may have made COVID a worse, but it definitely doesn't prevent large spikes from occurring, such as in Israel and the UK who are definitely NOT in winter right now. The spikes seem to be more related to relaxation of social distancing, in my opinion. We crack down, the peak goes away, people loosen up and a few months later another spike.
And there are very effective treatments. Ivermectin is one (also works well as a prophylactic). Another is an SSRI (I forget which specifically) but it works great with the “brain fog” associated with long COVID. HCQ also works well early on in infection.
Ivermectin isn't effective. The studies are poor quality, small sample sizes and the biggest study (which has the largest effect on meta analyses) was recalled. The more rigorous studies had almost no effect.

There's still ongoing studies but nothing that has demonstrated any convincing effect.

There’s a very effective cocktail of treatments that the likes of Doctors Bryan Tyson, Peter McCullough, and Pierre Kory have all been doing everything short of setting themselves on fire to get the word out about.

They've been doing everything except publishing quality trial data, which coincidentally is difficult and the only way to truly convince the medical community that this cocktail would be effective given the numerous quality trial data that show the opposite.

I never thought I’d see this in the medical community, but everything is corporate now. It’s non medically trained hospital administrators and lawyers making health decisions based on the “guidelines” put out by the feckless bureaucrats at CDC and NIH. Not the doctors actually treating the patients like the ones mentioned up above.

Total nonsense and fails to ignore that our system is built upon evidence based medicine. We don't use anecdotes to treat patients like they used to a hundred years ago.

An extremely few will die.
You should tell that to this guy:
The death count is multiple that of the flu in the flu's worst years.
I don't consider 600,000 people in a year extremely few. In fact, it's one of the leading causes of death in the country. It essentially beats or ties cancer. No one in their right mind would say that cancer results in extremely few deaths.

How can you look at this graph and believe it was the vaccine that "eradicated" Polio?

View attachment 518753
You do realize that most children who contracted polio didn't die right?

Varying degrees of paralysis was the most common result

in 1955 Jonas Salk's polio vaccine was deemed safe and effective by 1957 polio infections were reduced by more than 85%

Not deaths but infections. Lower the number of infections and you lower the number of deaths and paralysis

Look folks. This isn’t that hard
The vaccine works. It helps prevent getting the virus at all and if you do get it the symptoms will be mild
The side effects are minimal . A sore arm and one day of feeling crappy. Yes in RARE cases they can be more severe but that is RARE

You can get the virus but you will almost never be sick enough to end up in the hospital and it will not kill you.

That means you can spread it which is why masks may become important again. There are still 100million unvaxxed people out there. They are not only vulnerable but are walking Petrie dishes for more mutations

Please be smart. Stop listening to the likes of the idiots on this thread and on Facebook.

Do the smart thing. Do the safe thing. Do the right thing and get vaccinated so we can end this

You do realize that most children who contracted polio didn't die right?

Varying degrees of paralysis was the most common result

in 1955 Jonas Salk's polio vaccine was deemed safe and effective by 1957 polio infections were reduced by more than 85%

Not deaths but infections. Lower the number of infections and you lower the number of deaths and paralysis
Looks to me like Polio was nearly "eradicated" BEFORE the vaccine existed.

Looks to me like Polio was nearly "eradicated" BEFORE the vaccine existed.
Nearly eradicated is far different than eradicated.

The fact that it hasn't come back for the last 60 years should tell you something about the efficacy of the vaccine.

Do the smart thing. Do the safe thing. Do the right thing and get vaccinated so we can end this
Sure thing.....................

Just as soon as Fauci,, the CDC and the so called "experts" put out consistent information and that information matches what can be observed.

Forum List

Back